Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexican President: We will not pay for the wall

+7
Floridatexan
VectorMan
Sal
2seaoat
Markle
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

polecat

polecat

Here you go markel

7 days into trumps presidency these are ''partisan issues''

Science
Facts
Punching nazis
free speech
toture

RealLindaL

Markle wrote: I put up threads, supported by FACTS, and ask anyone who disagrees to post their FACTS in opposition.  Instead, you and the others cannot dispute facts so you attack me personally and make every effort to shut me up since you cannot argue my facts.

You own post here proves how childish are my opponents.  Sixth grade humor, I'm impressed!

No, little boy, what we can't dispute is the FACT that your posts are far and away the most devoid of proven and generally accepted FACTS of anyone else's on this entire forum.  You derive your supposed FACTS from questionable, FACT FREE sites and then challenge people to disprove something that never existed in the first place.  

You are a cancer on this board and I for one would cheer your departure.  If you're so unhappy with the way you're treated, why don't you leave?  Never mind; I already know the answer to that -- it's because you love being a royal flaming asshole.

Well, knock yourself out.  I am DONE giving your posts the time of day and will no longer read nor respond to anything you post. As I've said before, and I repeat, you are NOT WORTH MY TIME. I'm just finally getting smart enough to act on that knowledge. Goodbye and good riddance!

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote: I put up threads, supported by FACTS, and ask anyone who disagrees to post their FACTS in opposition.  Instead, you and the others cannot dispute facts so you attack me personally and make every effort to shut me up since you cannot argue my facts.

You own post here proves how childish are my opponents.  Sixth grade humor, I'm impressed!

No, little boy, what we can't dispute is the FACT that your posts are far and away the most devoid of proven and generally accepted FACTS of anyone else's on this entire forum.  You derive your supposed FACTS from questionable, FACT FREE sites and then challenge people to disprove something that never existed in the first place.  

You are a cancer on this board and I for one would cheer your departure.  If you're so unhappy with the way you're treated, why don't you leave?  Never mind; I already know the answer to that -- it's because you love being a royal flaming asshole.

Well, knock yourself out.  I am DONE giving your posts the time of day and will no longer read nor respond to anything you post. As I've said before, and I repeat, you are NOT WORTH MY TIME.  I'm just finally getting smart enough to act on that knowledge.  Goodbye and good riddance!

What she said . . . . . cheers cheers cheers

2seaoat

We lost Board's contributions, and I cannot even argue with him about the NBA because of the malignant spam represented by his perverse evil agenda. I have explained why he does what he does and the historical context of how this evil rears it's ugly head throughout history, and I was ridiculed for going too far in describing exactly who Markle is........he is an Ernst boy who is a hateful fascist, and in his younger years when he was actually working, he probably would have lost his license for the obscenity he has posted on this forum. I am sorry I had an ounce of compassion for his declining health because I was fooled that he might be something else.....he is sadly what I have described and horrors have been bestowed on societies which let this cancer spread. Pace, T, Bob, PK, gator, and many others over the years posted far right arguments which they were sincere in their beliefs and had no evil agenda.........but there is no uncertainty, this forum has been spammed with evil fascist excrement, and we are all tired of having a person at the party who pulls his pants down and consistently craps on the floor knowing full well his stench is offensive to everybody.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Here you go markel

7 days into trumps presidency these are ''partisan issues''

Science
Facts
Punching nazis
free speech
toture

Mexican President: We will not pay for the wall - Page 2 So-whats-your-point-meme_zpsw5tk9s5x

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We lost Board's contributions, and I cannot even argue with him about the NBA because of the malignant spam represented by his perverse evil agenda.   I have explained why he does what he does and the historical context of how this evil rears it's ugly head throughout history, and I was ridiculed for going too far in describing exactly who Markle is........he is an Ernst boy who is a hateful fascist, and in his younger years when he was actually working, he probably would have lost his license for the obscenity he has posted on this forum.  I am sorry I had an ounce of compassion for his declining health because I was fooled that he might be something else.....he is sadly what I have described and horrors have been bestowed on societies which let this cancer spread.  Pace, T, Bob, PK, gator, and many others over the years posted far right arguments which they were sincere in their beliefs and had no evil agenda.........but there is no uncertainty, this forum has been spammed with evil fascist excrement, and we are all tired of having a person at the party who pulls his pants down and consistently craps on the floor knowing full well his stench is offensive to everybody.

As we see here, Boards continues to flourish under your screen name.

This thread is further proof that Progressives will avoid opposing views at all cost. Not a single statement disproving any of my posts, not one. All, vitriolic personal attacks because they cannot argue with any of my facts, grow up. If you're so angry, disprove my facts.

Oh, so sorry...contesting my facts would be the adult choice. Forgive me.

All of you have your panties in a twist because the adults are now running our government. Get used to it, this will be true for the next eight years!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:As we see here, Boards continues to flourish under your screen name.

This thread is further proof that Progressives will avoid opposing views at all cost.  Not a single statement disproving any of my posts, not one.  All, vitriolic personal attacks because they cannot argue with any of my facts, grow up.  If you're so angry, disprove my facts.

Oh, so sorry...contesting my facts would be the adult choice.  Forgive me.

All of you have your panties in a twist because the adults are now running our government.  Get used to it, this will be true for the next eight years!

Few on this site believe anything you claim. Your elaborate propaganda posts are really just a waste of your time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

I don't know why ya'll keep reading and arguing w/ the guy? It's always the same. I've solved that problem as I 've stated before. I don't read or respond to his shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum