Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Steele....You have been telling us for six years that you had a replacement for ACA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The leaks coming out of Republican congressional members at meeting in PA.....oh oh......the ACA was not that bad, we don't have a plan, and this is tough. Too funny. All our idiotic pundits on this forum told us for six years how horrible the aca was and just wait to we repeal and replace.....well your folks are clueless and the leaks as discussed on meet the press this morning show that Republicans are having a difficult time replacing the ACA with something better......I have said all along that the horrible buffalo will be replaced with that wonderful Bison.....it is fun being right, because lately I have been totally wrong on the elections, but policy......it could not get easier.

dumpcare

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I make no bones about it I want a replacement plan that is reasonable, you would think the one's yelling the loudest about it would have had one ready to go. Part of Rand Paul's replacement plan looks pretty good but a ways to go. The only thing that makes sense at this point are cheap catastrophic plans for the young or let them add on ala carte and let anyone 50 plus people buy into Medicare. Will shape up Medicare with more health people in it.

Republicans just took control so put your big boy pants on and be patient. It's going to take years to undo the damage by obummer.

dumpcare

They've had years tightie.

ppaca wrote:They've had years tightie.

Wrong answer. Obummercare keeps evolving due to the fact that it was never fully read before being voted on. I still don't think anyone knows it well enough to understand it.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

Very good report, Tel. Thanks. Sanders makes a lot of sense, as he often does. (Too bad we can't say the same for Trump.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum