Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders

+7
2seaoat
Telstar
zsomething
Floridatexan
Deus X
Vikingwoman
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 8:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:But you were pleased to be lied to about gun running to foreign terrorists,  obamacaid,  benghazi, wiretapping... etc.

Check your misogyny... it's outdated.

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman. She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father. I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals. Is anyone surprised? I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage. She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant. I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

27Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 8:24 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:

28Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 10:11 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:But you were pleased to be lied to about gun running to foreign terrorists,  obamacaid,  benghazi, wiretapping... etc.

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman.  She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father.  I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals.  Is anyone surprised?  I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage.  She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant.  I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays. Your principles are kiddy pool deep.

29Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 4:24 am

Vikingwoman

Says the supporter of a lying,cheating, charity stealing President. Shocked

30Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 10:36 am

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays.

Aha, we've found the source of PkrBoy's angst--he didn't get a birthday cake!

Poor PkrBoy, try not to laugh at him, it makes him cry.

31Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 11:54 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I'm probably not a misogynist, since I'm a woman.  She is just disgusting, but to be fair, I felt the same way about her father.  I understand that one of her brothers liked to torture animals.  Is anyone surprised?  I think it's hilarious that she got ejected, along with her entourage.  She apparently traveled 180 miles to get to that restaurant.  I wonder why, since the food is so terrible and it should have been shut down by the health dept. /s

All while you're all for forcing a Baker to make a cake for gays. Your principles are kiddy pool deep.

That's funny. I don't recall mentioning the baker. You make a lot of assumptions about other people's principles; why don't you concentrate on your own?

32Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 2:30 pm

2seaoat

Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree. Her father was evil. She is evil. May she never find a moment of peace for her sins. She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.

33Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 4:22 pm

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree.  Her father was evil.   She is evil.  May she never find a moment of peace for her sins.  She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.  

GODDAMN YOU, SEAOAT!             I HATE it when you're right!

34Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 7/1/2018, 4:48 pm

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sarah Sanders is an apple that did not fall far from the tree.  Her father was evil.   She is evil.  May she never find a moment of peace for her sins.  She is the hypocrite that Jesus pointed out prays the loudest to be heard as her family has profited on hate and bigotry.  

GODDAMN YOU, SEAOAT!             I HATE it when you're right!

cheers   cheers    cheers

35Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 2:06 pm

2seaoat

This bizzaro world just got more crazy as Sarah Sanders refused to say that the American Press is not the enemy of the American people.....she lied repeatedly, and then did a poor me......the press made negative comments about my looks.......This child is no more qualified to be my grandchildren's babysitter than press secretary. She lacks education, and she has NO idea what she is doing beyond being a lying propagandist. I become slightly ill when I see her speaking.

36Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 2:58 pm

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Sanders has been an excellent press secretary for President Trump. Mostly because she doesn't put up with the nonsense and gotcha questions thrown out there by the liberal MSM. She calls them out on it.

37Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 3:02 pm

Deus X

Deus X

ConservaLady wrote:Sanders has been an excellent press secretary for President Trump.  Mostly because...

Mostly because she's a skilled and proficient liar, just like him.

38Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 3:52 pm

2seaoat

She is a serial liar.

39Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 4:52 pm

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Strong Christian women are often hated just for being strong Christian women. That's all that occurs to me when I hear people hating on Sarah Sanders.

40Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 5:14 pm

RealLindaL

ConservaLady wrote:Strong Christian women are often hated just for being strong Christian women.   That's all that occurs to me when I hear people hating on Sarah Sanders.

What "occurs to you" is meaningless. The simple truth is that the woman is a consummate liar -- period, the end. Your attempt to paint others' astute observations on that score as hatred doesn't change a thing. She is what she is, and it's perfectly obvious to anyone with half a brain.

41Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 5:23 pm

2seaoat

Strong Christian women are often hated just for being strong Christian women. That's all that occurs to me when I hear people hating on Sarah Sanders.

Nope Sarah is as Christian as Stalin......and she is exactly the fake christian who prays the loudest to gain attention we were warned about in Matthew 6. Her father politicized religion.....then monetized the same, and now she demeans generals who speak on tv about facts which she does not like.....no Sarah is a sad creature of silver spooned privilege given to her by shim shaming donors which bought her daddy's beach house, and gave her unqualified lying asz a patronage job.

42Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 5:28 pm

zsomething

ConservaLady wrote:Strong Christian women are often hated just for being strong Christian women.   That's all that occurs to me when I hear people hating on Sarah Sanders.

You would love to think that, I know, but it's bunk. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is disliked because she lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.

Oh, and she also lies.

And lies.

And lies.

You know who's a strong Christian woman? Michelle Obama. And I like her a great deal. Bet you don't, though. I've seen what a lot of your buddies say about her, and it's vile. Maybe they hate her because she's a strong Christian woman, eh?

As far as Christians go... stop telling me what you are. Show me what you do, and I'll know what you are. You talk about Christian-this, Christian-that, Christian-the-other-thing, but despite all your Bible quoting, I don't see much evidence of Jesus's teachings in you.

I think you're one big act. My theory (unproveable with my capabilities, so this is just a theory and not an accusation, but someone who could run ISPs could tell) is that you're somebody's sock just trying to liven up the board by playing a character... in this case, the kind of troll known as a "Poe." You may be somebody's idea of a parody -- you're certainly overplaying the obnoxious "Christian conservative" aspects way too much -- and, as an adversary of that kind, I kinda appreciate it as such. But on the chance that I'm wrong and you are sincere with all this preaching, let me tell you: oh my fuckin' lord are you doing it wrong! If you're trying to win converts, hoo-hoooooo have you taken the wrong tact, "lady." You are not making anyone want to be more like you. In fact, if I was either Christian or conservative, I would be trying my damnedest to put distance between me and what you're doing right now. There'd be a whole lot of "hey, guys, this ain't what I'm about, okay, don't associate me with this." So, if you're sincere (and honestly I feel silly even entertaining that possibility), then good googlymoogly are you WAAAAAAY off from your real mission. It's like somebody saying, "Well, time to clean up this kitchen!" and then they start peeing all over everything. You aren't gonna make converts by being an example of somebody that nobody wants to be like.

If you're legit, you probably have the least amount of self-knowledge of anyone I've ever met. Which is why I'm pretty sure you've got to be a satire. Nobody's that oblivious to their own stench.

43Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 5:50 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:It's like somebody saying, "Well, time to clean up this kitchen!" and then they start peeing all over everything.

lol! lol! lol!

44Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 8:25 pm

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

zsomething wrote:

You know who's a strong Christian woman?   Michelle Obama.   And I like her a great deal.  Bet you don't, though.  

You would lose that bet. And she's a good mother and example too. I have a lot of respect for Ms Obama. She's just politically misguided, but that doesn't make her a bad person or a bad Christian.

45Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 10:25 pm

RealLindaL

ConservaLady wrote:She's just politically misguided, but that doesn't make her a bad person or a bad Christian.

How eminently patronizing.

46Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/2/2018, 10:47 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
ConservaLady wrote:She's just politically misguided, but that doesn't make her a bad person or a bad Christian.

How eminently patronizing.

lol! lol! lol!

47Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 6:02 am

2seaoat

When I see Sarah repeating another lie, I have this vision of this red tail slipping out from behind the podium, and these little red horns sprouting from that small brained head, while her eyes morphed into these red snake eyes, as she announced that the Press is the "enemy of the people", they peddle the Russian Hoax.

I have these visions of baby Sarah from Rosemary's Baby as the camera slowly enters the crib to see the evil spawn of Mike Huckabee, or Damian after growing up working as press secretary. I honestly believe the devil must be a female, because I swear I thought this was a dream and then I heard Sarah say fake news.......and I was wide awake in my nightmare. the horror........the pain of looking at Sarah........

48Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 9:35 am

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

2seaoat wrote:When I see Sarah repeating another lie, I have this vision of this red tail slipping out from behind the podium, and these little red horns sprouting from that small brained head, while her eyes morphed into these red snake eyes, as she announced that the Press is the "enemy of the people", they peddle the Russian Hoax.  

I have these visions of baby Sarah from Rosemary's Baby as the camera slowly enters the crib to see the evil spawn of Mike Huckabee, or Damian after growing up working as press secretary.  I honestly believe the devil must be a female, because I swear I thought this was a dream and then I heard Sarah say fake news.......and I was wide awake in my nightmare.  the horror........the pain of looking at Sarah........

49Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 9:46 am

polecat

polecat

Sarah Sanders - Page 2 20180810

50Sarah Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 10:42 am

2seaoat

fake Christian alert.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum