Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middle East Peace,

+3
Telstar
RealLindaL
polecat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Middle East Peace, Empty Middle East Peace, 3/22/2018, 9:52 am

polecat

polecat

I'm starting to think Jared isn't going to be able to bring peace to the Middle East.
Maybe it's just me.

2Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/22/2018, 5:20 pm

RealLindaL

Surely you jest. lol! lol!

3Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/23/2018, 12:23 am

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe a little to the right of the middle east?

4Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/23/2018, 11:37 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

The ME is in worse shape than when Obama took over... from Libya and N Africa to
Syria and Palestine.

Results matter.

5Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/23/2018, 4:41 pm

Deus X

Deus X

polecat wrote:I'm starting to think Jared isn't going to be able to bring peace to the Middle East.
Maybe it's just me.

Donald Trump Is Going to Get Us All Killed

Middle East Peace, Screen_shot_2018-03-23_at_7.00.09_am

https://www.indyweek.com/news/archives/2018/03/23/donald-trump-is-going-to-get-us-all-killed

The most perilous moment in modern American history. YIKES!

6Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/24/2018, 12:56 pm

2seaoat

America this year will be a larger oil producer than Russia and Saudi Arabia. Our foreign policy since the sixties was to keep the oil flowing. Now that we have emptied the people of their wealth, which quickly converted to the royal family taking most of the wealth from the people, why should America try to appease the Arab power families and their shills? Peace in the middle east will be colonial style love it or leave it as the people of the Middle east get ripped off again. The horror of the last twenty years of American colonialism in the Middle East changed when some North Dakota engineers learned they could put high pressure rubber stops in a horizontal drill and get 90% of the unrecovered oil in those fields. We stole their oil at real dollars for next to nothing, and as Z argued that a day will come when Saudi Arabia will import oil......from us at many fold the price of their depleted resources.

7Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/27/2018, 10:52 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

PkrBum wrote:The ME is in worse shape than when Obama took over... from Libya and N Africa to
Syria and Palestine.

Results matter.

The ME is as messed up as it's always been.   I vote we cancel all arms sales to these kinds of countries, depart from the place lock stock & barrel, and not leave one US dollar or piece of military equipment or infrastructure in place for any of them to use.   Then trade with them.

That's what we'd do (or something like it) If I were "King of the Forest." Laughing

8Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/27/2018, 11:09 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

I agree. I'd even pull every foreign base and all troops. As for selling arms I want it all transparent... above board. Let Congress debate and approve each sale or intervention. Events such as Iraq and Libya should NEVER happen again. We the people should be informed as completely as possible.

If we are ever forced to react to provocation then it needs to be full force. Every one saw how quickly took Iraq.

The world knows what we're capable of. Don't attack sovereign nations... don't threaten w wmd's.

Or else.

9Middle East Peace, Empty Re: Middle East Peace, 3/27/2018, 8:46 pm

There will NEVER be peace in the middle east. Not gonna happen.

Too much hate of each other. America is on the same road. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum