Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revisionist History and the Middle East

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

This has got to stop.

Anyone who can't acknowledge the utter insanity of invading and occupying a post-Ottoman, post-colonial, sectarian kleptocracy, with absolutely no plan of how to proceed after seizing the capital, in a region of artificial borders and eternal blood feuds, should be disqualified from any discussions regarding foreign affairs.

Everything we see occurring in the region today was completely predictable and is a direct result of that wretched and criminal decision.

Unfortunately, we have interests, and allies, and allies' interests in the region.

President Obama has tried diligently to stamp out and/or contain the inevitable wildfires that have ignited and threatened those interests without embroiling our nation in another fatally destructive quagmire.

Failing to recognize where we are in history and how we got here is unbelievably irresponsible and dangerous to our democracy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

In the 19th century, the Rothschild banking family desired to wrest Palestine from the Ottomans to make it a home for European Jews. The Zionist movement started during that time frame.

The Rothschilds are very powerful and have been involved with international intrigue and power/financial politics since the late 1700s. Their plans for Palestine were very secular in origin and had nothing to do with a desire to advance Biblical prophecy. Many modern day evangelical Christians get wrapped around the axle over this last point.

Rothschild influence over the British government caused Britain in 1915 to divert considerable military resources from the WW I battles in France to attack the Turks, with the main purpose of securing control over Palestine. The Ottoman empire was then divided up between France and Britain. The discovery of oil there came afterward, but would later influence how the borders of the individual countries would be drawn.

The rest is history. But rest assured,the region was set up to fail (i.e., to be in perpetual conflict) and this was was pre-planned. To see why, you have to let go of what you have been taught and actually study "revisionist history" as you call it.

I am sure when the world's oligarchy (I am talking about the 0.001%) meets in Tryol, Austria next month for the 2015 Bilderberg Meeting, the Middle East will be on their agenda. Along with decisions on how much our food and gasoline will cost during the next year, which world leaders will be supported, who will be attacked and deposed; things like that. They may even touch on which presidential candidates they favor for our election in 2016. Nothing in the world happens without a nod or a wink from this group.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Question for you, Z.

Every version of the Rothschilds/Bildergers theory I've encountered so far, says the republicans and the democrats are equally involved.

So there's no way Sal is EVAR gonna accept that. lol

2seaoat

I put no credence in the Rothchild's heirs having any substantial influence in the world of politics or banking. Bill Gates has more influence. Their banking interests if they were a monolithic family with control over the same would be miniscule in the world capital markets. I think the family influence from the 1850s was an entire different animal, but today it is like saying the Rockefeller or Kennedy family are controlling American banking and politics. Power and wealth are far more fungible and do not have to be branded to exert the influence and control that the oligarchies have today. The stock ownership of the major banks in the world are public traded stock with a wide and diverse ownership.

The middle east and the colonial division had much more to do with competition between major nations and the desire to get oil. It is very similar to the Hilton family's influence in American business and power in the early years of the last century, to the celebrity of Paris......more innuendo and fluff than substance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum