This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Markle on 2017-03-15, 19:29

I need to get in touch with Markle.....does anyone have his email or the website he is on?

View user profile

2 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 20:40

Planning to invite him to return? Gawd, I hope not.

View user profile

3 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 20:49

Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

View user profile

4 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 20:51

PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day. Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

View user profile

5 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 20:53

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day.  Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

The way y'all ganged up on and treated markle was truly deplorable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being involved.

View user profile

6 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 20:59

RealLindaL wrote:Planning to invite him to return?  Gawd, I hope not.
Well, he could always return with a couple of socks in tow.

View user profile

7 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 21:01

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day.  Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

The way y'all ganged up on and treated markle was truly deplorable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being involved.


Simple solution would have been to ignore him.....but we have too many egotistical asses.

View user profile

8 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 22:07

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day.  Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

The way y'all ganged up on and treated markle was truly deplorable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being involved.


Simple solution would have been to ignore him.....but we have too many egotistical asses.

Plus... they're all caught up in disseminating "fake news" propaganda themselves.

It's just their fake news... so it's ok.

View user profile

9 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 22:39

Just send him a pm on that crazy right wingnut board you all belong to or just contact him on his facebook page.

View user profile

10 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 22:43

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day.  Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

The way y'all ganged up on and treated markle was truly deplorable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being involved.


Simple solution would have been to ignore him.....but we have too many egotistical asses.




The way psycho moderator ignores imaginary bill. lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

11 Re: Markle on 2017-03-15, 23:11

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... cause Nazis didn't invite the Jews back.

You're getting sicker by the day.  Trump has really unleashed your hatred, hasn't he?

The way y'all ganged up on and treated markle was truly deplorable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being involved.




Butt-hurt snowflake alert. lol!

View user profile

12 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 02:20

It was not a matter of disagreements on issues, rather it was about spam and using a forum to dump hateful propaganda. I used to care about him, and was not happy when he was initially banned. However, the lies and distortions made reading the forum unpleasant. I would correct him as to the facts, and then he would wait a week and then post the same lies. He abused this forum, and it had nothing to do with ideas or debate......he would come to a dinner party and pull his pants down and take a dump in the room. His freedom to do the same ended when his noxious lies reached noses.........which gave folks two choices.....leave the room, or not invite him to a dinner party again.....the later solution has worked great for me, as the forum has become enjoyable again.

View user profile

13 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 02:35

Bs... you're just the weak minded that refuses to stand up for what you know is right.

What the forum is now is a place for the leftists like you to perseverate on the wacky dnc talkingpoints.

View user profile

14 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:07

Joanimaroni wrote:I need to get in touch with Markle.....does anyone have his email or the website he is on?


TRY this: www.SHITHEAD.com

View user profile

15 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:13

2seaoat wrote:It was not a matter of disagreements on issues, rather it was about spam and using a forum to dump hateful propaganda.  I used to care about him, and was not happy when he was initially banned.  However, the lies and distortions made reading the forum unpleasant.   I would correct him as to the facts, and then he would wait a week and then post the same lies.  He abused this forum, and it had nothing to do with ideas or debate......he would come to a dinner party and pull his pants down and take a dump in the room.   His freedom to do the same ended when his noxious lies reached noses.........which gave folks two choices.....leave the room, or not invite him to a dinner party again.....the later solution has worked great for me, as the forum has become enjoyable again.
Markle showed you kindness and concern.....fuck politics.

View user profile

16 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:16

you're just the weak minded

If not wanting to smell spam is weak minded, then what do you call somebody who enjoys the stench of spam?

It has nothing to do with what a person is advertising. Folks come on with ads all the time. However, they did not stay.

View user profile

17 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:21

Markle showed you kindness and concern.....fuck politics.


Go through all the threads concerning Bob, and see where the SOB gave a chit about Bob, other than his canned comments. Go through all the threads and see if he would converse in general conversations, and the answer was a big NO, and only after I pointed this out did he try to correct the obvious fact that he was spamming this forum. I was piszed in his absence of concern for Bob.

I gave up on him when I corrected him twice on published fact, and he did not deny the truth, or try to give an alternative fact, rather he just came back the next week, and outright lied on an issue.

View user profile

18 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:23

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I need to get in touch with Markle.....does anyone have his email or the website he is on?


TRY this:  www.SHITHEAD.com
Do you post on that site?

View user profile

19 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 03:49

2seaoat wrote:Markle showed you kindness and concern.....fuck politics.


Go through all the threads concerning Bob, and see where the SOB gave a chit about Bob, other than his canned comments.   Go through all the threads and see if he would converse in general conversations, and the answer was a big NO, and only after I pointed this out did he try to correct the obvious fact that he was spamming this forum.   I was piszed in his absence of concern for Bob.

I gave up on him when I corrected him twice on published fact, and he did not deny the truth, or try to give an alternative fact, rather he just came back the next week, and outright lied on an issue.

Then boards must have really set you off?

Ya right... you're just trying to fill your lack of rational objective fairness with bs. There was no reason to silence him beyond a lack of tolerance for other opinions. You should be ashamed too.

View user profile

20 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 04:56

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I need to get in touch with Markle.....does anyone have his email or the website he is on?


TRY this:  www.SHITHEAD.com


cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers  cheers  cheers

View user profile

21 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 04:59

Joanimaroni wrote:Simple solution would have been to ignore him.....but we have too many egotistical asses.
HA!!!   QUINTESSENTIAL EXAMPLE OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE  BLACK!!!      
lol!    lol!     lol!

View user profile

22 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 05:08

TRUMP HAS INDEED UNLEASHED AND LEGITIMIZED  THE TRUE HATERS OF THE WORLD.  THEY'RE HERE IN ALL THEIR NASTY GLORY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, WITH NO ATTEMPT TO HIDE THEIR POISONED AND POISONOUS MINDSET. YET THEY HAVE THE UNMITIGATED GALL TO TELL US TO BE ASHAMED?? WHAT A COMPLETE CROCK OF MANURE.  IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS IF IT WEREN'T SO TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY PITIFUL.

View user profile

23 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 05:10

2seaoat wrote:It was not a matter of disagreements on issues, rather it was about spam and using a forum to dump hateful propaganda.  I used to care about him, and was not happy when he was initially banned.  However, the lies and distortions made reading the forum unpleasant.   I would correct him as to the facts, and then he would wait a week and then post the same lies.  He abused this forum, and it had nothing to do with ideas or debate......he would come to a dinner party and pull his pants down and take a dump in the room.   His freedom to do the same ended when his noxious lies reached noses.........which gave folks two choices.....leave the room, or not invite him to a dinner party again.....the later solution has worked great for me, as the forum has become enjoyable again.

Well said, Sea.  Well said.  Thank you for metaphorically summarizing the absolute bottom line truth of the matter.

View user profile

24 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 05:46

No... the bottom line truth of the matter is that markle caused you no harm...

yet you went with the group think to sensor him.

View user profile

25 Re: Markle on 2017-03-16, 06:16

PkrBum wrote:No... the bottom line truth of the matter is that markle caused you no harm...

yet you went with the group think to sensor him.

You're blind, and absolutely wrong.  Markle's spam and lies caused me continual aggravation and threatened to ruin the forum experience for me and many others.  He was extremely selfish in that respect, having no regard for anyone here except himself, despite his purported pious prayers.

It was definitely not group think in my case, so you're wrong yet again.  I would've been (and may in fact have been) the very first in line to get him canned, and would've done so all by my lonesome had I the authority to do so.

You think you know it all, Pkr, but you don't know squat.



Last edited by RealLindaL on 2017-03-16, 06:23; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Similar topics

-

» Welcome back Markle

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum