This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spicer Just Said Hitler Didn't Gas People on Passover

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote: He just inartfully said that Assad did and has done things that Hitler didn't even do... and that Russia and Iran are aligning themselves with that.

Right? What's the big deal?

Excuse me?? Was it only "inartful" for Spicer to point out as a comparison that Assad gassed "innocent people" - ??  What, the Jews and others Hitler sent into oblivion - including millions of children -- WEREN'T INNOCENT AS WELL???????  Puhleeze, it's head-out-of-one's-behind time here.

Oh, this man Spicer misspeaks, and "inartfully" so, all right... all the while with his foot stuffed right into his big mouth.  Look, he's supposed to be representing the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, for pity's sake!  There are doubtless hundreds of accomplished high schoolers in this country who could do a far better job -- even though, as Tel astutely pointed out, "When the guy at the top is a blithering idiot we can't expect his press secretary to behave like Einstein."  Too, too true.  

Who has been comparing trump to hitler and the pubs to nazis?

The Anne Frank Center.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

What does that have to do with the fact that Spicer is an incompetent buffoon, just like his boss. What other people have remarked is totally irrelevant.  More chickenshit reactionary deflection.

I'm deflecting? Lol... can you be any less self-aware?

If spicer is an incompetent buffoon... then so are dems for using hitler and nazi comparisons.

Let's just play by one set of rules and standards... m'kay?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

What does that have to do with the fact that Spicer is an incompetent buffoon, just like his boss. What other people have remarked is totally irrelevant.  More chickenshit reactionary deflection.

If spicer is an incompetent buffoon... then so are dems for using hitler and nazi comparisons.

clown

Last edited by Telstar on 4/12/2017, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
The writing is on the wall. The end is near for Spicey. I feel so sorry for Melissa McCarthy.

View user profile
then so are dems for using hitler and nazi comparisons.

You are totally tone deaf. When has any Democrat argued that Hitler was better than the Syrian President. If you listened to his real time explanation, you find out he did not consider Jews to be citizens of Germany, on top of trying to make Hitler a good guy. You need to get your ears, eyes, and all other sensory input examined because you are so tone deaf that you cannot distinguish the obvious, and then you just make it up as to what those sensory organs should have picked up.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:then so are dems for using hitler and nazi comparisons.

You are totally tone deaf.  When has any Democrat argued that Hitler was better than the Syrian President.   If you listened to his real time explanation, you find out he did not consider Jews to be citizens of Germany, on top of trying to make Hitler a good guy.   You need to get your ears, eyes, and all other sensory input examined because you are so tone deaf that you cannot distinguish the obvious, and then you just make it up as to what those sensory organs should have picked up.

The Dems do not argue that Hitler was better than the Syrian President but they could argue that Hitler was better than the fake, phony fraud that inhabits our White House now.

View user profile
See? Rolling Eyes

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:

Here we go with your crybaby "one set of rules" whimpering.

You do this all the time. You're just like a spoiled little brat in the fifth grade that gets caught copying off another kid's paper and says "But Jimmy over there was doing it."

Any intelligent person--in other words, NOT YOU--knows that "The Rules" are not applied equally. When the star quarterback in high school gets caught with beer it gets hushed up. When the dorky misfit gets caught, he gets in trouble. Everyone--except, apparently, you--learns this at an early age.

You're nothing but girly-man, bitching because life's not fair. Man-up, sissy boy, or start wearing a dress, you crybaby.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Who's crying because they feel that only THEY can use a politically charged pejorative.

Lol... tough shit dough boy.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Here we go with your crybaby "one set of rules" whimpering.

You do this all the time. You're just like a spoiled little brat in the fifth grade that gets caught copying off another kid's paper and says "But Jimmy over there was doing it."

Any intelligent person--in other words, NOT YOU--knows that "The Rules" are not applied equally. When the star quarterback in high school gets caught with beer it gets hushed up. When the dorky misfit gets caught, he gets in trouble. Everyone--except, apparently, you--learns this at an early age.

You're nothing but girly-man, bitching because life's not fair. Man-up, sissy boy, or start wearing a dress, you crybaby.

Dunno about the girly-man, sissy boy descriptors (they sort of insult us girls, lol), but, Pkr, this guy is right, and his stance is eminently wise.  Maybe it's time to grow up or, better stated, grow out of that same old, same old position you insist on taking that does no good for anyone or anything whatsoever in any way, shape or form.  I realize it's your cherished mantra, but maybe you could define yourself a different way.  This takes you nowhere fast, in any discussion on any issue.

View user profile

Not Hitler...Mussolini Twisted Evil

And Spicer is a blubbering idiot.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Not Hitler...Mussolini Twisted Evil

And Spicer is a blubbering idiot.

View user profile

View user profile
Only had time to listen to about half of your Howard Stern audio bit, Tel, but found it alternately funny, sad, embarrassing, and depressing.

Just briefly tried to find video of a short bit on TRMS last night in which she shows Spicer mispronouncing Assad's name about six different ways, which was another hilarious yet pitiful piece.

This Sean guy must be the hero of all those conservatives out there who, like Dennis Prager and others, consider a college education evil anathema. He sounds like he never made it past grade school. What a great representative for our nation. Pfffftttt.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Only had time to listen to about half of your Howard Stern audio bit, Tel, but found it alternately funny, sad, embarrassing, and depressing.

Just briefly tried to find video of a short bit on TRMS last night in which she shows Spicer mispronouncing Assad's name about six different ways, which was another hilarious yet pitiful piece.  

This Sean guy must be the hero of all those conservatives out there who, like Dennis Prager and others, consider a college education evil anathema.  He sounds like he never made it past grade school.  What a great representative for our nation.  Pfffftttt.

View user profile

Apparently, there's one other big Republican donor who's not happy with Spicer's comparison: Sheldon Adelson.

View user profile
Tough shit... if dems can use hitler/nazi references then so can pubs. It cracks me up when you snowflakes think you own a pejorative... or think that your subjective sensibilities can determine what speech is acceptable. I'm not sure where y'all get off thinking like that... but it's gotten old fast.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Tough shit... if dems can use hitler/nazi references then so can pubs. It cracks me up when you snowflakes think you own a pejorative... or think that your subjective sensibilities can determine what speech is acceptable. I'm not sure where y'all get off thinking like that... but it's gotten old fast.

Funny stuff coming from the pill hole of the biggest, softest, wettest snowflake on this forum. Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Tough shit... if dems can use hitler/nazi references then so can pubs. It cracks me up when you snowflakes think you own a pejorative... or think that your subjective sensibilities can determine what speech is acceptable. I'm not sure where y'all get off thinking like that... but it's gotten old fast.

The only thing getting old is your entirely useless, droningly negative commentary.

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum