Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York is named after a slave trader- tear it down!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/new-york-is-named-after-a-horrendous-slave-trader/

Get'er done Antifa!

2seaoat

New York is named after a slave trader- tear it down!!! Aaqfn310

Clueless as usual.

2seaoat

If clueless means I am not a nazi sympathizer.....I vote for clueless.

PkrBum

PkrBum

The sympathizers and fan boys of fascism were the left... including progressives and even fdr.

Until that wasn't politically advantageous. Today leftists love the largest fascist program ever...

Obamacaid.

Even their thugs antifa are using Nazi tactics... but you know they would love a communist speaker.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:The sympathizers and fan boys of fascism were the left... including progressives and even fdr.

Until that wasn't politically advantageous. Today leftists love the largest fascist program ever...

Obamacaid.

Even their thugs antifa are using Nazi tactics... but you know they would love a communist speaker.

Why not just ask what about Chappaquiddick? Makes as much sense as the pile of shit you just posted.

2seaoat wrote:If clueless means I am not a nazi sympathizer.....I vote for clueless.

Is your head cloudy or what? Your response is not rational.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/new-york-is-named-after-a-horrendous-slave-trader/

Get'er done Antifa!

This all you got? Come back when you're grown up.

2seaoat

His views are closer to the neo nazi scum than it is to Senator Corker a reasonable conservative Southern Republican Senator. He has shown the same for too many years now to be surprised with who hm keeps company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum