Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wussy hate mongers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wussy hate mongers Empty Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 7:24 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/citing-death-threats-18-year-old-who-attended-violent-va-rally-won%e2%80%99t-return-to-bu/ar-AAqayCF?li=BBnbfcL

folks think they can intimidate people of a certain race, religion, or ethnicity, but when they come out from under the rock and realize that their bully antics are going to be crushed in America they whine to the point of embarrassment. So these white internet tough guys playing video games and making Utubes. I just cannot believe the similarity of the nazi driver of the vehicle and my next door neighbors loser grandson. They look exactly alike with a kind of dumbfounded dead look in their face. Never really worked a job, played video games non stop, has a gun and has recently been accused of killing a deer and fox out of season at a church camp, attacked his mother and was kicked out of the house, meth user, no drivers license at 20, has worked four weeks at two separate jobs before being fired, repeatedly trespassing on our property and ringing the door bell higher than a kite at 1:30 in the morning.When I lost my cool with him, no ged, no future, and as quickly as the military is dropping standards in our all mercenary military, he will probably be contributing to a Navy ship running into a tanker before he is kicked out of the military like the driver. These worms only need some people not to enable their bad behavior, and bring to their attention that they are responsible for their own failures, and not scapegoat others. This grandson was an avid Trump supporter, and argued that Hillary was going to take his gun away. Unlawful killing of a fox and deer after trespassing. After going to the county fair, these people probably for the good of society will not reproduce.

2Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 7:33 am

2seaoat

We have seen throughout history that these worms usually are sexually confused and often brutal with clear examples of the brown shirts abusing children in pre war Nazi Germany. I think one thing which could help defuse the nazis and KKK hate.......legalize prostitution in America. They need to get laid. They are angry in their loser condition and their perversity and hate are partially a side effect of not being laid. As one ex nazi said, that he left the radical agenda when he began to mature and experience love. He said once he had children it made no sense. Most of these guys in their mother's basement needed to get laid in high school and maybe they would of had an incentive to get off their lazy aszes and worked and started a family.

3Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 7:35 am

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:
folks think they can intimidate people of a certain race, religion, or ethnicity, but when they come out from under the rock and realize that their bully antics are going to be crushed in America they whine to the point of embarrassment.   So these white internet tough guys playing video games and making Utubes.  I just cannot believe the similarity of the nazi driver of the vehicle and my next door neighbors loser grandson.   They look exactly alike with a kind of dumbfounded dead look in their face.  Never really worked a job, played video games non stop, has a gun and has recently been accused of killing a deer and fox out of season at a church camp, attacked his mother and was kicked out of the house, meth user, no drivers license at 20, has worked four weeks at two separate jobs before being fired, repeatedly trespassing on our property and ringing the door bell higher than a kite at 1:30 in the morning.When I lost my cool with him, no ged, no future, and as quickly as the military is dropping standards in our all mercenary military, he will probably be contributing to a Navy ship running into a tanker before he is kicked out of the military like the driver.  These worms only need some people not to enable their bad behavior, and bring to their attention that they are responsible for their own failures, and not scapegoat others.   This grandson was an avid Trump supporter, and argued that Hillary was going to take his gun away.   Unlawful killing of a fox and deer after trespassing.   After going to the county fair, these people probably for the good of society will not reproduce.

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? I can just see you at family gatherings, everybody rolling their eyes, going "Oh, Lord, who got Grampy started?"

4Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 7:37 am

2seaoat

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? I can just see you at family gatherings, everybody rolling their eyes, going "Oh, Lord, who got Grampy started?"

You nailed it.

5Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 10:03 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Your solution to whacked out hater meth heads is to inflict them on women? Get out of town.

6Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 10:09 am

2seaoat

Your solution to whacked out hater meth heads is to inflict them on women? Get out of town.

legal prostitution which puts the prostitute in charge of the business transaction is different than exploitation of a prostitute. Hell, you sure do not know these losers well enough because you assume they would be attracted to woman. The Brown shirts in Nazi Germany were mostly attracted to same sex children. All I am saying is that these folks need to get laid.

7Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 2:05 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:
Your solution to whacked out hater meth heads is to inflict them on women?  Get out of town.

The fact is there are a LOT of women who will willingly perform sexual acts for money. Women have been using their sexual desirability to gain advantage or money or power since the dawn of time.

As repugnant as the statement was, no one wants to admit the truth of Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy" comment, that there are women who will submit to that for the attention of the rich or powerful.

8Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 2:14 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Your solution to whacked out hater meth heads is to inflict them on women?  Get out of town.

The fact is there are a LOT of women who will willingly perform sexual acts for money. Women have been using their sexual desirability to gain advantage or money or power since the dawn of time.

As repugnant as the statement was, no one wants to admit the truth of Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy" comment, that there are women who will submit to that for the attention of the rich or powerful.

Great...teach it to your daughters and grandchildren. You're both using the wrong part of your anatomy here...try the part between your ears.

9Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 2:20 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:
Great...teach it to your daughters and grandchildren.  You're both using the wrong part of your anatomy here...try the part between your ears.

You're making a moral judgement and I'm just stating a fact. Women use sexual desirability to gain advantage the same way men use money and power.

10Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Great...teach it to your daughters and grandchildren.  You're both using the wrong part of your anatomy here...try the part between your ears.

You're making a moral judgement and I'm just stating a fact. Women use sexual desirability to gain advantage the same way men use money and power.  

Sex is not love, and vice versa. What "advantage"? I know of a few instances...more than a few...where the attraction was only skin deep...and I can't remember a single one with a happy ending.

11Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:20 pm

2seaoat

Sex is not love, and vice versa. What "advantage"? I know of a few instances...more than a few...where the attraction was only skin deep...and I can't remember a single one with a happy ending.

I wish we could sing kumbaya and folks could find people of the opposite sex and build families and be secure in love. I am not talking about that goal. I am talking about the goal of defusing a bunch of twenty something males living out of their parent's basement who have been playing video games for 20 years, who have few social skills, have no idea how to be attractive to another human who may find them attractive to them who are being radicalized exactly like ISIS recruits are radicalized by the prospect of power, sex, and excitement. Well that ended badly for ISIS, and it sure looks like this is going to end badly for America if this recruitment of pent up frustration in young males is not addressed. I am talking about simple basic sex with a paid surrogate to let off steam. No young girl being tricked or forced, rather trained professionals who control the transaction and benefit financially. There has to be a path out of the basement which does not involve hate and murder. I vote for sex.

12Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:31 pm

2seaoat

Quite bluntly, males by junior high are having their traditional rowdy behavior beat out of them in schools which require conformity. In this environment young girls are excelling while this whole failed male population goes to the basement to play video games. It used to be girls were subservient to males by institutional rules which limited a woman from expressing the freedom of their spirit. At the same time blacks, and brown people were kept in their place by rigid rules which gave these same white males white privilege and advantage.

So these 20 something kids who have failed in school, have lost most of their sexual advantage over woman, have lost most of their privilege over people of color, are basically losers who are easily radicalized. However, when men start acting like men, and get out of the basement this isis like attraction dissipates. Former Nazis talk about the maturing process when they find a loving mate, have kids, and then look at how stupid the hate was. However, you begin to defuse this problem in my opinion is getting some of these people laid. It may be too simple, but I see no logical reason to not allow legalized prostitution.

13Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:37 pm

2seaoat

I have argued for years that men who conceal in carry are afraid. Most are not getting laid. If they were real men, they would not be so frightened of the world to need to carry weapons around. I just do not understand these basement dwellers. There is not a rat's tail of difference between a Nazi in his mother's basement and a radicalized kid who migrates to ISIS. Same mechanism of the battle of modernity. They have been left behind and they are piszed, and the world is less safe as a result.

14Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:43 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:Sex is not love, and vice versa.  

With apologizes to Tina, what's love got to do with it?

The fact is that there are men who are willing to pay for sex BECAUSE THERE ARE WOMEN WILLING TO PROVIDE IT.

Check out a topless bar sometime, what's that all about? Are those women forced to dance? Are they all just pole-dancing sluts? Why do men frequent those places? Is that phenomenon strictly the fault of the males? Do women have any part in it?

Why on earth do women wear stiletto heels if not to attract the male gaze?

15Wussy hate mongers Empty Re: Wussy hate mongers 8/18/2017, 4:48 pm

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I have argued for years that men who conceal in carry are afraid.  Most are not getting laid.  If they were real men, they would not be so frightened of the world to need to carry weapons around.  

Well, there's an interesting thesis: Men carry concealed weapons because they're horny.

Could you expound on this a bit further, please--provide some data maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum