Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

war with Iran started 5 years ago...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/war-with-iran-started-five-years-ago/

As a global-macro analyst, I am frequently asked if war with Iran will come and, if so, when,” writes Jim Rickards, a Wall Street economist and investment banker, wrote in February.
“My answer is that the war has already begun. It’s not a shooting war
– yet. What the U.S. and Israel are now waging with Iran is what
experts call unrestricted warfare. This is warfare that consists of
sabotage, assassination, special operations, psychological operations,
attacks on critical infrastructure, cyber warfare and – the most recent
addition to the arsenal – financial warfare.”

TEOTWAWKI wrote: the most recent addition to the arsenal – financial warfare.”

Yes, it is pretty obvious we are at war with Iran. I saw an article the other day about unrest in Iran and found this link with similar info in response to this thread. It appears that there are cracks around the edges of Iran's solidarity.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/iranians-protest-against-ahmadinejad-clash-with-police-over-currency-plunge-1.468089

From the article: Iranian riot police clashed on Wednesday with demonstrators and foreign exchange dealers in the capital Tehran over the collapse of the country's currency, which has lost a third of its value against the dollar in a week, witnesses said.

Police fired tear gas to disperse the demonstrators, angered by the plunge in the value of the Iranian rial. Protesters shouted slogans against President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, saying his economic policies had fueled the economic crisis.

The rial has been plunging to record lows against the U.S. dollar almost daily as Western economic sanctions imposed over Iran's disputed nuclear program have slashed Iran's export earnings from oil, undermining the central bank's ability to support the currency.

Panicking Iranians have scrambled to buy hard currencies, pushing down the rial. With Iran's official inflation rate running at around 25 percent, the currency's weakness is hurting living standards and threatens to worsen a recent spate of job losses in Iran's industrial sector.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah the Soviet Union counterfeited German money and filled Germany with it in the 1930s and almost destroyed the German economy. I am sure we are not above sneaking millions of fake Iranian rials into their country...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Where is Kurlis? He would be stroking himself over all of this talk about Iran......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Where is Kurlis? He would be stroking himself over all of this talk about Iran......

Yeah i miss him among others...

It would be a short war with the airpower we have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum