Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle

+6
knothead
2seaoat
Telstar
PkrBum
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 2:19 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Markle showed you kindness and concern.....fuck politics.

Go through all the threads concerning Bob, and see where the SOB gave a chit about Bob, other than his canned comments.   Go through all the threads and see if he would converse in general conversations, and the answer was a big NO, and only after I pointed this out did he try to correct the obvious fact that he was spamming this forum.   I was piszed in his absence of concern for Bob.

I gave up on him when I corrected him twice on published fact, and he did not deny the truth, or try to give an alternative fact, rather he just came back the next week, and outright lied on an issue.

Was Markle a long time member of the PNJ or did he just drift to the PNJ after the Tallahassee forum went dark?

27Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 2:28 am

Telstar

Telstar

Somehow it figures that Joanie is one of the few on the forum that needs to get in touch with Markle but doesn't know how to get in touch with Markle. Will somebody give her a break and tell her, address, phone #, facebook, something. Laughing

28Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 8:59 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:No... the bottom line truth of the matter is that markle caused you no harm...

yet you went with the group think to sensor him.

You're blind, and absolutely wrong.  Markle's spam and lies caused me continual aggravation and threatened to ruin the forum experience for me and many others.  He was extremely selfish in that respect, having no regard for anyone here except himself, despite his purported pious prayers.

It was definitely not group think in my case, so you're wrong yet again.  I would've been (and may in fact have been) the very first in line to get him canned, and would've done so all by my lonesome had I the authority to do so.

You think you know it all, Pkr, but you don't know squat.

Markle  - Page 2 Rantin10

Wow,  no wonder you relate so well with Bill.....narcissistic rant!

29Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:16 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:Somehow it figures that Joanie is one of the few on the forum that needs to get in touch with Markle but doesn't know how to get in touch with Markle. Will somebody give her a break and tell her, address, phone #, facebook, something. Laughing
Come on Bill.....dig in your stock pile of files and get that info.....you posted all of his information on the forum......your current target is  PkrBum regarding his grandmother....it is your signature...your pitiful existence of the small minded man sitting in front of his computer day and night preying on others.

Markle  - Page 2 Pd_08810[/url]

30Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:18 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:No... the bottom line truth of the matter is that markle caused you no harm...

yet you went with the group think to sensor him.

You're blind, and absolutely wrong.  Markle's spam and lies caused me continual aggravation and threatened to ruin the forum experience for me and many others.  He was extremely selfish in that respect, having no regard for anyone here except himself, despite his purported pious prayers.

It was definitely not group think in my case, so you're wrong yet again.  I would've been (and may in fact have been) the very first in line to get him canned, and would've done so all by my lonesome had I the authority to do so.

You think you know it all, Pkr, but you don't know squat.

Markle  - Page 2 Rantin10

Wow,  no wonder you relate so well with Bill.....narcissistic rant!

Wow, so Bill still lights a spark in the old grey sow. Did Chrissy enjoy sloppy seconds after he was done with you?

31Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:20 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:Somehow it figures that Joanie is one of the few on the forum that needs to get in touch with Markle but doesn't know how to get in touch with Markle. Will somebody give her a break and tell her, address, phone #, facebook, something. Laughing
Come on Bill.....dig in your stock pile of files and get that info.....you posted all of his information on the forum......your current target is  PkrBum regarding his grandmother....it is your signature...your pitiful existence of the small minded man sitting in front of his computer day and night preying on others.

A tag team is born. So is pkr your new Chrissy or are you his new granny? Oh is the guy in the picture supposed to be Bill or is that one of your great grandsons pretending to be Bill? Twisted Evil

32Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:45 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar Bill. You disgust me.

33Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:48 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Telstar Bill. You disgust me.

Oh grow up. You're not Saint Mary Anthony and you never will be. Rolling Eyes

34Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 9:57 am

Telstar

Telstar

boards of Florida wrote:

Inventing ideas such as CNN conceded that their inauguration photos were inaccurate isn't a "differing opinion", it's bullshit. One doesn't have an "opinion" on objective facts. If this were a math forum, Markle's presence here is the equivalent of having a guy around who spams things like "1+1=2 is LIE!!!! 1+1=27!!!" and then links you to a shady blog as supporting evidence. There is simply no need for that.

And I'm not surprised that this need be explained to you, election boy.

I banned him originally because it is that very type of misinformation campaign that led to things like ACORN losing its funding, and eventually Planned Parenthood losing its funding as well. Now we have seen it lead to a president Trump. At some point it has to be time to stop entertaining such bullshit because we're seeing that it does in fact have real world consequences.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27541-i-thought-a-little-more-about-it-and-decided-that-markle-is-done

35Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 10:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:

Come on Bill.....you give yourself away daily. Never claimed to be a Saint and never will....but at least I am not a stay at home alcoholic and a washed up fake wannabe artist.

36Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:16 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Come on Bill.....you give yourself away daily. Never claimed to be a Saint and never will....but at least I am not a stay at home alcoholic and a washed up fake wannabe artist.

Wow you really have it bad for this Bill. He really shook your world. Twisted Evil

37Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:29 am

dumpcare

I found the usmessageboard.com yesterday and Markle is alive and well posting over there.

38Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:32 am

Telstar

Telstar

ppaca wrote:I found the usmessageboard.com yesterday and Markle is alive and well posting over there.

So why did she need to ask where to find him?

39Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:35 am

dumpcare

I don't know, just saying I saw him there yesterday. Someone here had posted a few weeks ago when I asked what board someone went to and I just remembered what it was yesterday and went into look at the politics sections and read a couple of his posts.

40Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:43 am

Telstar

Telstar

ppaca wrote:I don't know, just saying I saw him there yesterday. Someone here had posted a few weeks ago when I asked what board someone went to and I just remembered what it was yesterday and went into look at the politics sections and read a couple of his posts.

Maybe she forgot her password for that forum. Then again why can't pkr bum or DE pm him on that forum and pass along the message?

41Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 11:59 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I found the usmessageboard.com yesterday and Markle is alive and well posting over there.
Thank you.

42Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 12:01 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:boards of Florida wrote:

Inventing ideas such as CNN conceded that their inauguration photos were inaccurate isn't a "differing opinion", it's bullshit.  One doesn't have an "opinion" on objective facts.  If this were a math forum, Markle's presence here is the equivalent of having a guy around who spams things like "1+1=2 is LIE!!!! 1+1=27!!!" and then links you to a shady blog as supporting evidence.  There is simply no need for that.

I banned him originally because it is that very type of misinformation campaign that led to things like ACORN losing its funding, and eventually Planned Parenthood losing its funding as well. Now we have seen it lead to a president Trump. At some point it has to be time to stop entertaining such bullshit because we're seeing that it does in fact have real world consequences.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27541-i-thought-a-little-more-about-it-and-decided-that-markle-is-done

But the leftists can go on and on about tax returns, russia, tweets, racism, misogyny... etc. I know y'all think these real issues... but there's ZERO proof of any of it. Hence the difference of opinion. The sheer gall required to silence others while demanding latitude for your opinion is cognitive dissonance.

43Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 12:05 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Thank you.

You should know that already. After all you're a member of that same forum.

44Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 12:08 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:boards of Florida wrote:

Inventing ideas such as CNN conceded that their inauguration photos were inaccurate isn't a "differing opinion", it's bullshit.  One doesn't have an "opinion" on objective facts.  If this were a math forum, Markle's presence here is the equivalent of having a guy around who spams things like "1+1=2 is LIE!!!! 1+1=27!!!" and then links you to a shady blog as supporting evidence.  There is simply no need for that.

But the leftists can go on and on about tax returns, russia,  tweets,  racism, misogyny... etc. I know y'all think these real issues... but there's ZERO proof of any of it. Hence the difference of opinion. The sheer gall required to silence others while demanding latitude for your opinion is cognitive dissonance.

LOL, what a drug abusing turdcutter. Why not start another poll to replace Boards?

45Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 1:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Thank you.

I am.....what is my screen name  ?  I can't log on.

46Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 1:45 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Thank you.

I am.....what is my screen name  ?  I can't log on.

God help the hopeless, sigh.Try Joanimaroni for a start. If that doesn't work try a new account and pm him with that. Must be very important news. Maybe someone convinced Boards to give Mr. Spam another shot at destroying his board. Evil or Very Mad

47Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 3:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Keep guessing!

48Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 6:51 pm

RealLindaL

I have to admit I'm getting a huge kick out of phony armchair psychologists Joani and Pkr throwing around terms like "narcissist" and "cognitive dissonance" when it's abundantly clear they don't have a clue what the terms mean nor their proper application.  Hilarious!  Keep up the comic posts, guys!  
Laughing    Laughing   lol!

49Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 6:53 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Keep guessing!

Well, if it's about you and Markle getting together to run a forum I sure as hell hope it isn't this one.

50Markle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle 3/16/2017, 8:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:I have to admit I'm getting a huge kick out of phony armchair psychologists Joani and Pkr throwing around terms like "narcissist" and "cognitive dissonance" when it's abundantly clear they don't have a clue what the terms mean nor their proper application.  Hilarious!  Keep up the comic posts, guys!  
Laughing    Laughing   lol!

What makes you think that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum