This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/14/2012, 9:04 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Olive branch withdrawn. See ya later.



cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

From a person who was too scared to serve, your opinion means less than dog poop to me. draftdodge or just chicken? Either one, you're still the same.

Well think what you may but had I gone in I would have been an officer.

Being scared had absolutely nothing to do with it, the opportunity to serve just never presented itself to me. After I finished college, I had a lot of other fires to stoke that required my undivided attention. But had the US had a draft and if I had been drafted, I would have gladly answered the call. In the absence of a draft one has to prioritize the things in their life and that is exactly what I done.

The coward approach to not serving. Honoring your brother by wearing a patch. Nice. The enemy of your brother would be proud of you for not fighting them like a real man. How much did you pay to get the patch sewn on?

Call it what you will, as I said words just roll off me like water off a duck. Sewed it on myself, given to me by my brother.

Every family has one or two like you. We try not to include them in the family things. My family never invites the unpatriotic folks to the reunions. And they know why. Maybe you and dreams can burn flags together.

View user profile

52Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/14/2012, 9:30 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Olive branch withdrawn. See ya later.



cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

From a person who was too scared to serve, your opinion means less than dog poop to me. draftdodge or just chicken? Either one, you're still the same.

Well think what you may but had I gone in I would have been an officer.

Being scared had absolutely nothing to do with it, the opportunity to serve just never presented itself to me. After I finished college, I had a lot of other fires to stoke that required my undivided attention. But had the US had a draft and if I had been drafted, I would have gladly answered the call. In the absence of a draft one has to prioritize the things in their life and that is exactly what I done.

I only know of one way to settle this. As any man would know. Probably oblivious to ghostrider. Can't pm the coward of the specifics because he can't comprehend the P part of a pm.. PRIVATE. What's next? If you doubted my military service to my face, what would happen? Oh. it's the internet. Cowards can call service members names and liars here. typical liberal.

View user profile

53Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/14/2012, 10:58 pm

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Olive branch withdrawn. See ya later.



cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

From a person who was too scared to serve, your opinion means less than dog poop to me. draftdodge or just chicken? Either one, you're still the same.

Well think what you may but had I gone in I would have been an officer.

Being scared had absolutely nothing to do with it, the opportunity to serve just never presented itself to me. After I finished college, I had a lot of other fires to stoke that required my undivided attention. But had the US had a draft and if I had been drafted, I would have gladly answered the call. In the absence of a draft one has to prioritize the things in their life and that is exactly what I done.

The coward approach to not serving. Honoring your brother by wearing a patch. Nice. The enemy of your brother would be proud of you for not fighting them like a real man. How much did you pay to get the patch sewn on?

Call it what you will, as I said words just roll off me like water off a duck. Sewed it on myself, given to me by my brother.

Every family has one or two like you. We try not to include them in the family things. My family never invites the unpatriotic folks to the reunions. And they know why. Maybe you and dreams can burn flags together.

It was the only damn job you could get,Ghandi so who are you kidding? It had nothing to do w/ patriotism. You were a high school dropout and your options were limited.

54Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/15/2012, 9:14 am

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:
I only know of one way to settle this. As any man would know. Probably oblivious to ghostrider. Can't pm the coward of the specifics because he can't comprehend the P part of a pm.. PRIVATE. What's next? If you doubted my military service to my face, what would happen? Oh. it's the internet. Cowards can call service members names and liars here. typical liberal.


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am who I am. I will say to someone's face exactly what I say here on this thread and still be proud of it. I ain't the one that would beat someone half to death for breaking in line in front of me. Sure face to face, you may(or may not) beat the crap out of me, but what would it resolve? I would not change my mind about your patriotism and would still call you a lying TRAITOR.

55Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/15/2012, 10:03 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
I only know of one way to settle this. As any man would know. Probably oblivious to ghostrider. Can't pm the coward of the specifics because he can't comprehend the P part of a pm.. PRIVATE. What's next? If you doubted my military service to my face, what would happen? Oh. it's the internet. Cowards can call service members names and liars here. typical liberal.


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am who I am. I will say to someone's face exactly what I say here on this thread and still be proud of it. I ain't the one that would beat someone half to death for breaking in line in front of me. Sure face to face, you may(or may not) beat the crap out of me, but what would it resolve? I would not change my mind about your patriotism and would still call you a lying TRAITOR.

You might want to look up traitor in the dictionary. I don't think you know what it means.
Look up draft dodger while you're at it. Or you could just look in the mirror instead.

View user profile

56Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas - Page 3 Empty Re: Ex-PNJ Reporter Sean Dugas on 10/15/2012, 10:28 am

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:
You might want to look up traitor in the dictionary. I don't think you know what it means.
Look up draft dodger while you're at it. Or you could just look in the mirror instead.

Maybe you should use that same dictionary and look up "draft dodger". There was and never has been a draft since I became draft age. In order to be a draft dodger, there has to be something to dodge. So to call me a draft dodger is simply stupid on your part, calling me someone who did not volunteer would be more appropriate.

As for the definition of traitor, I do not need to look it up. All I need to do is hear you make all those false claims about your supposed Navy career and as far as I'm concerned, that is treason.

And just so you know, here is Merriam Webster's definition of traitor and it suits you to a "T".

Definition of TRAITOR
1: one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

While I do not believe you to be a Benedict Arnold, you certainly fill the definition of traitor in this case.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum