Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trumps plan to enforce a tariff on American automobiles manufactured in Mexico or elsewhere will destroy millions of American jobs.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Threatened with 35% tariffs being charged for American autos produced in the country of rapists, murderers and drug dealers, and which is allegedly going to pay for a huge Trumpian wall between our country and theirs, Mexico has responded. Their retaliation will be to cease the shipment of all American products to the U.S.

Consider: Virtually every American auto company brings in parts manufactured for them in Mexico and elsewhere. When that parts flow stops, we will lose all American automobile production. All.

Millions of American workers will be unemployed and the stock market will crash. Considering how much cash we owe China, the effects of an American tariff on goods they've manufactured WOULD BE WORSE FOR US THAN ANYTHING MEXICO COULD DO. Reality.

Pkrbum got on my case for running a cartoon of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head in today's forum, "instead of real content."

This Bud's for you Pkrbum. The threat of total U.S.A. economic collapse ienough REAL CONTENT for you?

Fortunately, for all of us, nothing the Pussy Grabber has ever promised was meant. Maybe we're safe ....anyone want to bet their future on his promises?

It looks like a starting jab to begin a negotiation. I understand your fear tho... this is where Obama caves.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It looks like a starting jab to begin a negotiation. I understand your fear tho... this is where Obama caves.

If starting an important trade negotiation is to begin with one side facing economic annihilation -- ours -- the strategy is plainly stupid and adolescent. Trump has publicly proclaimed he's going to slap the 35% tariff on American goods manufactured overseas. His opponents are reacting, negatively, with threats of their own. Considering it will take at least 5 to 10 years to re-establish practical manufacturing with which to replace our current overseas supply of critical parts for our automotive industry, Trump's outcries thus far have harmed more than helped our situation.

Trump's a fucking disaster -- as more and more people are coming to realize. But you go right ahead and cheer the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.

And since Obama as a president is no longer relevant, what do you gain insulting him?

I dreaded thinking that Dubya was going to be the president, but I didn't detest, hate or revile him the way Trump hits me. In fact, Trump is the first President in my 80 years who disgusts me so.

Ditto, evidently, by John Lewis and apparently most congressional democrats who are all going to pick up dog poop from their yards rather than celebrate our new President's inauguration.

I don't like Trump either... I don't think him suited to be potus... never have. But he has to negotiate and manipulate the opposition better than Obama. Try to be objective for a minute. I wouldn't let Obama pick my insurance plan... oh wait... lol.

Vikingwoman

Well, so far Trump is alienating three countries already and he is not even Prez. yet w/ the exception of Russia who is our enemy. Pretty soo we will be hated by the world.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Well, so far Trump is alienating three countries already and he is not even Prez. yet w/ the exception of Russia who is our enemy. Pretty soo we will be hated by the world.

So all those countries that bitched about America for years will soon find out how awful the U.S. can really be, that includes us too.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Threatened with 35% tariffs being charged for American autos produced in the country of rapists, murderers and drug dealers, and which is allegedly going to pay for a huge Trumpian wall between our country and theirs, Mexico has responded. Their retaliation will be to cease the shipment of all American products to the U.S.

Consider: Virtually every American auto company brings in parts manufactured for them in Mexico and elsewhere. When that parts flow stops, we will lose all American automobile production. All.

Millions of American workers will be unemployed and the stock market will crash. Considering how much cash we owe China, the effects of an American tariff on goods they've manufactured WOULD BE WORSE FOR US THAN ANYTHING MEXICO COULD DO. Reality.

Pkrbum got on my case for running a cartoon of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head in today's forum, "instead of real content."

This Bud's for you Pkrbum. The threat of total U.S.A. economic collapse ienough REAL CONTENT for you?

Fortunately, for all of us, nothing the Pussy Grabber has ever promised was meant. Maybe we're safe ....anyone want to bet their future on his promises?

WOW! Who knew President Trump was signing legislation into law already!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Well, so far Trump is alienating three countries already and he is not even Prez. yet w/ the exception of Russia who is our enemy. Pretty soo we will be hated by the world.

Naaa, that's already the truth with all our friends. Our enemies LOVE us.

Blessedly President Trump is turning this around already. Israel is firmly back in our corner.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I don't like Trump either... I don't think him suited to be potus... never have. But he has to negotiate and manipulate the opposition better than Obama. Try to be objective for a minute. I wouldn't let Obama pick my insurance plan... oh wait... lol.

Obama wasn't perfect. But Trump's not even human.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't like Trump either... I don't think him suited to be potus... never have. But he has to negotiate and manipulate the opposition better than Obama. Try to be objective for a minute. I wouldn't let Obama pick my insurance plan... oh wait... lol.

Obama wasn't perfect.  But Trump's not even human.  

Alex Jones just won't admit that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum