Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders

+7
2seaoat
Telstar
zsomething
Floridatexan
Deus X
Vikingwoman
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Sarah Sanders - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 4:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Not to worry...Daddy's got this:

Mike Huckabee attacks CNN reporter on Twitter after he tangles with his daughter at the White House

Mike Huckabee, the father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, tweeted an attack on a CNN reporter who aggressively questioned his daughter Thursday about whether she considers the media to be “the enemy of the people.”

In tweets starting Thursday afternoon, Huckabee, a former governor of Arkansas and former Republican presidential candidate, derided “little Jim Acosta,” a White House correspondent for CNN.

In one tweet, Huckabee referred to his daughter as “the WINDSHIELD” and Acosta as “the BUG.”

Gov. Mike Huckabee
✔️
@GovMikeHuckabee
I know I'm as objective about @PressSec as @NYTimes new hateful, racist hire Sarah Jeong is about white people, but I still think @PressSec is the WINDSHIELD and little Jim Acosta is the BUG.

3:07 AM - Aug 3, 2018
3,722 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
In another tweet, Huckabee wrote: “Jim Acosta suffers severe nose bleed from the elevation of his high horse. Taken to safe space and provided with Play Dough, a popsicle, pictures of a pony to color and a puppy.”

Gov. Mike Huckabee
✔️
@GovMikeHuckabee
Breaking wind from CNN! Jim Acosta suffers severe nose bleed from the elevation of his high horse. Taken to safe space and provided with Play Dough, a popsicle, pictures of a pony to color and a puppy. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-acosta-blasts-sanders-un-american-anti-press-rhetoric-after-walking-out-of-briefing-im-tired-of-this/ …

1:12 AM - Aug 3, 2018

CNN's Acosta Blasts Sanders' 'Un-American' Anti-Press Rhetoric After Walking Out of Briefing: 'I'm...
On Thursday, CNN's Jim Acosta confronted White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and asked her if she would say that the press is not the enemy of the people. She did not.

mediaite.com
8,720 people are talking about this

[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mike-huckabee-attacks-cnn-reporter-on-twitter-after-he-tangles-with-his-daughter-at-the-white-house/2018/08/03/b0fcde7a-971d-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.f9c044755f60&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

52Sarah Sanders - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 8/3/2018, 4:34 pm

2seaoat

He should be ashamed of himself.....he sold his soul peddling religion for political gain, and then he monetized it, and now when he secures his unqualified daughter a patronage job in the Huckabee world he thinks that the lies his daughter has spewed since bumbling into this job are not fair subject of a free press. Huckabee sacrificed his daughter to greed.....she will forever be a joke in American culture......like little billie just told a white lie......no no no, it is now a sarah huckabee sander lie.......

S arah
H uckabee
I ntelligence
T ested

F inally
O pen
R ejection

B rainless
R hetoric
A lways
I nvolving
N ews