Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bitter cold expected...prepare

+2
2seaoat
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bitter cold expected...prepare - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter cold expected...prepare 1/13/2018, 11:22 am

2seaoat

Had to turn a ceramic heater on this morning. Florida chilly.

27Bitter cold expected...prepare - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter cold expected...prepare 1/13/2018, 12:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Had to turn a ceramic heater on this morning.  Florida chilly.

You brought the cold with you, didn't you? Hahaha. I talked to my daughter in ND yesterday. The actual temp was -17.

28Bitter cold expected...prepare - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter cold expected...prepare 1/13/2018, 12:39 pm

2seaoat

I still like Florida best in November, December, January, and February. It is amazing weather compared to those minus degree days in Illinois. No bugs, no snakes, and no gators.........I can tramp around and clear the woods without worrying about over heating and getting bitten by snakes and that damn humidity is all but gone. Winter in the Panhandle is the best......just enough cold to make you appreciate a mild day. I am convinced that hard work in the winter the last four years has extended my life, when I otherwise would be hunkered down inside experiencing cabin fever......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum