Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planned parenthood selling skin of Down syndrome child

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/mcaleer-planned-parenthood-investigation-finds-horrifying-criminal-practices/

Sal

Sal

"Planned parenthood selling skin of Down syndrome child"

If you fry it up, it tastes just like bacon ...

... good with an english muffin and fresh brewed cup of joe.

Kinda pricey tho.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

McAleer is an equal opportunity liar.

knothead

knothead

BRIETBART? YOU MUST BE KIDDING, RIGHT???

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Harvesting body parts is very lucrative. Not sure about the skin from a preemie, you would not be able to get a large enough section with the dermatome.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:BRIETBART? YOU MUST BE KIDDING, RIGHT???

Please answer this. Is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

Don't typically run and hide, is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Please answer this.  Is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

I have no idea, but it sounds like Bullshit.  Make us believe it Markle ...  and while you're at it, I want to know who bought it, and why?  Was it for some medical purpose, or just as a novelty?  If the latter is true, it must have been bought in Texas.  Right?

Just read the report you linked. The skin of the premie with down syndrome was bought for research. I approve wholeheartedly. Why waste it? After all, the embryo was dead, right?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I have no idea, but it sounds like Bullshit.  Make us believe it Markle ...  and while you're at it, I want to know who bought it, and why?  Was it for some medical purpose, or just as a novelty?  If the latter is true, it must have been bought in Texas.  Right?

Body parts are harvested and sold to tissue and bone banks. Then resold to hospitals for surgical needs.

It is not novelty.....bone head!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/mcaleer-planned-parenthood-investigation-finds-horrifying-criminal-practices/

The fetus was dead and the skin was to be used for medical research. Why waste it? I'd love to hear your answer! Why should anyone complain about this situation?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

If fetal bodies and parts are sold for medical research, what the hell is wrong about that?  The fetus's are dead right?  Why should the bodies or parts be wasted?  To what purpose?  What the hell is "horrible" about using dead fetus's for medical research?

Body parts are harvested and sold to tissue and bone banks. Then resold to hospitals for surgical needs.

It is not novelty.....bone head!

You, a whiny bitch moderator of this forum are calling me a bonehead? Thanks for proving you're a lowclass hag once again.

Last edited by Wordslinger on 1/16/2017, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/mcaleer-planned-parenthood-investigation-finds-horrifying-criminal-practices/

The fetus was dead and the skin was to be used for medical research.  Why waste it?  I'd love to hear your answer!  Why should anyone complain about this situation?  

Planned parenthood was profiting off of government paid for abortions. Like I said, selling body parts is extremely lucrative.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

The fetus was dead and the skin was to be used for medical research.  Why waste it?  I'd love to hear your answer!  Why should anyone complain about this situation?  

Planned parenthood was profiting off of government paid for abortions. Like I said, selling body parts is extremely lucrative.

Why would anyone have a problem with PP profiting off the sale of body parts for research? The money doesn't end up in PP pockets, it's used to fund all the other services they provide. True or false?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why would anyone have a problem with PP profiting off the sale of body parts for research?  The money doesn't end up in PP pockets, it's used to fund all the other services they provide.  True or false?

Do you mean the same services provided by the Health Department minus abortions?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why would anyone have a problem with PP profiting off the sale of body parts for research?  The money doesn't end up in PP pockets, it's used to fund all the other services they provide.  True or false?

Why do you keep posting it is for research?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Do you mean the same services provided by the Health Department minus abortions?

[b]Yes. PP provides millions of women services other than abortions, and their patients or clients evidently make the choice to be served by them rather than other sources. Planned Parenthood is in the business of delivering all kinds of healthcare to women who WANT it. What do you have against all these women anyway? Clearly you want to be the one who decides who gets what. You would have been happy no doubt leading the health services at Auschwitz. Al the uptight hardcore Christian women haters are lucky to have your support. You need to consider that your attitudes are matched by Muslim Imams who insist on girls having their clitoris's excised, and their vaginas sewn shut.

Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Are you reversing your position and now saying the body parts are bought as novelties?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Are you reversing your position and now saying the body parts are bought as novelties?

I really think you have comprehension problems. Not unlike your poll being erroneous. 

No, I didn't change my position....you just got it wrong.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Please answer this. Is the report TRUE OR FALSE?

I have no idea, but it sounds like Bullshit. Make us believe it Markle ... and while you're at it, I want to know who bought it, and why? Was it for some medical purpose, or just as a novelty? If the latter is true, it must have been bought in Texas. Right?

Just read the report you linked. The skin of the premie with down syndrome was bought for research. I approve wholeheartedly. Why waste it? After all, the embryo was dead, right?

Once again loudly proclaiming that you have no knowledge of the subject but are opposed anyway! Way to go.

This is another "keeper"!

I will be able to forever point to you stating that an embryo has value.

Since that is your steadfast belief that embryones have value. That being said, you must have changed your view as to elective abortion. Good for you!

If they have value, they must also have rights!

knothead

knothead

FAKE NEWS

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I really think you have comprehension problems. Not unlike your poll being erroneous. 

What the hell difference does it make if its for research or to be used in surgery or some other medical or health purpose? I know this will be a startling revelation to someone like you with thinking disabilities ...
but other than for use in some area of health -- research or surgery - for example, what else is left unless you want to make a coin pouch or a small wallet? And, by the way, I find nothing wrong with the skin of a dead fetus being used as a coin purse. If the skin was harvested from a child who had been born, I'd be disturbed. But frankly, I really don't give a shit how a fetus or any part of same is used ... just as long as the fetus or the child wasn't killed for their skin. Check with Breitbart, I'm sure they'll be able write up some history of that .... But, until then, you really need to recognize there are millions like me who absolutely believe it should be the woman's choice whether she chooses to bring a fetus to term. And not one of us would feel bad about a dead fetus's skin being sold to anyone, for any purpose, by an organization that helps millions of women, and which is funded primarily by contributions.

Your song is perfect for your choir, but nobody else wants to listen.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What the hell difference does it make if its for research or to be used in surgery or some other medical or health purpose?  I know this will be a startling revelation to someone like you with thinking disabilities ...
but other than for use in some area of health -- research or surgery - for example, what else is left unless you want to make a coin pouch or a small wallet?  And, by the way, I find nothing wrong with the skin of a dead fetus being used as a coin purse.  If the skin was harvested from a child who had been born, I'd be disturbed.  But frankly, I really don't give a shit how a fetus or any part of same is used ... just as long as the fetus or the child wasn't killed for their skin.  Check with Breitbart, I'm sure they'll be able write up some history of that ....    But, until then, you really need to recognize there are millions like me who absolutely believe it should be the woman's choice whether she chooses to bring a fetus to term.  And not one of us would feel bad about a dead fetus's skin being sold to anyone, for any purpose, by an organization that helps millions of women, and which is funded primarily by contributions.  

Like I said, I did not change my postion. You got it wrong.  It is not a matter of bringing a fetus to term it is a matter of aborting a VIABLE fetus.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:FAKE NEWS

Ya think??

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is completely disgusting propaganda and it makes me sick. I'm tired, as a woman, of the GOP attacks on women. If you're a woman who has had children, you should know that these hit pieces are directed at you...and if not at you personally, at women just like you. You need to look at the reality of the situation...the many things that can go wrong during pregnancy...the necessity of women being able to access quality health care...the tiny little percentage of Planned Parenthood abortions...the good that they do. I despise the idea that women would use abortion as a birth control method...there may be some, but the majority wouldn't go there. No man can truly understand the risks, the pitfalls, the many things that can influence a pregnancy. Women should understand, but apparently too many women just defer to their husbands or have a convoluted idea about abortion that has been drilled into them by their churches. Catholics are the worst on this, but many other religious zealots use this subject to keep their flock in line. It's sad and pathetic and I saw a couple of examples during the election...the Pace Assembly and a Catholic priest in Arizona...both straightforwardly supported Trump...both for the same reason. It is a pure attack on women, which is why I can't understand any woman who voted for Trump.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
This is completely disgusting propaganda and it makes me sick.  I'm tired, as a woman, of the GOP attacks on women.  If you're a woman who has had children, you should know that these hit pieces are directed at you...and if not at you personally, at women just like you.  You need to look at the reality of the situation...the many things that can go wrong during pregnancy...the necessity of women being able to access quality health care...the tiny little percentage of Planned Parenthood abortions...the good that they do.  I despise the idea that women would use abortion as a birth control method...there may be some, but the majority wouldn't go there.  No man can truly understand the risks, the pitfalls, the many things that can influence a pregnancy.  Women should understand, but apparently too many women just defer to their husbands or have a convoluted idea about abortion that has been drilled into them by their churches.  Catholics are the worst on this, but many other religious zealots use this subject to keep their flock in line.  It's sad and pathetic and I saw a couple of examples during the election...the Pace Assembly and a Catholic priest in Arizona...both straightforwardly supported Trump...both for the same reason.  It is a pure attack on women, which is why I can't understand any woman who voted for Trump.

What is a " pure attack " on women?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What the hell difference does it make if its for research or to be used in surgery or some other medical or health purpose?  I know this will be a startling revelation to someone like you with thinking disabilities ...
but other than for use in some area of health -- research or surgery - for example, what else is left unless you want to make a coin pouch or a small wallet?  And, by the way, I find nothing wrong with the skin of a dead fetus being used as a coin purse.  If the skin was harvested from a child who had been born, I'd be disturbed.  But frankly, I really don't give a shit how a fetus or any part of same is used ... just as long as the fetus or the child wasn't killed for their skin.  Check with Breitbart, I'm sure they'll be able write up some history of that ....    But, until then, you really need to recognize there are millions like me who absolutely believe it should be the woman's choice whether she chooses to bring a fetus to term.  And not one of us would feel bad about a dead fetus's skin being sold to anyone, for any purpose, by an organization that helps millions of women, and which is funded primarily by contributions.  

Like I said, I did not change my postion. You got it wrong.  It is not a matter of bringing a fetus to term it is a matter of aborting a VIABLE fetus.

And what drives you nuts over such a situation isn't any care whatever for the fetus, it's that she's resisting having her personal life and most critical decisions managed by some intrusive right wing Christian who seeks nothing more than limiting female freedoms for her own whacko religious ideas. You and Muslim Imams seek the same negative control over women. You insist on forcing your imaginary friend bullshit on everyone else. How is that different from what Muslims do to women?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum