This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Drip Drip’: Senate Committee Will Question Jared Kushner Over Russia Ties

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The congressional and FBI inquiry into Donald Trump’s campaign ties to Russia took another step closer to the commander-in-chief, Monday, with the New York Times reporting that Jared Kushner has been summoned for questions before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Kushner, who is married to first daughter Ivanka Trump, currently serves as a key White House advisor.

It is known that Kushner met with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, at least once during his father-in-law’s presidential campaign and sent an aide to meet with him on a subsequent occasion. In addition to Kislyak, the Times reported that Kushner also met with Sergey N. Gorkov, an oligarch who leads a Russian bank currently under U.S. sanctions.



http://www.mediaite.com/online/drip-drip-senate-committee-will-question-jared-kushner-over-russia-ties/

View user profile
Who didn't meet with Sergey Kislyak?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Who didn't meet with Sergey Kislyak?




This will give #666 a chance to explain why he did.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Who didn't meet with Sergey Kislyak?

It's a little more than meeting w/ Kislyak, Bonehead.

View user profile
Jared Kushner flew to Aspen same day as ‘one of Putin’s closest confidants’ whose wife is pals with Ivanka


Flight logs show that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, travelled to Aspen, Colorado on the same day as a Russian oligarch with strong ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As the president’s push for health care reform went down in flames last week, Kushner and his family were reportedly skiing in Aspen. Trump was said to be unhappy about the timing of the vacation.

Photojournalist Eric Rosenwald examined flight logs from airports in the area and found that Kushner arrived in Aspen on Saturday, March 18 — the same day as Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, who has been described as “one of Putin’s closest confidants.” Abramovich is known to own a home in Aspen.

According to Politico’s Jake Sherman, Abramovich’s wife, Dasha Zhukova, attended President Trump’s inauguration as a guest of Ivanka Trump.

Rosenwald goes on to point out that two days later Abramovich’s plane flew to the Caribbean just as two planes linked to Michael Cohen, special counsel to the president, arrived at nearby airports.

On Thursday, March 20, Abramovich’s plane flew to the northern Lesser Antilles, a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea. On the same day, two aircraft linked to Michael Cohen did the same – one via Palm Beach, Florida, home of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. It’s important to note that Caribbean nations are famous for their tax haven status, and it’s possible that these trips are purely coincidental.

Abramovich’s aircraft landed in St. Maarten, while two smaller Beauty Central LLC-owned Gulfstream jets landed in Anguilla (one of which stopped in Palm Beach, first.) St. Maarten, St. Martin, St. Barth and Anguilla are nearly the same destination. The islands lie several miles apart and have close economic and social ties. St. Maarten (formerly Dutch) and St. Martin (formerly French) are actually two sides of the same island. Each island has an airport, but they differ in their size and ability to serve large aircraft.
“It’s unclear whether or not any of these flights are related, but further investigation is certainly warranted,” Rosenwald concludes.



http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jared-kushner-flew-to-aspen-same-day-as-one-of-putins-closest-confidants-whose-wife-is-pals-with-ivanka/

View user profile
We have a mafia boss in the WH.

View user profile
Godfather four. They always say the sequels suck after one and two.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

View user profile

View user profile
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

Excellent point. Accurate. Major distinction. More like the puppet.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

Excellent point. Accurate. Major distinction. More like the puppet.



Like the Senator who ended up in bed with a murdered whore but couldn't remember anything. Godfather 2.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

I think you're right. I think Bannon, Miller and Pence were pulling the strings and may have, but it is looking more like Ivanka and Jared may be making a power play and therefore pulling the strings. Which may not be all that bad Ivanka is an independent and Jared a democrat.  They against Pence's wishes talked the Donald out of the LBGTQ overturn. God only knows the Don can't pull the strings.

View user profile
ppaca wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

I think you're right. I think Bannon, Miller and Pence were pulling the strings and may have, but it is looking more like Ivanka and Jared may be making a power play and therefore pulling the strings. Which may not be all that bad Ivanka is an independent and Jared a democrat.  They against Pence's wishes talked the Donald out of the LBGTQ overturn. God only knows the Don can't pull the strings.

I wasn't really referring to who's pulling the strings in the White House.

I was referring to his shady financial dealings with Russian organized crime figures.

The Russians have used German banks to funnel their stolen money to Trump businesses, or he buys something directly for $60 million and then the Russians buy it from him for $70 million.

There might well be other things going on too, but it all started with money laundering.

Trump made tens of millions every year by doing this.

In return the Russians got clean assets.

Prosecuting Trump for this crime is complicated, but the fact that Russians kept funneling money through him is evident by documents that are publicly available.

View user profile
Gawd... what a load of bs... lol.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Gawd... what a load of bs... lol.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Gawd... what a load of bs... lol.

Can you connect the dots?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

View user profile
Sal wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We have a mafia boss in the WH.

I'm not sure he's a boss.

I think you're right. I think Bannon, Miller and Pence were pulling the strings and may have, but it is looking more like Ivanka and Jared may be making a power play and therefore pulling the strings. Which may not be all that bad Ivanka is an independent and Jared a democrat.  They against Pence's wishes talked the Donald out of the LBGTQ overturn. God only knows the Don can't pull the strings.

I wasn't really referring to who's pulling the strings in the White House.

I was referring to his shady financial dealings with Russian organized crime figures.

The Russians have used German banks to funnel their stolen money to Trump businesses, or he buys something directly for $60 million and then the Russians buy it from him for $70 million.

There might well be other things going on too, but it all started with money laundering.

Trump made tens of millions every year by doing this.

In return the Russians got clean assets.

Prosecuting Trump for this crime is complicated, but the fact that Russians kept funneling money through him is evident by documents that are publicly available.

Oh, ok.

If this is true then I suppose he could be prosecuted under the Patriot Act, there must be a money laundering clause in it because with life insurance we have to take a test every year through LIMRA and it has to do with Patriot Act and money laundering.

How about RICO?

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Jared Kushner flew to Aspen same day as ‘one of Putin’s closest confidants’ whose wife is pals with Ivanka


Flight logs show that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, travelled to Aspen, Colorado on the same day as a Russian oligarch with strong ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As the president’s push for health care reform went down in flames last week, Kushner and his family were reportedly skiing in Aspen. Trump was said to be unhappy about the timing of the vacation.

Photojournalist Eric Rosenwald examined flight logs from airports in the area and found that Kushner arrived in Aspen on Saturday, March 18 — the same day as Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, who has been described as “one of Putin’s closest confidants.” Abramovich is known to own a home in Aspen.

According to Politico’s Jake Sherman, Abramovich’s wife, Dasha Zhukova, attended President Trump’s inauguration as a guest of Ivanka Trump.

Rosenwald goes on to point out that two days later Abramovich’s plane flew to the Caribbean just as two planes linked to Michael Cohen, special counsel to the president, arrived at nearby airports.

On Thursday, March 20, Abramovich’s plane flew to the northern Lesser Antilles, a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea. On the same day, two aircraft linked to Michael Cohen did the same – one via Palm Beach, Florida, home of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. It’s important to note that Caribbean nations are famous for their tax haven status, and it’s possible that these trips are purely coincidental.

Abramovich’s aircraft landed in St. Maarten, while two smaller Beauty Central LLC-owned Gulfstream jets landed in Anguilla (one of which stopped in Palm Beach, first.) St. Maarten, St. Martin, St. Barth and Anguilla are nearly the same destination. The islands lie several miles apart and have close economic and social ties. St. Maarten (formerly Dutch) and St. Martin (formerly French) are actually two sides of the same island. Each island has an airport, but they differ in their size and ability to serve large aircraft.
“It’s unclear whether or not any of these flights are related, but further investigation is certainly warranted,” Rosenwald concludes.



http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jared-kushner-flew-to-aspen-same-day-as-one-of-putins-closest-confidants-whose-wife-is-pals-with-ivanka/


Great skiing in Aspen.... Michelle Obama skied there the same weekend Joe Biden skied.....we arrived the day Michelle left and the next day old Joe left.


Michelle was a guest of the Crown family out of Chicago.....they own the Aspen ski company. Interesting power family.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:Jared Kushner flew to Aspen same day as ‘one of Putin’s closest confidants’ whose wife is pals with Ivanka


Flight logs show that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, travelled to Aspen, Colorado on the same day as a Russian oligarch with strong ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As the president’s push for health care reform went down in flames last week, Kushner and his family were reportedly skiing in Aspen. Trump was said to be unhappy about the timing of the vacation.

Photojournalist Eric Rosenwald examined flight logs from airports in the area and found that Kushner arrived in Aspen on Saturday, March 18 — the same day as Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, who has been described as “one of Putin’s closest confidants.” Abramovich is known to own a home in Aspen.

According to Politico’s Jake Sherman, Abramovich’s wife, Dasha Zhukova, attended President Trump’s inauguration as a guest of Ivanka Trump.

Rosenwald goes on to point out that two days later Abramovich’s plane flew to the Caribbean just as two planes linked to Michael Cohen, special counsel to the president, arrived at nearby airports.

On Thursday, March 20, Abramovich’s plane flew to the northern Lesser Antilles, a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea. On the same day, two aircraft linked to Michael Cohen did the same – one via Palm Beach, Florida, home of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. It’s important to note that Caribbean nations are famous for their tax haven status, and it’s possible that these trips are purely coincidental.

Abramovich’s aircraft landed in St. Maarten, while two smaller Beauty Central LLC-owned Gulfstream jets landed in Anguilla (one of which stopped in Palm Beach, first.) St. Maarten, St. Martin, St. Barth and Anguilla are nearly the same destination. The islands lie several miles apart and have close economic and social ties. St. Maarten (formerly Dutch) and St. Martin (formerly French) are actually two sides of the same island. Each island has an airport, but they differ in their size and ability to serve large aircraft.
“It’s unclear whether or not any of these flights are related, but further investigation is certainly warranted,” Rosenwald concludes.



http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jared-kushner-flew-to-aspen-same-day-as-one-of-putins-closest-confidants-whose-wife-is-pals-with-ivanka/


Great skiing in Aspen.... Michelle Obama skied there the same weekend Joe Biden skied.....we arrived the day Michelle left and the next day old Joe left.


Michelle was a guest of the Crown family out of Chicago.....they own the Aspen ski company. Interesting power family.




Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rolling Eyes

View user profile
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Gawd... what a load of bs... lol.

Can you connect the dots?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/


View user profile


Trump appears to be modeling his presidency after Putin...oligarchy and shady financial dealings.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

Trump appears to be modeling his presidency after Putin...oligarchy and shady financial dealings.




The one important thing they have in common is corruption.

View user profile
Republican Carly Fiorina calls for ‘special prosecutor or independent commission’ to investigate Russia


Former Republican presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina said on Wednesday that there needs to be either a special prosecutor or an independent commission to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

CNN notes that Fiorina, during an appearance on the Virginia-based morning talk radio show hosted by John Fredericks, said that Congress has shown that it can no longer be seen as a credible institution for probing Russia’s efforts to undermine Democrat Hillary Clinton’s candidacy last year.

“We’ve got to have either a special prosecutor or an independent commission, and that’s still the right answer,” Fiorina said. “And every day that goes by, it becomes clearer it’s the right answer because the Democrats will not let this go, and the American people need to be reassured about what actually happened here.”

In the end, said Fiorina, an independent commission or special prosecutor will be “the only way you’re going to get to the bottom of this in a way that everyone trusts.”

Listen to the whole clip below.





http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/republican-carly-fiorina-calls-for-special-prosecutor-or-independent-commission-to-investigate-russia/

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum