This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing Burger

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:42 am

zsomething wrote:

How any of that in any way relates to the subject of interpretation of the word "hope" from the President escapes me.  The things you mention - many of which are bullshit to begin with -- have no relation to the topic.

It's like we're discussing what kind of pie we like best and you jump in yelling, "Yeah, but FAX machines suck!"   WTF?

Of course they don't have any relation to the subject. That's what he does with every post and you just fell right into his trap, you dimwit!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

27 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 am

del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:

How any of that in any way relates to the subject of interpretation of the word "hope" from the President escapes me.  The things you mention - many of which are bullshit to begin with -- have no relation to the topic.

It's like we're discussing what kind of pie we like best and you jump in yelling, "Yeah, but FAX machines suck!"   WTF?

Of course they don't have any relation to the subject. That's what he does with every post and you just fell right into his trap, you dimwit!

Couldn't have fallen into the trap if I had fun replying to it, you moronic damage-case shitbag! Smile

View user profile

28 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 am

zsomething wrote:damage-case shitbag!  

Well... still struggling to master the art of clever riposte, I see.

Not to worry, a few years practice and you'll get the hang of it, kid.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

29 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 am

Sooo... lynch parsing the word "investigation" for political purposes... or Obama disclosing the conclusion of a case during it's process... is fine. But trump "hoping" something while taking NO action to obstruct... is criminal.

Lol... ok.

View user profile

30 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 am

PkrBum wrote:But trump "hoping" something while taking NO action

He fired Comey, ya dumb shit.

View user profile

31 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:But trump "hoping" something while taking NO action

He fired Comey, ya dumb shit.

YEAH! What he said!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

32 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 am

zsomething wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:

How any of that in any way relates to the subject of interpretation of the word "hope" from the President escapes me.  The things you mention - many of which are bullshit to begin with -- have no relation to the topic.

It's like we're discussing what kind of pie we like best and you jump in yelling, "Yeah, but FAX machines suck!"   WTF?

Of course they don't have any relation to the subject. That's what he does with every post and you just fell right into his trap, you dimwit!

Couldn't have fallen into the trap if I had fun replying to it, you moronic damage-case shitbag!  Smile

Nice commentary....

View user profile

33 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:41 am

del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:damage-case shitbag!  

Well...   still struggling to master the art of clever riposte, I see.

Not to worry, a few years practice and you'll get the hang of it, kid.

Are you capable of engaging without denigrating everyone? Even when I agree with you, your misogyny and condescension make it...let's say...difficult. You're starting to remind me of Markle.

View user profile

34 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 am

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Even if your leap is that trump exerted pressure... that's not obstruction. He "hoped"... that's not an order.

Total and complete B.S.     As Comey stated -- and I challenge you to assert you wouldn't have felt the same in his position -- when the president of the United States sends everyone else out of the room and then tells you he hopes you'll do something, you will damned well take it seriously -- i.e., it may as well have been an order.  

If you deny that, Pkr, I've forever lost it for you -  you're obviously living in a state of complete and utter denial.

Exactly.  If your boss calls you into his office to discuss a way you've been dealing with invoices, and says, "I hope you won't handle invoices that way anymore," would anyone sane interpret that as "well, the boss was just expressing a wish but leaving it up to me"?   The "or else" is implied.

And the fact that Trump fired the guy when the thing he hoped for was apparently not to be only confirms that it was an order.

Sometimes words and their interpretations can be parsed over, but it's desperately silly to do it in this situation.

Would that include Obama going on national television and saying there was no wrong doing while investigations are active? Like he did with fast and furious gunrunning... benghazi... irs targeting... Hillary emails... etc? Or Loretta lynch demanding a pc term for the Hillary investigation?


No... i didn't think so... lol.

How any of that in any way relates to the subject of interpretation of the word "hope" from the President escapes me.  The things you mention - many of which are bullshit to begin with -- have no relation to the topic.

It's like we're discussing what kind of pie we like best and you jump in yelling, "Yeah, but FAX machines suck!"   WTF?


Exactly so, Z. Pkr has been called out on his entrenched ridiculousness over and over and over again, but he persists. It's infuriating, for sure, but there's no stopping him. Sadly, what he obviously can't grasp is that this method of "argument" does him no good whatsoever, and is in fact only increasing evidence of his lack of depth and communication skills. He only hurts himself.

View user profile

35 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 am

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
This cannot be ignored.  And while it's true that a sitting president can't be indicted, he sure as hell can be impeached, and then removed from office.  Stay tuned; this could take a while.

Did you flunk Civics in High School or is the subject just to difficult for you to grasp?

The House has to vote Articles of Impeachment by a simple majority which is unlikely considering that the Republicans have solid control, 238 seats vs.193 for the Dems.

Even in the highly unlikely event that they DO vote in favor, the Senate has to convict by a two-thirds majority and the Republicans have 52 of the 100 seats in that house as well.

Do the math, girly.

The fact is, keeping Trump in office as long as possible is the BEST thing that could happen to the Democrats. He's laughably incompetent and will almost guarantee Democratic control of both houses and the Presidency in 2020.

Listen, little sweetie pie:  Keeping Trump in office as long as possible's being a good thing is your opinion, and you're entitled to it.  Others who are appalled at what he's doing to our relationships on the world stage, what he's teaching our youth about the rewards of lying and deception and unethical business practices -- and I could go on for days -- may vehemently disagree.

As for my needing a civics lesson -- B.S., you arrogant fool.  I NEVER said impeachment WOULD be accomplished, only that it COULD.  Yes, it's unlikely given the balance of political power, unless and until sufficient Republicans realize the very thing you're proffering yourself -- that if Trump stays, the Republicans eventually go.

It's truly sad and pitiful that you're only able to communicate by using attacks and put-downs.  A total and complete jerk, to put it mildly.  Hope you enjoy yourself, because it's damned certain no one else does.  You are a stain of ugliness on this forum.



Last edited by RealLindaL on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

36 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:14 am

Floridatexan wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:damage-case shitbag!  

Well...   still struggling to master the art of clever riposte, I see.

Not to worry, a few years practice and you'll get the hang of it, kid.

Are you capable of engaging without denigrating everyone?  Even when I agree with you, your misogyny and condescension make it...let's say...difficult.  You're starting to remind me of Markle.

FT, please! That's an insult to Markle!

View user profile

37 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:53 am

Try to read... and really absorb what these statements mean. The narrative that you believe is false.

Period.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

COTTON: On February 14th, the New York Times published a story, the headline of which was, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

You were asked earlier if that was an inaccurate story, and you said, in the main. Would it be fair to characterize that story as almost entirely wrong?

COMEY: Yes.

"The President never told me to alter or stop my investigation" -James Comey

View user profile

38 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:05 pm

PkrBum wrote:Try to read... and really absorb what these statements mean. The narrative that you believe is false.

Period.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

COTTON: On February 14th, the New York Times published a story, the headline of which was, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

You were asked earlier if that was an inaccurate story, and you said, in the main. Would it be fair to characterize that story as almost entirely wrong?

COMEY: Yes.

You are completely and uniquely incapable of absorbing what those statements mean.

Comey, as always, is excruciatingly precise and narrow with his statements.

You, as always, are mind-numbingly obtuse and wildly speculative with your conclusions.

These conflicting postures render your comments meaningless and of no merit.

View user profile

39 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:25 pm



View user profile

40 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Try to read... and really absorb what these statements mean. The narrative that you believe is false.

Period.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

COTTON: On February 14th, the New York Times published a story, the headline of which was, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

You were asked earlier if that was an inaccurate story, and you said, in the main. Would it be fair to characterize that story as almost entirely wrong?

COMEY: Yes.

You are completely and uniquely incapable of absorbing what those statements mean.

Comey, as always, is excruciatingly precise and narrow with his statements.

You, as always, are mind-numbingly obtuse and wildly speculative with your conclusions.

These conflicting postures render your comments meaningless and of no merit.

You'd rather believe the fake news... even after it's confirmed false by the then fbi director.

No surprise here. Conditioning is a hellofa drug... lol.

View user profile

41 Re: Nothing Burger on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:09 pm

What people mean by "white male privilege" is a billionaire who claims he is a genius and should run country, then cries "I'm new at this."

View user profile

42 Re: Nothing Burger on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Only he can fix this but come on people he's new at this


@TheRickWilson Ethics laws are a Chinese hoax designed to ruin our country.


So you voted in a con man (Trump U) and crook (stealing from cancer kids), who can't even run a casino?
How does that make sense to you?


Dear Eric Trump,
I disagree with your father but I still think you are a person. A $#itty, $#itty, $#itty person.


What is trump going to do this weekend?
Release of the tapes, release his taxes, or golf. Gotta be one of those three.


Could everyone please clear Twitter? I have to do something perfectly legal.


Trump Treasury nominee incorrectly claimed he had a degree from Dartmouth

Trump's lawyer to file complaint against Comey.
Awesome. When can we schedule a deposition of the only other party to this conversation?


View user profile

43 Re: Nothing Burger on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 pm

View user profile

44 Re: Nothing Burger on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 am

View user profile

45 Re: Nothing Burger on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Liberal meltdown to the Nth degree.

46 Re: Nothing Burger on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Just to catch up:

Last President: US Senator. President of Harvard Law Review.

New President: Loves big trucks and cake. Not a puppet.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum