This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Sarah Sanders on 6/30/2018, 8:19 pm

PkrBum wrote:But you were pleased to be lied to about gun running to foreign terrorists,  obamacaid,  benghazi, wiretapping... etc.

Check your misogyny... it's outdated.

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman. She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father. I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals. Is anyone surprised? I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage. She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant. I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

View user profile

27 Re: Sarah Sanders on 6/30/2018, 8:24 pm

Deus X wrote:

View user profile

28 Re: Sarah Sanders on 6/30/2018, 10:11 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:But you were pleased to be lied to about gun running to foreign terrorists,  obamacaid,  benghazi, wiretapping... etc.

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman.  She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father.  I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals.  Is anyone surprised?  I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage.  She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant.  I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays. Your principles are kiddy pool deep.

View user profile

29 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 4:24 am

Says the supporter of a lying,cheating, charity stealing President. Shocked

View user profile

30 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 10:36 am

PkrBum wrote:All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays.

Aha, we've found the source of PkrBoy's angst--he didn't get a birthday cake!

Poor PkrBoy, try not to laugh at him, it makes him cry.

View user profile

31 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 11:54 am

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman.  She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father.  I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals.  Is anyone surprised?  I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage.  She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant.  I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays. Your principles are kiddy pool deep.

That's funny. I don't recall mentioning the baker. You make a lot of assumptions about other people's principles; why don't you concentrate on your own?

View user profile

32 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 2:30 pm

Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree. Her father was evil. She is evil. May she never find a moment of peace for her sins. She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.

View user profile

33 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 4:22 pm

2seaoat wrote:Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree.  Her father was evil.   She is evil.  May she never find a moment of peace for her sins.  She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.  

GODDAMN YOU, SEAOAT!             I HATE it when you're right!

View user profile

34 Re: Sarah Sanders on 7/1/2018, 4:48 pm

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree.  Her father was evil.   She is evil.  May she never find a moment of peace for her sins.  She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.  

GODDAMN YOU, SEAOAT!             I HATE it when you're right!

cheers   cheers    cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum