Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Simpsons: Donald Trump's First 100 Days in Office

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething

I hope I never get The Simpsons mad at me. Smile They nailed it!

Telstar

Telstar

Didn't the Simpsons make a President Trump joke in 2000? Then there is this.

The Simpsons:  Donald Trump's First 100 Days in Office Simpso10

2seaoat

President Trump without a doubt cheated in golf. He does not know how to keep score, and pretends that he got a birdie when he double boogied the hole. All his bluster about what he would do in the first 100 days......he simply does not have the experience or intelligence to do anything to help America except another wealth transfer to the wealthy. Nothing new.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've wondered about the cheating at golf...but it comes as no surprise that he would cheat at a game when he cheats at everything else.

Here's another short video, in case you missed it:

Here's his first 100 days contract with the American People. (PDF)

He's fulfilled none of it!
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

2seaoat

He is a typical silver spooned egotistic failure in crossing over from a lifetime of selfish indulgences to the concept of public service. He is more concerned with his image than he is with helping Americans. The amazing thing is that CNN today went to people who are very ill and in need of health care, and understand the man is going to cut their benefits, yet they still would vote for the man again. The racial backlash of a black President which turned many folks worlds upside down has resulted in hatred trumping self interest.....we would rather walk than let the N....... sit in the front of the bus. I saw it in the fifties, and I am seeing it again. People who were brought up like myself with the idea that white people were hard working and smarter than people of color, and that we had to keep them in their place or America would become barbaric with strange music, strange cultural folkways, and full of foreigners who do not look like the superior people. Scrape away all the bull chit and it still renders down to the same thing which has driven politics in this country since the Civil War.....RACE. Trump is just the obscene head of that hateful monster which America cannot seem to move beyond. Tnis has been a white man's revolution where in the end.....America has changed and wants none of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum