Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Dishonest President

+8
Floridatexan
gatorfan
PkrBum
Sal
Telstar
2seaoat
RealLindaL
knothead
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Our Dishonest President - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Dishonest President 4/5/2017, 1:59 am

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
wolfhouse wrote:I know some people who are still upset about Trump winning.

Here's how I look at it...

No matter who gets elected, it's business as usual. I live my life, do business, and try my best to avoid getting attacked by people who recognize themselves as government.

Other than news about this guy, how has your day to day life changed since he's been elected? I've ignored just about everything in the news and it's been great for me.

It's been great for you because the ramifications are just starting and your ignorance hasn't been tested yet. But hey, keep on w/ your head up your ass and let all the smart people do all the work and you reap the benefits. It's always been that way.

Sad to say, Viking is absolutely right here, wolf.  You haven't even begun to see the tip of the iceberg that's inexorably heading straight for you and every other American -- and obviously, you don't want to see, so you refuse to -- at the very least -- educate yourself on the issues, much less make yourself heard on them.  Seems like an eminently selfish attitude to me.

27Our Dishonest President - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Dishonest President 4/5/2017, 5:26 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Pussy Grabber just signed a bill that will allow Dow
Chemical to market a pesticide the former EPA ruled was unsafe for humans and animals.

Vegetables grown with this pesticide, or breathing in its toxic fumes, or drinking water that has been polluted by it will end up killing people.

But Wolfhouse doesn't care as long as he does business and ignores TV.

Wouldn't it be ironic if one of his kids dies from this?  

You know the ostrich story, where the bird hides its head in the sand, and gets eaten by the leopard?

Yessirree sir, guys like Wolfhouse know they're always right .... LOL

28Our Dishonest President - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Dishonest President 4/5/2017, 9:02 am

knothead

knothead

Despite some who choose to ignore the realities and consequences of Trump and his failing administration there is mounting evidence that most Americans are choosing to weigh in (unfavorably) on the President's policies and it is abundantly clear that he is losing support on virtually on all fronts according to latest polling . . . . . we can surmise then that since we all know he will not change his behavior it follows that over time his approval ratings will continue to plummet undermining the perception by the GOP that he is vulnerable.
Pardon the run-on sentence. . . . . . Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum