Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadly, not surprising. Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect.

+5
dumpcare
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Your opening insult to Progressives and conservatives who are mad as hell that this disgusting, self-aggrandizing, Tweeting blowhard has SOMEHOW been elected.  You want to equate Trump's election and inauguration with Obama's, Bush's, Clintons, Reagan's etc.  Of course the people who voted against these Presidents were disappointed, but even their political enemies recognized that they were mostly upstanding men, and steady enough we could go to bed at night not worrying whether they might get mad, go into the bathroom, take a dump and opening the Launch Briefcase, send the most impactive Tweet of all time.    

It really isn't that we progressives have no class by not showing "proper" respect to a newly elected President.  What's going on is that our fear and anger levels are SO HIGH, we'll let our feelings show.

What's truly bizarre in your debate here, is the awesome truth that a man like you would have no perception of just how insanely dangerous the election of Trump as President IS.  [/b]

Word, I support and echo these remarks 100%.  Sadly, they will fall on deaf ears in the person of Markle, who, as your last paragraph aptly states, simply doesn't have a clue.

RealLindaL

Word, thank you so much for including Dan Rather's Facebook post.  It's sobering in its eloquent but simple truth.   I can visualize these words being echoed down the halls of time, as history (presuming we still have a history and a future) reflects on the Trump presidency.  

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:Word, thank you so much for including Dan Rather's Facebook post.  It's sobering in its eloquent but simple truth.   I can visualize these words being echoed down the halls of time, as history (presuming we still have a history and a future) reflects on the Trump presidency.  

You're more than welcome. I've seen atomic bombs being tested. I never want to see another detonation. I'm afraid that our new president is not near as stable as Khrushchev and Kennedy were.

Consider, we now have one mad man in N. Korea with the capability or very near capability of sending atomic missiles our way. And now we have our own mad man, with his own "I'll show those motherfuckers" button.

Our fear is real.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Word, thank you so much for including Dan Rather's Facebook post.  It's sobering in its eloquent but simple truth.   I can visualize these words being echoed down the halls of time, as history (presuming we still have a history and a future) reflects on the Trump presidency.  

You're more than welcome.  I've seen atomic bombs being tested.  I never want to see another detonation.  I'm afraid that our new president is not near as stable as Khrushchev and Kennedy were.

Consider, we now have one mad man in N. Korea with the capability or very near capability of sending atomic missiles our way.  And now we have our own mad man, with his own "I'll show those motherfuckers" button.

Our fear is real.

Oh yes, it most certainly is. And not only real, but eminently valid.

Just so you know, I've already shared the Rather piece with others in my circle. Even though it's a terribly sobering counterpoint to the hope generated by all the protest marches, I find comfort in the knowledge that some of the best minds among us are standing watch.

Markle

Markle

Sadly, not surprising.  Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect. - Page 2 The_sky_is_falling_by_intellectualdeviant-d3fp4ai_zpsf6szqlyq

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Sadly, not surprising.  Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect. - Page 2 The_sky_is_falling_by_intellectualdeviant-d3fp4ai_zpsf6szqlyq

And this is the guy who started the thread deploring his opponents whom he claimed had "not an ounce of character or self-respect." What goes around comes around! Thanks for this morning's laugh Markle ....

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Sadly, not surprising.  Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect. - Page 2 The_sky_is_falling_by_intellectualdeviant-d3fp4ai_zpsf6szqlyq

And this is the guy who started the thread deploring his opponents whom he claimed had "not an ounce of character or self-respect."  What goes around comes around!  Thanks for this morning's laugh Markle ....

Sadly, not surprising.  Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect. - Page 2 Destroying20America_zpsnyltmowo

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

And this is the guy who started the thread deploring his opponents whom he claimed had "not an ounce of character or self-respect."  What goes around comes around!  Thanks for this morning's laugh Markle ....

Sadly, not surprising.  Even the Progressives here can't display an ounce of character nor self-respect. - Page 2 Destroying20America_zpsnyltmowo

Using your regular alternative fact sources, just what percentage of the millions who marched yesterday to protest Trump, here and abroad, were violent and property destructive? My sources say way less than 1%.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum