Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama had lower average approval rating than either Nixon or Bush

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/479-obama-had-lower-average-approval-rating-nixon-or-bush

Sal

Sal

Obama had lower average approval rating than either Nixon or Bush Obama_derangement_syndrome

... and, if you're still obsessing over his poll numbers three days after a new president is sworn in, you definitely suffer from it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Remember PeeDog: The pendulum will swing back and swing back hard!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

47.9%: Obama Had Lower Average Approval Rating Than Nixon or Bush

By Terence P. Jeffrey | January 23, 2017 | 9:50 AM EST

(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama had an average approval rating of 47.9 percent during his time in office, according to the Gallup poll.

That puts him behind Richard Nixon, who resigned, and George W. Bush, who saw his approval rating drop as low as 25 percent near the end of his term.

It puts him ahead of only Gerald Ford (47.2 percent), Jimmy Carter (45.5 percent) and Harry Truman (45.4 percent).

Gallup, in an analysis released Friday, published the average approval rating for all twelve presidents who have served since World War II.

Obama had lower average approval rating than either Nixon or Bush Chart-presidents-ranked-3_zps0wsrc6j1

John F. Kennedy ranks highest with an average approval rating of 70.1 percent. He is followed by Dwight Eisenhower (65.0 percent), George H.W. Bush (60.9 percent), Bill Clinton (55.1 percent), Lyndon Johnson (55.1 percent), Ronald Reagan (52.8 percent), George W. Bush (49.4 percent), Barack Obama (47.9 percent), Gerald Ford (47.2 percent), Jimmy Carter (45.5 percent) and Harry Truman (45.4 percent).

“After his first year,” the Gallup analysis said of Obama’s poll numbers, “he received sustained majority approval only once more during his first term in office. Fortunately for him, that came during his 16th quarter in office -- around the time he was re-elected in the fall of 2012. Shortly after his second term began, his support dipped back into the 40s and did not return to the majority level again until his final year in office.”

Obama’s lowest approval ratings coincided with events focused on the debt, employment and the Islamic State, Gallup reports.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/479-obama-had-lower-average-approval-rating-nixon-or-bush

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Remember PeeDog: The pendulum will swing back and swing back hard!

Quite true, it started to swing back eight years ago and hasn't slowed since. Be patient. If the Progressives and Democrats figure out who they are, they might begin a tepid comeback.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Remember PeeDog: The pendulum will swing back and swing back hard!

You are misquoting me as usual. My use of those words were in regard to the political hijinks pulled by the Dems to get Obamacare and other crap signed into law. It wasn't about facts like what I made a post about in this thread. Get over it, your party lost.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Obama had lower average approval rating than either Nixon or Bush Obama_derangement_syndrome

... and, if you're still obsessing over his poll numbers three days after a new president is sworn in, you definitely suffer from it.

He sure knew how to treat his only wife. Unlike the fake one who is on #3 and treats her like a pretty foot stool.

You mad? Jealous?

Telstar

Telstar

Tellthetruth wrote:You mad? Jealous?

No reason to be jealous of a self inflated nimrod, worshiped by his fellow nimrods.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:No reason to be jealous of a self inflated nimrod, worshiped by his fellow nimrods.

Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

2seaoat

History will put President Obama very high on the President's list. I will not be here in twenty years, and I did not vote for him, but he towed the car out of the ditch.....and he did it despite almost 30% of Americans believing that a N was in the White House.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I remember when George W Bush got a big bounce in approval...right after 9/11...when people went nuts...but by the time he left office, Bush's ratings were in the toilet, for plenty of valid reasons. Same for Tricky Dick.

Telstar wrote:

No reason to be jealous of a self inflated nimrod, worshiped by his fellow nimrods.

I said Nimrod back in the third grade

Telstar

Telstar

Tellthetruth wrote:
Telstar wrote:

So did your parents when they taught you how to how to respond to commands.

Markle

Markle

Strange how some desperate folks have to even start another thread to lie about this one.

Progressives are just twisted into wild knots! They can't believe their dream policies are such total, indisputable failures. All spelled out and laid out in front of them in the name of Petulant former President Obama.

Now they are even more scared that President Trump will succeed beyond anyone's dreams. And he will!

Telstar wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Telstar wrote:

So did your parents when they taught you how to how to respond to commands.

Actually, trump taught your mom...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Strange how some desperate folks have to even start another thread to lie about this one.

Hypocrisy!! YOU, in fact, do this continually on this forum.......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Strange how some desperate folks have to even start another thread to lie about this one.

Hypocrisy!! YOU, in fact, do this continually on this forum.......

I provide a truthful headline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum