Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nunes memo

+6
Floridatexan
PkrBum
RealLindaL
2seaoat
polecat
EmeraldGhost
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/5/2018, 11:35 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

PkrBum wrote: .... I think that it's highly unlikely that there was full disclosure as to the origin/veracity of the dossier.

I believe it's being said the origin of the information from the so-called dossier was disclosed in the application to the judge as being from another political campaign, but the name Clinton was not mentioned.

Anyway, "at this point .... what difference does it make."    Laughing  (now that was intended initially as a joke ... but then again, really?)

Trust me ... this whole surveillance application thing they're trying to make so much about is mostly a lot of much ado about nothing ... and that's becoming increasingly apparent to everyone (including Trey Gowdy) except hard core Trumpkins.

52The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 12:29 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Material evidence would include that which would act to the benefit of the US citizen target.

The withheld fact being... of course... the dossier was a political instrument financed by Hillary.

I can't believe how frivolously people dismiss our inalienable rights these days. Sickening. No

53The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 2:19 am

Telstar

Telstar

The Nunes memo - Page 3 Pkr_bu45

54The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 5:06 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The leftists used opposition "research" to obtain warrants from the fisa court... PERIOD.

If that's ok with y'all... then the Trump admin should begin acting in the same manner immediately.

Game on.

For a whiny liar who continually claims he didn't vote for Trump and doesn't like him, why is it you never fail to defend the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, and that miserable, value-less, racist 35% of the republican party who find it difficult to locate their asses with both hands in the dark? My mentor taught me to never judge a man by what he says, but by what he does. What a miserable, incompetent replacement for Markle you are Pkrbum. At least Markle had wit and a deadly intellect.

Thanks to you, ultra conservative, white racist American traitors are continually pounded in this forum. Keep up the good work little boy.

55The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 7:11 am

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:
Thanks to you, ultra conservative, white racist American traitors are continually pounded in this forum.  Keep up the good work little boy.

OUCH!

56The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 9:45 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The leftists used opposition "research" to obtain warrants from the fisa court... PERIOD.

If that's ok with y'all... then the Trump admin should begin acting in the same manner immediately.

Game on.

For a whiny liar who continually claims he didn't vote for Trump and doesn't like him, why is it you never fail to defend the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, and that miserable, value-less, racist 35% of the republican party who find it difficult to locate their asses with both hands in the dark?  My mentor taught me to never judge a man by what he says, but by what he does.  What a miserable, incompetent replacement for Markle you are Pkrbum.  At least Markle had wit and a deadly intellect.  

Thanks to you, ultra conservative, white racist American traitors are continually pounded in this forum.  Keep up the good work little boy.

I'm defending fair play. Leftists these days have no interest in it... so I'll continue to rub your nose in it.

57The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 9:57 am

zsomething

Wordslinger wrote:

Game on.

For a whiny liar who continually claims he didn't vote for Trump and doesn't like him, why is it you never fail to defend the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, and that miserable, value-less, racist 35% of the republican party who find it difficult to locate their asses with both hands in the dark?  My mentor taught me to never judge a man by what he says, but by what he does.  What a miserable, incompetent replacement for Markle you are Pkrbum.  At least Markle had wit and a deadly intellect.  

cheers cheers cheers

Watch out, or Pkr will pummel your fists with his face! Very Happy

I'm starting to almost feel sorry for idiots like him. I mean, they spend all month boogeymanning us with this memo, and then today Nunes comes out and says, "Okay, the FBI didn't lie, but the font they use is too small."

Ooooo! Small fonts! Small fonts for footnotes make Watergate look like stealing a Snicker's bar! Very Happy

Anybody who wants to defend the GOP at this point has not only put on a pair of clown shoes, they've filled 'em with Krazy Glue first. Smile

58The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 11:09 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

zsomething wrote:

Ooooo!  Small fonts!  Small fonts for footnotes make Watergate look like stealing a Snicker's bar!  Very Happy

I, for one, consider font usage to be of paramount importance. More so even than grammar or content.  Who cares what it says ... so long as it looks good, right?   Proper font usage is one of the hallmarks of a high level of civilization.    They should have courses in public schools and a public service announcements on teevee about it.

59The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 11:14 am

zsomething

EmeraldGhost wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Ooooo!  Small fonts!  Small fonts for footnotes make Watergate look like stealing a Snicker's bar!  Very Happy

I, for one, consider font usage to be of paramount importance. More so even than grammar or content.  Who cares what it says ... so long as it looks good, right?   Proper font usage is one of the hallmarks of a high level of civilization.    They should have courses in public schools and a public service announcements on teevee about it.  

Give me Times New Roman or give me death! Smile

60The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 10:50 pm

polecat

polecat

Notice how “The FBI LIED about the Steele dossier” has been scaled back to, “The FBI did not highlight the truth about the Steele Dossier in the part of the application we bothered to read.” So now the main attack on the FBI is about font size.

61The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 11:00 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

zsomething wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Give me Times New Roman or give me death!  Smile

Me too, usually.  But sometimes when I'm writing something lengthy & heavy I like to throw in a little Comic Sans Serif to give the reader a break from the serious tone Cool

62The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/6/2018, 11:06 pm

polecat

polecat

Yes please, nitwits who believed a child sex ring was being run out of the basement of a pizza parlor with no basement, please tell me more about this FBI conspiracy that prevented Trump from becoming president. - Jeff Tiedrich

Thinking the President will try to avoid a Mueller interview because of bone spurs.

We don't live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap. - Sen. Tammy Duckworth

I didn’t serve 24 years in the uniform of this country to be called treasonous for simply disagreeing with your disastrous policies, Mr. President. - Rep. Tim Walz

The Nunes memo - Page 3 People10

The Nunes memo - Page 3 Dvt_we10

63The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/7/2018, 2:53 am

2seaoat

There should be a threshold IQ test for folks in the House. The panhandle genius invites holocaust deniers to Trump's sou speech, and his fellow dixiecrats release this memo.......warrants are renewable and reviewable about every six months. Do you really think having some Russian Hookers pee on our President was the reason for the series of renewable warrants, I have swampland to sell you. This is an IQ thing.

64The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/7/2018, 3:00 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:..warrants are renewable and reviewable about every six months.

Actually, FISA warrants: every 90 days.

65The Nunes memo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nunes memo 2/7/2018, 3:08 am

2seaoat

Thank you. I am used to other non national security warrants, but the same standards apply. You need to show the courts why the wire taps should continue. I have heard there were close to six of those reviews prior to Trump even being a candidate. Again, IQ test. I have heard the memo was in crayon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum