Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voter Fraud

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voter Fraud Empty Voter Fraud 10/27/2016, 7:30 pm

dumpcare

So far amendment 2 has been sporadically left off ballots all around Florida, republican or democrat?

Indiana dems made an administrative mistake, republican sec of state says can't use them.

Wisconsin, an republican elections supervisor near a university town has made it nearly impossible for students to vote, why? Because most students are dems. So far haven't seen any dem voter fraud. You can google the links for the above.

Florida sheriff association says because of amendment 2 kids candy on Halloween a week before election will be laced with marijuana just like Colorado in 2014 even though there were no reported incidences reported in Colorado of laced candy.

Our new SR Sheriff on news tonight says he believes people need something to help with pain and other ailments but amendment 2 has no regulations. Guess he didn't read the back of his ballot that makes it really tough to get a medical card if passed or maybe his ballot didn't have amendment 2 on it. There will be a lawsuit over the ballots left off amendment 2.

Setting with many people the last two weeks over 65 and some in their 80's all voted yes on amendment 2.

2Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/27/2016, 7:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I was surprised that my 83 yo mother-in-law voted yes on Amendment 2 on her vote by mail ballot. She is a Republican values voter, generally.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/27/2016, 7:40 pm

dumpcare

I think this is where both party's agree at the voting level. Actually Trump said the other day he believed it should be fully legalized and although Clinton is not for full legalization I think Bernie will be all over her like flies on poop. Most cops are agin it because it will take money away from them.

4Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 12:52 am

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I think this is where both party's agree at the voting level. Actually Trump said the other day he believed it should be fully legalized and although Clinton is not for full legalization I think Bernie will be all over her like flies on poop. Most cops are agin it because it will take money away from them.

Most sane people are against the legalization of marijuana.

Why do you demand that more kids have access to this drug and how does that help anyone?

5Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 1:12 am

RealLindaL

I am in favor of medical marijuana but these types of amendments DO NOT BELONG in the state constitution. I've heard the argument that it's necessary because Tallahassee will not act. Well then, FIX TALLAHASSEE, have the courage to vote out the obstructionist bastards at every level of government, but don't keep cluttering up our constitution with items that clearly should be legislated instead. It cheapens the meaning and value of the constitution.

6Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 1:39 am

Telstar

Telstar

7Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 9:40 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Received a robocall yesterday...it looks just like candy...your kids will eat it. Makes me steaming mad!!!

8Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 9:42 am

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:I think this is where both party's agree at the voting level. Actually Trump said the other day he believed it should be fully legalized and although Clinton is not for full legalization I think Bernie will be all over her like flies on poop. Most cops are agin it because it will take money away from them.

Why do you demand that more kids have access to this drug and how does that help anyone?

NO must uneducated people are against legalization of marijuana and the do gooder's as I call them. Don't fucking tell me what I can and cannot do.

9Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 9:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Proving once again that there's no fool like an old fool.

10Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/28/2016, 10:53 am

Telstar

Telstar

How to deal with Trump Jr. silver spoon types.

11Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud 10/29/2016, 8:45 am

dumpcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/voter-fraud-donald-trump-iowa_us_5813e775e4b0390e69d075a4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum