Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spicer Just Said Hitler Didn't Gas People on Passover

+4
RealLindaL
Telstar
2seaoat
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

In any normal administration, this would be the end of Sean.

Just another reminder that none of this is normal.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat

How spicer has a position in any government is beyond me.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

RealLindaL

Homina homina - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

RealLindaL

Some Jewish groups are saying Spicer should be fired - at least one says he's denying the holocaust. Is that going too far? I mean the guy's a total idiot, but a holocaust denier? I wonder. Any real proof of that, other than his stupid faux pas today?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Some Jewish groups are saying Spicer should be fired - at least one says he's denying the holocaust.  Is that going too far?  I mean the guy's a total idiot, but a holocaust denier?  I wonder.  Any real proof of that, other than his stupid    faux pas today?

Maybe what Spicey meant was that Hitler didn't gas his own people because as Spicey sees it, Jews are not quite people anyway. Let's count the minutes before Jarvanka shows up and makes excuses for Spicey who they will claim, never met a Jew he didn't like. At least in public.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote: I mean the guy's a total idiot, but a holocaust denier?

Being stupid enough to say something like that on Passover should be a fireable offense.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote: I mean the guy's a total idiot, but a holocaust denier?

Being stupid enough to say something like that on Passover should be a fireable offense.

The Anne Frank Center is calling for Spicer to be fired. Someone will probably point out that Anne Frank wasn't gassed.

del.capslock

del.capslock

He's the worst WH Press Secretary in memory. Watching him stumble and stammer is a great joy, it's almost as if the fourth estate chalks up a win every time he stutters. I suspect his career path is going to follow that of that idiot Lewandowski.

Pity.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

He has hurt President Trump. He has total credibility problems with the press. He is low IQ. He is belligerent. He is asking to be forgiven. He mispronounces world leaders, he bumbles on the facts, and to think this was an accident is in and of itself not a fair appraisal of this man. He was trying to create false news and making Iran and Syria leaders worse than Hitler......it is a tell. He clearly thought that Hitler's non use of chemical weapons was a character builder, and that these leaders in the middle east are worse. Firing this idiot would be the right decision, but heck.....he is damaging the Trump agenda, and they are so befuddled with having to govern, they do not even understand what this idiot is doing to their credibility. Now they want to congratulate this idiot for admitting he made a mistake......he made four or five from the podium today and he is too dumb to know the same. Press Secretaries practice world leaders names.....idiocy.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:He has hurt President Trump.  He has total credibility problems with the press.  He is low IQ.   He is belligerent.   He is asking to be forgiven.  He mispronounces world leaders, he bumbles on the facts, and to think this was an accident is in and of itself not a fair appraisal of this man.   He was trying to create false news and making Iran and Syria leaders worse than Hitler......it is a tell.  He clearly thought that Hitler's non use of chemical weapons was a character builder, and that these leaders in the middle east are worse.   Firing this idiot would be the right decision, but heck.....he is damaging the Trump agenda, and they are so befuddled with having to govern, they do not even understand what this idiot is doing to their credibility.  Now they want to congratulate this idiot for admitting he made a mistake......he made four or five from the podium today and he is too dumb to know the same.  Press Secretaries practice world leaders names.....idiocy.

When the guy at the top is a blithering idiot we can't expect his press secretary to behave like Einstein.

Telstar

Telstar

Spicer apologized for his comments and added that Trump is trying to destabilize the region.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-spicer-apologizes-for-holocaust-gaffe-then-says-trump-is-trying-to-destabilize-the-region/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He misspoke.

2seaoat

The logic he invoked was not misspoken. It was clear. Those people who America does not agree with in the Middle East are worse than Hitler. Fake news and a complete grasp of what he was saying. He was saying even Hitler did not use chemical weapons. This was clear and intentional. He should not get a pass on about 12 things now......how much damage can one man do before grown ups remove this child.

2seaoat

gas chambers become holocaust centers.....this guy is a bumbling idiot. We have NEVER had a worse press spokesman. He has no intelligence. He has no credibility. He is a propagandist who just showed his inner thoughts. He needs to go.

Telstar

Telstar

In another attempt to patch things up, Spicer held out his arms, lifted up his head and shouted WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO DO, CRUCIFY ME!!???...no not really, I misspoke.

PkrBum

PkrBum

FAKE OUTRAGE..!!

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:FAKE OUTRAGE..!!

Yes I believe it was.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He just inartfully said that Assad did and has done things that Hitler didn't even do... and that Russia and Iran are aligning themselves with that.

Right? What's the big deal?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: He just inartfully said that Assad did and has done things that Hitler didn't even do... and that Russia and Iran are aligning themselves with that.

No big deal if you're a holocaust denier. Are most steroid abusers holocaust deniers?

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote: He just inartfully said that Assad did and has done things that Hitler didn't even do... and that Russia and Iran are aligning themselves with that.

Excuse me?? Was it only "inartful" for Spicer to point out as a comparison that Assad gassed "innocent people" - ?? What, the Jews and others Hitler sent into oblivion - including millions of children -- WEREN'T INNOCENT AS WELL??????? Puhleeze, it's head-out-of-one's-behind time here.

Oh, this man Spicer misspeaks, and "inartfully" so, all right... all the while with his foot stuffed right into his big mouth. Look, he's supposed to be representing the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, for pity's sake! There are doubtless hundreds of accomplished high schoolers in this country who could do a far better job -- even though, as Tel astutely pointed out, "When the guy at the top is a blithering idiot we can't expect his press secretary to behave like Einstein." Too, too true.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:He's the worst WH Press Secretary in memory. Watching him stumble and stammer is a great joy, it's almost as if the fourth estate chalks up a win every time he stutters.

Yeah, I heard George Will (NOT my favorite person except when he  badmouths Trump, which is most of the time) say today that Spicer is the "gift that keeps on giving."   Laughing

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:

Excuse me?? Was it only "inartful" for Spicer to point out as a comparison that Assad gassed "innocent people" - ??  What, the Jews and others Hitler sent into oblivion - including millions of children -- WEREN'T INNOCENT AS WELL???????  Puhleeze, it's head-out-of-one's-behind time here.

Oh, this man Spicer misspeaks, and "inartfully" so, all right... all the while with his foot stuffed right into his big mouth.  Look, he's supposed to be representing the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, for pity's sake!  There are doubtless hundreds of accomplished high schoolers in this country who could do a far better job -- even though, as Tel astutely pointed out, "When the guy at the top is a blithering idiot we can't expect his press secretary to behave like Einstein."  Too, too true.  

Who has been comparing trump to hitler and the pubs to nazis?

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:

Who has been comparing trump to hitler and the pubs to nazis?

What does that have to do with the fact that Spicer is an incompetent buffoon, just like his boss. What other people have remarked is totally irrelevant.  More chickenshit reactionary deflection.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum