Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planned parenthood selling skin of Down syndrome child

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:BRIETBART? YOU MUST BE KIDDING, RIGHT???

Please answer this.  Is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

Don't typically run and hide, is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

I have no idea, but it sounds like Bullshit.  Make us believe it Markle ...  and while you're at it, I want to know who bought it, and why?  Was it for some medical purpose, or just as a novelty?  If the latter is true, it must have been bought in Texas.  Right?

Just read the report you linked.  The skin of the premie with down syndrome was bought for research.  I approve wholeheartedly.  Why waste it?  After all, the embryo was dead, right?

Once again loudly proclaiming that you have no knowledge of the subject but are opposed anyway!  Way to go.

This is another "keeper"!

I will be able to forever point to you stating that an embryo has value.

Since that is your steadfast belief that embryones have value.  That being said, you must have changed your view as to elective abortion.  Good for you!

If they have value, they must also have rights!

Dead embryos have no more rights in my opinion than live ones. Zero. Nada. Zip. It's the women who are bearing them who have the right to decide the issue. Frankly I'm amazed that people who think like you do don't see how you and the Muslims are absolutely the same in your quest to control all sexual decisions of women.

As I've said many times here, there is no difference in the evil of fundamentalists of every stripe. Your inadequacy drives to enforce your own voodoo on everyone who doesn't believe exactly as you insist.

Fuck you and the Imams.

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/mcaleer-planned-parenthood-investigation-finds-horrifying-criminal-practices/

The fetus was dead and the skin was to be used for medical research.  Why waste it?  I'd love to hear your answer!  Why should anyone complain about this situation?  

Planned parenthood was profiting off of government paid for abortions. Like I said, selling body parts is extremely lucrative.

Why would anyone have a problem with PP profiting off the sale of body parts for research?  The money doesn't end up in PP pockets, it's used to fund all the other services they provide.  True or false?

I have a problem with it and so should you. When do we slide down the slippery slope of just having kids for body part factories?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/mcaleer-planned-parenthood-investigation-finds-horrifying-criminal-practices/

The fetus was dead and the skin was to be used for medical research.  Why waste it?  I'd love to hear your answer!  Why should anyone complain about this situation?  

Planned parenthood was profiting off of government paid for abortions. Like I said, selling body parts is extremely lucrative.

Why would anyone have a problem with PP profiting off the sale of body parts for research?  The money doesn't end up in PP pockets, it's used to fund all the other services they provide.  True or false?

I have a problem with it and so should you. When do we slide down the slippery slope of just having kids for body part factories?

Considering the high number of humans stressing the resources of this planet, it doesn't bother me at all that a percentage of embryos or fetus's are terminated and utilized for various medical purposes.  And your idea of creating embryos specifically to provide necessary body parts for research makes perfect sense.  You want to call a fetus a "Kid."  I don't.  Yes, allowed to term they become full-fledged human beings with all the rights thereof.  In the womb, they're fetus's.  

What you really, desperately need to do is recognize have no right whatever to insist that your values be observed by any other American citizen.  From my POV you can stick your far right Christian values where the sun don't shine, boy.  I wouldn't attempt to force my values on you, so what in hell gives you the right to force your ideas on others.

By the way, if you know where in your holy book it says that abortion is wrong, enlighten us.  We both the truth -- the whole anti-abortion movement is based on religious interpretation by your brand of Imams.  

Maybe you and the Muslims should join together in forcing your rules on everyone else ... right? Learn how to shout Allahu Akbar!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum