Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitch says there is no voter fraud and no need for investigation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

However, President Trump quoted a blogger who said three million folks voted fraudulently, and when CNN had the blogger on tv today, he refused to provide any proof of his silly claim, which incredibly the President quoted. You just cannot make this stuff up.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:However, President Trump quoted a blogger who said three million folks voted fraudulently, and when CNN had the blogger on tv today, he refused to provide any proof of his silly claim, which incredibly the President quoted.  You just cannot make this stuff up.

Sounds like Fake News to me. He must be taking lessons from others who think blog posts and the discussion of same represent reality. This is so embarrassing. Why doesn't someone in his inner circle bring him up to speed on some of these quirks he is exhibiting in front of the entire world?

Good going Mitch. Someone has to calm this thing down.

Markle

Markle

Why are both of you afraid of a serious investigation?

Please do not even try to whine about the money. For eight years the only thing my Progressive friends have opposed increasing our spending is our defense. One of the very few mandates our Constitution REQUIRES.

Where am I wrong?

2seaoat

An Iowa AG ran on the platform he would prosecute every voter fraud in the state of Iowa. He won. He kept his promise. Out of almost four million ballots which were investigated, there were eight cases of ineligible voters actually voting. Four were felons, one lady voted by opening the mail for her daughter who was going to college in MN, and the other three I do not remember. I posted these links for four years, and to what end. Stupid people who spam this site cannot engage their brain and think. Who is going to risk a felony for one vote. Too stupid to even comment. Mitch knows that 20% tariffs, and five million fake votes, and torture are coming from a very unstable individual. Nothing more or less. There is NO voter ID issue other than the usual fascists trying to impede the ballot with literacy tests, poll taxes, or fake voter ID issues where no problem exists. four million votes.....eight wrong doings.......which was mostly felons voting, which is an entire other issue.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:An Iowa AG ran on the platform he would prosecute every voter fraud in the state of Iowa.  He won.  He kept his promise.   Out of almost four million ballots which were investigated, there were eight cases of ineligible voters actually voting.   Four were felons, one lady voted by opening the mail for her daughter who was going to college in MN, and the other three I do not remember.  I posted these links for four years, and to what end.   Stupid people who spam this site cannot engage their brain and think.   Who is going to risk a felony for one vote.  Too stupid to even comment.  Mitch knows that 20% tariffs, and five million fake votes, and torture are coming from a very unstable individual.   Nothing more or less.   There is NO voter ID issue other than the usual fascists trying to impede the ballot with literacy tests, poll taxes, or fake voter ID issues where no problem exists.   four million votes.....eight wrong doings.......which was mostly felons voting, which is an entire other issue.

As you know, your own architect of ObamaCare specifically defined who is stupid. So you doing so as some sort of epithet seems very childish.

I may have thrown up my hands in defeat and not responded with the same question each time you threw up the same post but, here it is again.

Once the fraudulent ballot is cast, how is it detected?

Is it not a valid question and why is it so hard for you, or anyone else, to provide a simple, logical, workable answer?

2seaoat

A dog voted. After the dog voted, how do you find out the ballot was fraudulent. In my part of the country, the folks who work elections know their neighbors and have no problem reading the voter registration rolls and know who is voting. The dogs do not do so well. However, it is a known fact that the Anteaters are getting away with murder. Why in Lincolns time did those dogs stay away from the polls, but in Birmingham they made sure there were dog catchers at every polling place.......we all know that dogs should not vote, and the issue has nothing to do with fraud, but the obvious.....dogs should not vote.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:A dog voted.  After the dog voted, how do you find out the ballot was fraudulent.  In my part of the country, the folks who work elections know their neighbors and have no problem reading the voter registration rolls and know who is voting.  The dogs do not do so well.  However, it is a known fact that the Anteaters are getting away with murder.  Why in Lincolns time did those dogs stay away from the polls, but in Birmingham they made sure there were dog catchers at every polling place.......we all know that dogs should not vote, and the issue has nothing to do with fraud, but the obvious.....dogs should not vote.

No answer. But thank you for showing that you still have no answer. Thank you too for your typical...Mitch says there is no voter fraud and no need for investigation Wordsalad_zpspdjlfcpj

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Has anyone tested Trump to confirm he's a real, genuine human being and not an illegal alien from some distant, smelly planet?  Am I wrong?  Maybe one of the hard right conservatives here can prove the Pussy Grabber is a real person.  And at the same time, prove to us also why he's the most mistrusted, disliked incoming president in American history?  

I remember during the Pussy Grabber's campaign he agonized over Marco remarking his hands were small, and so was his penis.

Now he's agonizing over the crowd size at his inauguration, the three million more votes Hillary got that he didn't, and that the press sees him as   the fucking, raving, thin-skinned, infantile stunted adolescent the rest of us believe him to be.  

You know things are really wrong when half the republicans in congress can't wait to get away from DC ....  LOL!

Mitch says there is no voter fraud and no need for investigation Trump-12

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:However, President Trump quoted a blogger who said three million folks voted fraudulently, and when CNN had the blogger on tv today, he refused to provide any proof of his silly claim, which incredibly the President quoted.  You just cannot make this stuff up.

Look, people, here's the bottom line, and we don't need Mitch.  Trump himself has indicated there's no basis for looking for fraud, saying as to the proposed Jill Stein (Green Party candidate) recount late last year (BBM):

“This is a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded, and the results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what Jill Stein is doing."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2269197/donald-trump-declares-wisconsin-recount-a-scam-as-clinton-joins-green-partys-jill-steins-attempt-to-overturn-result/

(Of course it's OK when Trump does it to assuage his wounded narcissistic soul at the thought of having lost the popular vote.)

Oh, and according to multiple sources easily googlable, Trump's own attorneys are on record in a court filing in Michigan indicating there was no evidence of voter fraud in the U.S. election, as follows (again, BBM):

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise Michigan citizens?" the filing said. "None really, save for speculation. All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."

The only fraud going on here is Donald J. Trump pretending to be a serious president of our country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum