Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too funny....President Obama did not talk tough enough

+2
othershoe1030
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This President talks smack and the North Koreans makes fun of him......gosh if only President Obama, President Bush, and President Clinton could have learned to talk smack......they could have got laughed at also.  I do not remember in my lifetime an adversary laughing with us about our President.

2seaoat

Theodore Roosevelt:
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

President Trump:
Announce to the world you do not have a small weenie, and spend a lifetime talking tough to prove it is not that small.

Theodore Roosevelt:
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

President Trump:
oops.....I did the wrong thing and five million are dead, at least I was tough and decisive, oh and I have a big weenie.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Yes, talking smack is so productive and so presidential.

A US stock market gauge known as the “fear index” has spiked to its highest level since Donald Trump was elected president in a sign that his brinkmanship with North Korea is starting to unnerve investors.

The Vix index has been at record lows in recent weeks but has been rattled by the remarks Trump has been making about North Korea.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/11/trumps-north-korea-rhetoric-spikes-us-fear-index-to-top-level-since-election

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.dailydems.com/2017/08/donald-trump-just-threatened-north-korea-nuclear-annihilation-twitter/?source=right-rail-recent

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!

6:29 AM - Aug 11, 2017
42,442 42,442 Replies 41,649 41,649 Retweets 113,332 113,332 likes

2seaoat

With the Russians and Chinese helping the North Koreans secure their nuclear program, this idea that if we only talked tougher, or if we simply use all our military might we will stop North Korea. Nope, stupid is what stupid does. It is 1940 technology and the idea we will not suffer losses beyond what we could ever imagine is just whistling past the graveyard. This idea that military is the solution for everything is the deadly paradigm which in the end has and will harm America.

zsomething

When you're instrumental in turning Osama Bin Ladin's head into a birdbath for buzzards, you really don't have to say anything...

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:When you're instrumental in turning Osama Bin Ladin's head into a birdbath for buzzards, you really don't have to say anything...

Mission accomplished for real.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:With the Russians and Chinese helping the North Koreans secure their nuclear program, this idea that if we only talked tougher, or if we simply use all our military might we will stop North Korea.   Nope, stupid is what stupid does.  It is 1940 technology and the idea we will not suffer losses beyond what we could ever imagine is just whistling past the graveyard.   This idea that military is the solution for everything is the deadly paradigm which in the end has and will harm America.

If Kim Jung launches weapons like he said, the military will be the solution.

2seaoat

If Kim Jung launches weapons like he said, the military will be the solution.

So millions will die because a nation who is developing nuclear weapons to deter an imperial force where there has been no peace treaty with the same since the early 1950s declares they will show their ballistic missile advances by landing in international waters forty miles from territorial US boundaries?   So you think there is a sane military solution?   Like our 70 years of throwing national resources down the military rabbit hole is going to solve this problem, when it is our continued imperial MIC force which is perceived by the world to be the biggest blockage to peace.  Tell that to the American kids who are with their families in South Korea.....tell that to the South Korean children who will die.  Yes, tell me about a military solution.  Insanity in this sphere, as utter lack of knowledge allows a complete novice bumble this world into a holocaust which is totally avoidable by simply recognizing that the military is the problem.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:Yes, talking smack is so productive and so presidential.

A US stock market gauge known as the “fear index” has spiked to its highest level since Donald Trump was elected president in a sign that his brinkmanship with North Korea is starting to unnerve investors.

The Vix index has been at record lows in recent weeks but has been rattled by the remarks Trump has been making about North Korea.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/11/trumps-north-korea-rhetoric-spikes-us-fear-index-to-top-level-since-election

My retirement fund is up 10% just since the election.

2seaoat wrote:If Kim Jung launches weapons like he said, the military will be the solution.

So millions will die because a nation who is developing nuclear weapons to deter an imperial force where there has been no peace treaty with the same since the early 1950s declares they will show their ballistic missile advances by landing in international waters forty miles from territorial US boundaries?   So you think there is a sane military solution?   Like our 70 years of throwing national resources down the military rabbit hole is going to solve this problem, when it is our continued imperial MIC force which is perceived by the world to be the biggest blockage to peace.  Tell that to the American kids who are with their families in South Korea.....tell that to the South Korean children who will die.  Yes, tell me about a military solution.  Insanity in this sphere, as utter lack of knowledge allows a complete novice bumble this world into a holocaust which is totally avoidable by simply recognizing that the military is the problem.

NK refused to sign a peace treaty. It wasn't the other way around.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Too funny....President Obama did not talk tough enough 9nwiavbhhdfz

https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByWords/comments/6tb08p/a_trump_fan_calls_obama_a_puy_us_marine/

2seaoat wrote:This President talks smack and the North Koreans makes fun of him......gosh if only President Obama, President Bush, and President Clinton could have learned to talk smack......they could have got laughed at also.  I do not remember in my lifetime an adversary laughing with us about our President.

Oh Obama talked smack, he never backed it up once his bluff was called - see Iraq, Astan, Syria, and NK.

2seaoat

Oh Obama talked smack,

Bin Laden might not agree.

2seaoat wrote:Oh Obama talked smack,

Bin Laden might not agree.

I never heard him talk smack about UBL.

2seaoat

Any bets that the tough talk does not stop a missile launch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum