This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/9/2012, 1:21 pm

Guest


Guest
Police are trying to determine whether a body found encased in concrete and buried behind a Georgia home is former reporter Sean Dugas of Pensacola. Dugas was 30 years old. A friend reported him missing on September 13. Dugas previously worked for the Pensacola News Journal.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_missing-pensacola-man-possibly-found-cemented-georgia-25789.shtml

2Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/9/2012, 5:05 pm

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Police are trying to determine whether a body found encased in concrete and buried behind a Georgia home is former reporter Sean Dugas of Pensacola. Dugas was 30 years old. A friend reported him missing on September 13. Dugas previously worked for the Pensacola News Journal.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_missing-pensacola-man-possibly-found-cemented-georgia-25789.shtml

I wonder what he got involved in to have this as his fate if it IS him?

3Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/10/2012, 7:51 am

So horribly sad. He was a classmate of my Daughters and a really nice kid.

View user profile

4Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/10/2012, 8:03 pm

We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?

View user profile

5Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/10/2012, 9:12 pm

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.

6Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/10/2012, 9:39 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

View user profile

7Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/11/2012, 4:22 pm

This is very sad. We need people like Sean to make this country a better place for all of us....to push the envelope and celebrate the joy of life. I hope they can fully investigate the underlying motives for this horrendous crime, but I enjoyed his writing, and was not above sending him a few zingers on some of his stories when we could post to news. Just very very sad to his gifts not being able to be shared.

View user profile

8Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/11/2012, 4:56 pm

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:This is very sad. We need people like Sean to make this country a better place for all of us....to push the envelope and celebrate the joy of life. I hope they can fully investigate the underlying motives for this horrendous crime, but I enjoyed his writing, and was not above sending him a few zingers on some of his stories when we could post to news. Just very very sad to his gifts not being able to be shared.

Do you have any idea what he had been doing since leaving the PNJ in 2010?

9Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/11/2012, 5:48 pm

This story has been picked up by national media.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/09/justice/florida-missing-former-journalist/index.html%3Firef=obnetwork?iref=obinsite


_________________
I approve this message.
View user profile

10Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/11/2012, 7:16 pm

Do you have any idea what he had been doing since leaving the PNJ in 2010?


I just assumed it was the economic reality of the PNJ where Obrien and some other good people were let go.....but I do not know.

View user profile

11Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/12/2012, 4:01 pm

Guest


Guest
[quote="ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

From the PNJ,imbecile. I think they retired you on a medical after they found out what a moron you were.

12Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/12/2012, 4:09 pm

Guest


Guest
[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

From the PNJ,imbecile. I think they retired you on a medical after they found out what a moron you were.

One thing is a certainty Dreams, Ghandi is a liar. He states that he is a retired Navy CPO which would not be possible considering his posted age is 37 as of 10/10/2012. So he is lying about one or the other, either his age or his Navy career.

13Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/12/2012, 10:22 pm

Guest


Guest
[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

From the PNJ,imbecile. I think they retired you on a medical after they found out what a moron you were.

One thing is a certainty Dreams, Ghandi is a liar. He states that he is a retired Navy CPO which would not be possible considering his posted age is 37 as of 10/10/2012. So he is lying about one or the other, either his age or his Navy career.


I now he is a liar and much more.he is Cap'n Koaz too. He made up a story last week saying I said I was glad veterans got their arms and legs blown off. He has very poor character.

14Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/12/2012, 10:56 pm

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

From the PNJ,imbecile. I think they retired you on a medical after they found out what a moron you were.

One thing is a certainty Dreams, Ghandi is a liar. He states that he is a retired Navy CPO which would not be possible considering his posted age is 37 as of 10/10/2012. So he is lying about one or the other, either his age or his Navy career.

Listen here you piece of shit. It's been stated here several times that I change my birthday on this forum . Check my profile. It says it there. Don't you ever doubt my military service again. Just don't.
Effin liberals always want to lie about everything and accuse others. You really pissed me off ghost rider. Don't do it again.

View user profile

15Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 8:59 am

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:We had a poster named bp executive who hated pnj and stopped posting around the same time. Was he involved?


Dugas has been gone quite a long time,idiot.[/qu
Two weeks is a long time? Damn, u is stoopid. Good thing your broom knows which way to fly.

From the PNJ,imbecile. I think they retired you on a medical after they found out what a moron you were.

One thing is a certainty Dreams, Ghandi is a liar. He states that he is a retired Navy CPO which would not be possible considering his posted age is 37 as of 10/10/2012. So he is lying about one or the other, either his age or his Navy career.


I'm sure you never tell a tale or make stuff up, how refreshing.

View user profile

16Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 10:03 am

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:
Listen here you piece of shit. It's been stated here several times that I change my birthday on this forum . Check my profile. It says it there. Don't you ever doubt my military service again. Just don't.
Effin liberals always want to lie about everything and accuse others. You really pissed me off ghost rider. Don't do it again.

Awwwww, did I hurt your itty bitty feelings? Poor baby! For the record, I will say what I want, when I want and there is not way you can do anything about it. So take the threat that you sent me in the PM and shove it.

17Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 10:05 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm sure you never tell a tale or make stuff up, how refreshing.

Ah ha! The one with no humor raise her Medusa head yet once again.

18Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 10:43 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm sure you never tell a tale or make stuff up, how refreshing.

Ah ha! The one with no humor raise her Medusa head yet once again.

Tell us some more about the Pensacola area athletes who don't claim Pensacola as their home town.

BTW...I thought that comment of yours was very funny.

View user profile

19Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 11:06 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm sure you never tell a tale or make stuff up, how refreshing.

Ah ha! The one with no humor raise her Medusa head yet once again.

Tell us some more about the Pensacola area athletes who don't claim Pensacola as their home town.

BTW...I thought that comment of yours was very funny.

I do not need to tell you anything about the Pensacola athletes that do not consider Pensacola their home. Their record stands for itself. Bubba Watson, formerly owned a multimillion dollar home in NC, now owns and lives in Scottsdale AZ. Emmitt Smith, lives in Dallas TX. There are countless others, but I believe you get the picture. The only one I have anything good to say about is Derrick Brooks who lives and owns a business in Tampa, but still considers Pensacola his home.

After the last little argument you and I had, I just assumed that you were attempting to start it up again. If I misinterpreted your comment, then I sincerely apologize.

20Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 11:14 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm sure you never tell a tale or make stuff up, how refreshing.

Ah ha! The one with no humor raise her Medusa head yet once again.

Tell us some more about the Pensacola area athletes who don't claim Pensacola as their home town.

BTW...I thought that comment of yours was very funny.

I do not need to tell you anything about the Pensacola athletes that do not consider Pensacola their home. Their record stands for itself. Bubba Watson, formerly owned a multimillion dollar home in NC, now owns and lives in Scottsdale AZ. Emmitt Smith, lives in Dallas TX. There are countless others, but I believe you get the picture. The only one I have anything good to say about is Derrick Brooks who lives and owns a business in Tampa, but still considers Pensacola his home.

After the last little argument you and I had, I just assumed that you were attempting to start it up again. If I misinterpreted your comment, then I sincerely apologize.


I was referring to your comment......

[b]"How many Pensacola sports celebrities still call Pensacola home? Most if not all could not wait to leave Pensacola in their dust as they were leaving town.[/b]

I'm not saying that Richardson will not be a super-star, because I like you believe he is someone that the Browns can build around, but I can almost guarantee that when the status gets to him he will be just like all the rest and forget about Pensacola."



I guess you are not aware of the ones that have always called Pensacola home....Many athletes have moved away from the area for various reasons but still consider Pensacola their home. I guess you don't know them.

View user profile

21Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 11:49 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
I was referring to your comment......

[b]"How many Pensacola sports celebrities still call Pensacola home? Most if not all could not wait to leave Pensacola in their dust as they were leaving town.[/b]

I'm not saying that Richardson will not be a super-star, because I like you believe he is someone that the Browns can build around, but I can almost guarantee that when the status gets to him he will be just like all the rest and forget about Pensacola."



I guess you are not aware of the ones that have always called Pensacola home....Many athletes have moved away from the area for various reasons but still consider Pensacola their home. I guess you don't know them.

I am not going to argue with you on my opinion or your opinion of a particular athlete. That is just what they are and neither you nor I will ever change that. From some of your previous posts regarding Trent Richardson, I should have known that any negative mention of his name would have brought out the beast in you, so from now on I will not make any negative comments about Richardson.

I do have one simple question for you though. How many still live in Pensacola? I can only think of one and that is Roy Jones.

22Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 11:53 am

It's not about Richardson, it's about your comment that athletes from this area do not claim Pensacola. Your comment was absolutely incorrect. I can name well over a dozen or so that have always claimed Pensacola as their home town.

View user profile

23Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 11:57 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:It's not about Richardson, it's about your comment that athletes from this area do not claim Pensacola. Your comment was absolutely incorrect. I can name well over a dozen or so that have always claimed Pensacola as their home town.

So what if I am wrong, it ain't the first time and damn sure won't be the last. As I said that is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Just so you know where I am coming from, "Home" to me is where I am currently living, not where I was born and raised. Since I moved to Pensacola and my family is here this is my home, not where I came from.

24Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 12:34 pm

Don't change it up....Your opinion was stated as a fact. Our area is extremely rich with athletes and they still claim the Pensacola area as their home.

Golfers

Jerry Pate, Joe Durant, Heath Slocom, Bo Weekley, Bubba Watson, Allen Miller.

Football

Derek Brooks, Trent Richardson, Emmit, Graham Gano, Fred Robbins, Josh Sitton, Larry Tynes, Horace Jones.

Basketball

Michelle Snow, Oliver Darden, Reggie Evans

Baseball

Don Sutton, Travis Fryman, Mark Whiten, Kevin Saucier, Dennis Lewellyn, Jay Bell, Preston Hannah, Josh Donalson, Buck Showalter, Jim Presley and a thrid baseman who's name I can not remember.

Boxing

Roy Jones and Smoke Gainer.

View user profile

25Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/13/2012, 12:48 pm

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:Don't change it up....Your opinion was stated as a fact. Our area is extremely rich with athletes and they still claim the Pensacola area as their home.

Golfers

Jerry Pate, Joe Durant, Heath Slocom, Bo Weekley, Bubba Watson, Allen Miller.

Football

Derek Brooks, Trent Richardson, Emmit, Graham Gano, Fred Robbins, Josh Sitton, Larry Tynes, Horace Jones.

Basketball

Michelle Snow, Oliver Darden, Reggie Evans

Baseball

Don Sutton, Travis Fryman, Mark Whiten, Kevin Saucier, Dennis Lewellyn, Jay Bell, Preston Hannah, Josh Donalson, Buck Showalter, Jim Presley and a thrid baseman who's name I can not remember.

Boxing

Roy Jones and Smoke Gainer.

I am not denying that Pensacola is rich in athlete history. Still all in all, what I stated was not fact since I cannot prove whether or not it is true, it has been and still is nothing more than my opinion.

I also hope that you are aware that both Tynes and Gano were both born in Scotland. My family and Graham's family are pretty close, I have known Mark and Brenda for a number of years.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum