Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ongoing Obama Admin Scandals and Investigations

+2
del.capslock
PkrBum
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:

Exactly... lol. Comrades are so easy.

Spoken like a true Bolshevik...   lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

PkrBum

PkrBum

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Exactly... lol. Comrades are so easy.

Spoken like a true Bolshevik...   lol

Or the leftist ruling elite... like podesta and the obamacaid architects... lol.

They couldn't accomplish anything without the useful idiots.

Thank you for your contribution Vladimir.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:Ongoing Obama Admin Scandals and Investigations - Page 2 A7eae830db8f231f1dc5751dcc9034aa

In addition to all that they could have listed that the only reason he has financial dealings with Russian money interests is that none of the banks in this country would give him more loans due to his poor record of paying them back.

Kushner is now being investigated for his unreported loans and contacts with Russian money people. The whole bunch of them are in way over their heads. Chris Christy couldn't be allowed to stay in the administration because he had prosecuted (successfully) Kushner's father for some illegal business activity he'd pulled off so good grief, is it any wonder that they are in trouble? I'm so glad Mueller is sorting through all this.

del.capslock

del.capslock

othershoe1030 wrote:

In addition to all that they could have listed that the only reason he has financial dealings with Russian money interests is that none of the banks in this country would give him more loans due to his poor record of paying them back.

Kushner is now being investigated for his unreported loans and contacts with Russian money people. The whole bunch of them are in way over their heads. Chris Christy couldn't be allowed to stay in the administration because he had prosecuted (successfully) Kushner's father for some illegal business activity he'd pulled off so good grief, is it any wonder that they are in trouble? I'm so glad Mueller is sorting through all this.

I suspect that there's some money-laundering going on as well. Wilbur Ross, the Commerce Secretary was involved with that Cypress bank at one point.

Wilbur Ross, the Trump administration’s new commerce secretary, presided over a deal with a Russian businessman with ties to Vladimir Putin while serving in his previous role as vice-chairman of the Bank of Cyprus.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/23/wilbur-ross-russian-deal-bank-of-cyprus-donald-trump-commerce-secretary

Manafort too, with the same bank:

TrumpWorld is a land of coincidences. Some of those are happy, like how nice it was that Secretary of Commerce (and “King of Bankruptcy”) Wilbur Ross had a bank perfectly suited to launder the money that Paul Manafort raked in helping to spread Putin-ism throughout Eastern Europe, including the $12.7 million Manafort is accused of stealing from Ukraine. Money from both hauls appears to have moved through Ross’ Bank of Cyprus.
https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646387/-Paul-Manafort-used-Wilbur-Ross-Bank-of-Cyprus-to-handle-all-his-illicit-Russian-funding-needs

The Feds are all over this like spots on dice. Somebody's gonna end up getting fitted for an orange jumpsuit. Maybe several somebodies as soon as one of them starts ratting the others out.

I feel just awful for them.

2seaoat

President Obama was a boy scout who was squeaky clean, and who increased taxes on the wealthy to allow 20 million Americans to get access to health insurance. Of course they will try to create lies and distortions before, during, and after his presidency. They have nothing because he did nothing wrong, other than in my opinion being too much of a boy scout and not gutting the Russian interference in our elections right from the git go. This thread is simply wishful thinking. I am still waiting for that lock her up she committed a crime nonsense to be admitted as nonsense, but instead PK doubles down. Simple Hissy fit, and nothing more.

del.capslock

del.capslock

The most wonderfully ironic thing is that, after eight years of investigating Clinton and criticizing Obama, they get Trump!

L.O.L.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:President Obama was a boy scout who was squeaky clean, and who increased taxes on the wealthy to allow 20 million Americans to get access to health insurance.  Of course they will try to create lies and distortions before, during, and after his presidency.   They have nothing because he did nothing wrong, other than in my opinion being too much of a boy scout and not gutting the Russian interference in our elections right from the git go.  This thread is simply wishful thinking.  I am still waiting for that lock her up she committed a crime nonsense to be admitted as nonsense, but instead PK doubles down.  Simple Hissy fit, and nothing more.

Every leftist in the country is a hair trigger ready in an instant to set their hair on fire. I think it's funny.

cyclops

2seaoat

I do not think it is just leftist who are in a state of hair on fire. I must agree with you that the whole agenda of Fox and MSNBC is to fire up the extremes and make money off ratings. However, there are a good many sensible people who find President Trump's conduct to be that of a brutish bore. I have no one bit of hesitation in coming to the legal conclusion that President Trump obstructed justice in the firing of the FBI director. His own words are what will seal the deal with a grand jury. However, to think that an elderly parent may have to have family members come up with almost a $1,000 a month to keep them in long term nursing homes, is simply not a realistic option for the dwindling middle class. If folks had their 17 trillion in equity in their homes, perhaps grandma could live out her final days in dignity, but when the very increase in the defense budget matches the savings on the cuts to medicaid, it does not take a person with their hair on fire to determine that Christian values and morality do mean something in America. President Trump is an awful human being who I wish never came into the American political scene. He has cheapened forever the Presidency and democratic principles in this great nation. His harm will be felt for generations. Not in a hair on fire sense, but on a simple moral platform which can distinguish good versus evil.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's a bad joke... but it's what the populace deserved. I've never seen a worse ticket... and that's saying something. But the govt is deliberately set up with checks and balances. He won't get much of what he wants. The question is... will that work at reelection and drive more pub majorities in Congress... or will it implode. I never thght that he'd get elected... so I've got no fricking idea which will happen. As to obstruction... if trump is guilty... then so are many dems. From holder to Lynch to Lerner to rice to powers to hillary to Obama himself. Be careful what you wish for... this leftist hysteria is irritating and will likely drive turnout. How much rejection can the DNC/dems absorb before they recognize it? It's really kinda fascinating that they seem oblivious... it's not normal... it's cult like.

2seaoat

I need to see good local government from the Democrats in Illinois. The Democratic House leader, and the Democratic Senate leader make their livings outside government by doing real estate tax appeals. I have told the story of a friend who had a machine shop with about thirty employees in Cicero Illinois. Every couple years he would see his property taxes double, and the assessor would say go see "fast eddy" who was a Chicago alderman and lawyer. They would pay fast eddy five thousand dollars and boom, their taxes went down to the old level. Three years would pass, and boom......the cycle of fast eddy continued until they moved their plant out of Cook County. How can there be real property tax reform when politicians are making a living on rising property taxes being appealed.

I have been a Republican because of the Machine corruption I have witnessed since I was a child. I started reading Mike Royko when I was in fifth grade and continued to read of Chicago Democratic corruption until he no longer was a columnist and died. When judges can work four years and get full medical and 75% of their last year salary, it was damn the people and get all you can through patronage and corruption. The bad thing in Illinois is the Republicans when they are in office get theirs.......it is a never ending process of dysfunction, in one of the wealthiest states in the Union. Even in a small town I once lived in the Mayor was channeling all engineering to his father despite public outcry, and yes he was a Republican. Legislators once were part time and barely got more than a transportation stipend and room and board. Now they make 100k and a guaranteed pension and health care. Let the farmers take over Illinois and in one generation it will be fixed. However, our once agrarian society of our founding fathers where 95% made a living off the land has flipped and now those folks are only 5%. Integrity should be our goal, and the rest takes care of itself.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:
I started reading Mike Royko when I was in fifth grade

Oh, please! Royko wasn't even born when you were in fifth grade. Boss was published in'71 and you were an old curmudgeon by then.

2seaoat

Royko made the Fox nationally known for his raids on polluters. I met the Fox and one of his companions in my junior year in high school. I recognized him as a teacher in a school in the same school district I attended, but at a different school. I worked at a Chrysler dealership which was behind a foundry which on Fridays when they closed down for the weekend they would pour Chlorine on the molds and this would create this toxic stew which killed trees and in particularly a bad situation it pitted the chrome on the new Chrysler vehicles. My job was in part as the maintenance lot man to protect the chrome. So I would spray this sticky gunk on all chrome, and when it sold, I had to detail the car and remove the gunk.

Well one night I was working until my usual 9pm, and these two guys in camoflauge come into my wash rack, and tell me that they are going to stuff chit down the smoke stack of the foundry, and that please do not report them because they want to stop the pollution. Well they did it. They stopped it for about one week, and by the following week, the same noxious Friday delight was pouring all over the chrome on the new cars. The Chrysler dealer sued,and the local newspapers picked it up, but Royko did not get on this guy until he stopped up a drainage pipe with Dial soap, and left a note that he was the fox. I am reading this and I could have fingered the guy at anytime.

I went to a wild new years eve party my freshman year in college and returned home and went with a bunch of people to this party at the Holiday Inn. In my drunk state, I see the Fox, and in a rather loud voice I approach the guy and say......."Hey, you are the Fox.....nice work" The guy freaks......what are you talking about........I say......"I am the kid at Chrysler you talked to before you stuffed up the foundry's smokestacks.......He turns pale and literally runs out the door. Royko covered his famous US Steel raid on corporate headquarters, and he became a national hero. This school teacher had changed the discussion of the environment in America, and the clean water act was passed in 1970. He slowed down after the US Steel thing because the County Sheriff also knew who he was and pretty much told him they will turn their head if he stops vandalizing. He died about ten years ago, but I felt like I was part of history that Junior summer night. Mike Royko shaped who I am today, and the Fox was an inspiration to me that an ordinary man could change the landscape of environmental law. He was a good teacher and a good man, and I was proud to know him.

2seaoat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_F._Phillips

The Fox probably more than any other person influence the direction of my life at its end. My work on restoring the islands to a pristine natural environment, and my work in Santa Rosa County are all examples of my love of the outdoors and the beauty of nature, and the corrupt uncaring greedy bastards who do not give a F. A few good people can change this world.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Ongoing Obama Admin Scandals and Investigations - Page 2 3KhInZ1

2seaoat

I did not recognize this photo. He had short hair and was clean shaven. I was 17 and he was 38-39 when I met him that night. He was full of energy, and seemed fearless as I watched him climb up onto the foundry metal roof. The more I looked at the photo I guess I could see similarities, but my image in my mind is a young man with dark short hair. I remember the school teacher from when I was in sixth grade and he was part of summer programs with the park district where I competed in track. Would high jump into a hard sand pit. It was an honor to have seen one of his first attacks up and close, but I remember a much younger man. When I got to college I had a great deal of fury, but never the courage of this school teacher.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Did he suffer any legal or employment consequences?

2seaoat

I knew a kane county sheriff's detective in 1973, and he told me they knew who he was, and could prove the dial soap case against him, but they simply warned him to knock off the vandalism and damage.  He started doing things out of County, and after he retired from teaching, he worked for Kane County.  It was an exciting time in my life working 60 hours a week and saving for college.  That summer they brought in a 1961 ford falcon which was involved in a front end accident.   The sales manager said he would sell it to me for fifty dollars and let me work on it at the shop until I got it running.  It had a messed up front end where the radiator, and water pump were wasted along with the two front fenders.   As a kid I played in this limestone quarry next to the bridge for interstate 88 which crosses the fox river.   I knew that there was an old ford falcon in with other junked cars.   I took my sears craftsman tools to the quarry and took off the fenders, and the bumper and front grill.   I got a rebuilt radiator and water pump, and put it all together.   It had two white fenders, and the rest of the car was blue.  I talked to this guy in the body shop who came in after his first job around 6 pm.  He would often work until after midnight, and he said since he was a kid he never slept more than 3 hours a night.   Well he helped me do the body work, and we painted that falcon lime green, right when mopar was getting real funky with their Challenger, road runners, daytonas.......so I had this column shift six cylinder four door which looked brand new and pretty funky.   I paid my own insurance and was driving to school my junior year, not in a parent's car, but a car I brought back from the dead.   In hind sight I wish I had painted it blue, because I took a ton of chit from my friends.   Some were driving around mustangs that mom and dad gave them, and I am driving around a lime green falcon.....oh what an exciting time.  Oh and this idea kids today cannot work sixty hours a week....nonsense.....it was easy peasy, and I would still at 10 pm go play tennis in my work clothes until they turned the lights off at 11pm.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I bought my first car too (69 mustang... Metallic green)... and all the rest of them too... lol. I had someone hit my front end while I was putting gas in it and had to do similar repairs... plus suspension. That started a life long pleasure of doing my own car repair and maintenance. I have a few too many right now... and boats... but I just can't help myself... lol. I can't compete in tennis anymore... so I needed another hobby. I'm building a hot rod next... not sure what yet. I've been redoing 70's Ford trucks... but I think I'm finished with that kick. BTW... I still have my craftsmen tools that my dad did buy me... and my grandfather's. Very special to me.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote: ...so I needed another hobby.

You don't need a hobby, you need a life.

PkrBum

PkrBum

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote: ...so I needed another hobby.

You don't need a hobby, you need a life.

What an odd little man you are... lol. Is this really what goes on in your empty skull?

You're a sad case... get help.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:

What an odd little man you are... lol.

Thank you. Coming from you, I consider that high praise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum