Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helpl!! This website is now using some ad process that redirects us.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm noticing certain words in other member's comments that appear in bright blue and are underlined twice. Click on the word and you are redirected to Map voyages or Lifescript, etc.

Am I alone in noticing this irritating situation? Whoever is running Pennsacola Discussion Forum needs to take notice -- if enough of us threaten to leave, this bullshit will stop.

Who the hell is running this website?

RealLindaL

Wow, have never seen links developing within posts. Don't click on them, of course. I, too, wonder if anyone else is seeing that.

Do you have Adblock Plus or a similar program installed and working? As you may recall I was complaining about terrible problems (not that particular one) with this website a few weeks back and, thanks to Sea, discovered Adblock had somehow been uninstalled without my permission. Re-installing it fixed everything. Still don't know how that happened, but it's disconcerting.

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's the nsa. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:Wow, have never seen links developing within posts.  Don't click on them, of course.  I, too, wonder if anyone else is seeing that.

Do you have Adblock Plus or a similar program installed and working?  As you may recall I was complaining about terrible problems (not that particular one) with this website a few weeks back and, thanks to Sea, discovered Adblock had somehow been uninstalled without my permission.  Re-installing it fixed everything. Still don't know how that happened, but it's disconcerting.

Many thanks Linda!! I reinstalled adblocker and the problem is gone! I love you.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Wow, have never seen links developing within posts.  Don't click on them, of course.  I, too, wonder if anyone else is seeing that.

Do you have Adblock Plus or a similar program installed and working?  As you may recall I was complaining about terrible problems (not that particular one) with this website a few weeks back and, thanks to Sea, discovered Adblock had somehow been uninstalled without my permission.  Re-installing it fixed everything. Still don't know how that happened, but it's disconcerting.

Many thanks Linda!!  I reinstalled adblocker and the problem is gone!   I love you.  

YAY!!!  Love you back, Word!   And don't forget to save some love for Seaoat, too.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum