Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat

+3
bigdog
zsomething
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Telstar

Telstar

Bill Murray looks like Steve Bannon.

Telstar

Telstar

But they didn't have the balls to say shithole, yet.

Telstar

Telstar

Okay they just made up for not saying shithole by saying fucking instead.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

I doubt he really voted for Jill Stein, that would be dumber than tossing away your vote on Gary (Aleppo) Johnson. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Great opening sketch. Fox and Friends with guests Hope Hicks, Louis Farakhan and Alec Baldwin as Bloatard who said his speech was greater than MLK's I Dream of Jeanie speech. Laughing

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Great opening sketch. Fox and Friends with guests Hope Hicks, Louis Farakhan and Alec Baldwin as Bloatard who said his speech was greater than MLK's I Dream of Jeanie speech. Laughing

Sorry I missed that. We tuned in for about a half hour a little later in the show (about the time of the Patriots and Eagles sketch) and found absolutely no humor in any of it. We keep trying with SNL but the political character sketches are the only thing of interest any more. We really miss the old original shows. Sad

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Great opening sketch. Fox and Friends with guests Hope Hicks, Louis Farakhan and Alec Baldwin as Bloatard who said his speech was greater than MLK's I Dream of Jeanie speech. Laughing

Sorry I missed that.   We tuned in for about a half hour a little later in the show (about the time of the Patriots and Eagles sketch) and found absolutely no humor in any of it.   We keep trying with SNL but the political character sketches are the only thing of interest any more.   We really miss the old original shows.    Sad

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

Thanks, Tel. Looks like we missed all the good stuff.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

Sorry I missed that.   We tuned in for about a half hour a little later in the show (about the time of the Patriots and Eagles sketch) and found absolutely no humor in any of it.   We keep trying with SNL but the political character sketches are the only thing of interest any more.   We really miss the old original shows.    Sad

The sketch you mentioned fell flat but some ex cast members played a part in it. This sketch should have been better too. Like a lot of SNL sketches it has a lousy ending.        

Telstar

Telstar

SNL will return on March 3 with Charles Barkley hosting and musical guests Migos. Until then enjoy the Olympics.

Telstar

Telstar

Alec Baldwin Fires Back at Trump Over SNL Taunt: ‘Please Tell Your Wife to Stop Calling Me’ For Tickets

https://www.mediaite.com/online/alec-baldwin-fires-back-at-trump-over-snl-diss-please-tell-your-wife-to-stop-calling-me-for-tickets/

Telstar

Telstar

The only way to stop a bad roach is with a good roach with a gun. LOL classic.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: