Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama ‘screwed’ us, angry Cuban migrants say ### ANOTHER Vindictive Shot at Americans!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ANOTHER VINDICTIVE shot at Americans by Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama. What compassionate human being could support sending individuals escaping a tyrannical, murderous dictatorship to almost certain death?

Unveiling the REAL BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

Obama ‘screwed’ us, angry Cuban migrants say

BY THE MANILA TIMES ON JANUARY 13, 2017

PANAMA CITY: “Obama has screwed all Cubans,” Yadiel Cruz, a Cuban in Panama bitterly told Agence France-Presse on Thursday upon learning the US president has suddenly made it tougher for migrants like him to get into America.

[...]

http://www.manilatimes.net/obama-screwed-us-angry-cuban-migrants-say/306712/

dumpcare

I suppose what's good for one illegal is good for all illegals.

Now why did you move out of Miami?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:I suppose what's good for one illegal is good for all illegals.

We already had a thread on this news, but for some reason, Lame Dork poster Markle thought we needed a second one.

Where is Telstar's Spam can when you need it?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:I suppose what's good for one illegal is good for all illegals.

We already had a thread on this news, but for some reason, Lame Dork poster Markle thought we needed a second one.

Where is Telstar's Spam can when you need it?

If there is, I apologize.  I searched the whole front page for the word Cuba and there was only one, mine.

I was transferred from Key West actually although I lived in Miami from 1954 to 1968, to Tallahassee in 1971.  I love Tallahassee and stayed.  I loved the Cuban's in Miami.  I worked with them, socialized with them, dated them and LOVE their food.  Nothing better than Cuban coffee which is all I drink at home.

Now please tell me you do not know the difference between Cuban's coming to America and Mexican's coming across the border.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

If there is, I apologize.  I searched the whole front page for the word Cuba and there was only one, mine.

OMG!!

You posted in the previously created thread on the same subject not once, not twice, but three times!!

What a lying POS, you are.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

OMG!!

You posted in the previously created thread on the same subject not once, not twice, but three times!!

That is why I called this out on the Lame Dork. He, in fact, does this on a frequent basis--seeing a thread he likes and then running off to start a new thread on the same topic. Or, he will see a thread he does not like, and immediately go start an "anti-thread" to counter the thread he hates. He will, as usual, deny he does any of this......!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

OMG!!

OMG...show me the other thread with Cuba in the headline.  If you cannot, then I guess that would make you the....

Now try real hard to address the subject of the thread.

I FOUND IT! PLEASE, step up and show me the word Cuba in this headline. I don't memorize what is in each thread.

Here is the headline you are distressed about.

"not that Obama cares...... Today at 10:59"

Now really kids, that headline could apply to hundreds of things!

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

OMG!!

OMG...show me the other thread with Cuba in the headline.  If you cannot, then I guess that would make you the....

Now try real hard to addess the subject of the thread.

You don't need to search it out, dumbass.

You posted in the thread three times BEFORE you created this one.

Damn man, that senility must be a bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum