Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are fools.......BP money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We are fools.......BP money Empty We are fools.......BP money 10/5/2012, 5:24 pm

So everyone is scrambling around to get some of the BP Oil spill money. Much like a group of people trying to gather spilled money from the wreck of a Wells Fargo truck, pushing, shoving, everyone screaming its mine, its mine.
Meanwhile the Gulf of Mexico still may be irreversibly damaged. Tar mats are still off shore. Pockets of oil still may lay in the deep canyons offshore. WE DONT KNOW!!! We still have guys in hazmat suits picking up oil and tar with a stick and a spoon. Showboating for the gullible. Give me a damn break. But we will piss this money away on Bull shit projects and scemes and when the real bill comes due for the damage to the Gulf, We will all cry "Oh Woe is me"........

2We are fools.......BP money Empty Re: We are fools.......BP money 10/5/2012, 6:07 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:So everyone is scrambling around to get some of the BP Oil spill money. Much like a group of people trying to gather spilled money from the wreck of a Wells Fargo truck, pushing, shoving, everyone screaming its mine, its mine.
Meanwhile the Gulf of Mexico still may be irreversibly dama.ged. Tar mats are still off shore. Pockets of oil still may lay in the deep canyons offshore. WE DONT KNOW!!! We still have guys in hazmat suits picking up oil and tar with a stick and a spoon. Showboating for the gullible. Give me a damn break. But we will piss this money away on Bull shit projects and scemes and when the real bill comes due for the damage to the Gulf, We will all cry "Oh Woe is me"........

They could pay off the stadium with the money

3We are fools.......BP money Empty Re: We are fools.......BP money 10/5/2012, 6:24 pm

LOL You really know how to fire me up..................

4We are fools.......BP money Empty Re: We are fools.......BP money 2/18/2013, 4:29 pm

2seaoat

LOL You really know how to fire me up..................

I guess I can post anything with Eric and Hallmark taking that around the world cruise..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum