Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXACTLY as I forecast! Trump and Peña Nieto Agree to Not Publicly Discuss Wall Payment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

EXACTLY as I forecast!  I said that President Donald Trump was making his initial terms for the wall.  President Peña Nieto made the expected response for the consumption of his citizens.  President Nieto showboated for his voters when he publically canceled his scheduled visit to the White House.  President Obama and President Nieto then had a private, one-hour telephone conversation and mutually came up with a plan for moving forward.

Trump and Peña Nieto Agree to Not Publicly Discuss Wall Payment
by ILDEFONSO ORTIZ 27 Jan 2017    Washington, D.C.

Mexico’s government has announced that Presidents Enrique Peña Nieto and Donald J. Trump spent Friday morning on the phone and agreed to not discuss wall payments in public.

In a prepared statement issued by Mexico’s federal government, Peña Nieto’s team claimed that both heads of state understood their shared public differences and agreed to discuss the heated issue as part of an “integral discussion” in relation to their bilateral partnership.

The telephone conversation dealt with the issues of trade deficit, international friendship, and both nations working together to stem the flow of drugs and weapons, the Mexican government revealed in their statement. Both presidents told their staff to continue discussing bilateral issues.

Mexico’s about-face comes one day after Peña Nieto had cancelled his trip to Washington after claiming that his country would not pay for a border wall. One of the first actions that President Trump took upon taking office was to sign an executive order ordering construction and the toughening of border security and enforcement measures.

[...]

http://www.wdsu.com/article/trump-mexican-president-talk-on-phone-after-canceled-meeting/8647785

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/27/mexico-trump-pena-nieto-agree-not-publicly-discuss-wall-payment/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum