Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lifelong Democrat throws his hat in the ROMNEY ring

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/08/buzz-bissinger-why-i-m-voting-for-mitt-romney.html

Yep, the handwriting is on the wall for Obama.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/08/buzz-bissinger-why-i-m-voting-for-mitt-romney.html

Yep, the handwriting is on the wall for Obama.

The so called 'gender gap' has disappeared...along with the 'war on women'...get ready the only thing left will be racism charges..Desparation is setting in on the COWH and he's go no place to hide...

After the president’s debate performance in Denver, this lifelong Democrat has made a difficult decision: he’s given up on Barack Obama.

Theres thousands of them. Thousands.......................... maybe millions

The Hope and the Change,” the movie about Democrats and independents who voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 and will not do so in 2012, will air on a dozen television stations this fall leading up to the presidential election, Citizens United announced on Monday

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/09/17/The-Hope-and-The-Change-Movie-To-Air-On-Broadcast-And-Cable-Television

WoW! Do you think they'll get more than one covert? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:WoW! Do you think they'll get more than one covert? LOL!

actually in this movie that i posted above they have hundreds.

its not looking good for obama dreams

Rogue wrote:

That's what you think.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

That's what you think.

It's what 11 SWING states are saying sweet cheeks.

2seaoat

It will not even be close. I was listening to ring of fire and pap two weeks ago predicted that the polls would tighten and the media across the board would say Romney won the debate so that they could sell more ads and make money. He was right they are going to sell more ads, but I think 80% if Americans agree that Romney won the debate....but as I said the debate is meaningless in most presidential elections....it begins and ends with the economy, and there are a handful of states which matter......Ohio is going for the president.....it really is that simple.....oh, and if you just read a transcript of the debate.....The president won....but what I saw clearly gave Romney the win......but the ads....they are spewing dollars into the coffers of the media.....so pap may have been right.

2seaoat wrote:It will not even be close. I was listening to ring of fire and pap two weeks ago predicted that the polls would tighten and the media across the board would say Romney won the debate so that they could sell more ads and make money. He was right they are going to sell more ads, but I think 80% if Americans agree that Romney won the debate....but as I said the debate is meaningless in most presidential elections....it begins and ends with the economy, and there are a handful of states which matter......Ohio is going for the president.....it really is that simple.....oh, and if you just read a transcript of the debate.....The president won....but what I saw clearly gave Romney the win......but the ads....they are spewing dollars into the coffers of the media.....so pap may have been right.

Wrong answer homey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum