Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perverted Sex with Russian Prostitutes, Kickbacks, Bribes and other Trump Follies

+2
Telstar
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Oh come on.....you know you are still sneaking those drinks after your wife goes to bed....and while she works.

So when do you down your Corona and wine? When Your hubby is fudge packing the boy next door?  Laughing

You need to shut your nasty ass mouth Bill. Your vulgarity has not changed one bit. Your fellow partisan whack jobs may find it humorous but all I see is a repeat of your old behaviour.

You are nothing more than a pathetic sneaky jackass.

I know you are but what am I? Have another whine with your Corona. Some types can dish it but they can't take it. Laughing  MELTDOWN!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Oh come on.....you know you are still sneaking those drinks after your wife goes to bed....and while she works.

So when do you down your Corona and wine? When Your hubby is fudge packing the boy next door?  Laughing

You need to shut your nasty ass mouth Bill. Your vulgarity has not changed one bit. Your fellow partisan whack jobs may find it humorous but all I see is a repeat of your old behaviour.

I know you are but what am I? Have another whine with your Corona. Some types can dish it but they can't take it. Laughing  MELTDOWN!!!

No meltdown from me....how many times have you been  Off the wagon and a raving lunatic?

Telstar

Telstar

WOW! Paranoid much?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

No meltdown from me....how many times have you been  Off the wagon and a raving lunatic?

Never. Have another Corona.  Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum