Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’

+2
Sal
Telstar
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I don't know if it's bogus or not but the idea the Russians may
have humiliating info. on a President that could lead to blackmail is very scary. Trump can eat doodies every night for all I care and probably does but this may compromise the Presidency, if true.

I remember a horrible example of hackers taking control of a computer on the old PNJ Navarre thread.  At the time a guy was starting a business renting bikes and beach umbrellas and had two locations.   He went after a business in Navarre and was constantly attacking a corrupt lease and how the business was violating the lease.  He attacked the way jet skis were fueled and would never stop his attacks.  Well somebody took over his camera and his microphone by putting a fake link which was a real problem nine years ago on the PNJ, and took over his computer and then proceeded to show the video and recordings of his wife and him arguing how they were not making any money in their business and they should probably move.  It was a devastating invasion of privacy, and since then I always assume that my mike and camera can be taken over by me negligently hitting a link which makes no sense.  I put electrical tape over my camera, and keep my mike settings at the lowest level which if changed would be noticeable.   So to think the Russians and our Government do not have the tools to find information to compromise leadership is entirely naive.   The folks who were on Navarre just left after the incident.  It was horrible and a complete invasion of privacy, and most certainly a violation of the law which probably used a proxy server and a public hot spot to hide, and make any investigation difficult, but not impossible.

That's hilarious because I have electrical tape over my camera too. You never know.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Way out of line.  We have one huge problem on this forum, and do we now lower our standards to that person's spamming this forum.   There is nothing verified, and I could care less what his sexual preferences are as long as he is over eighteen and the participants are the same.   I am so tired of this chit.  Without Bob, T, Neko, and Boards it is just getting so tedious with the unfounded spamming, and little or no political discussions.

Pffft ...

... lighten up, Mr. Weatherbee.

I don't care if it's true or not, it's funny as hell.

And, Bob, Teo, and Boards would all be having a go at it.

Neko probably wouldn't get the jokes.

Not surprising, not surprising at all. In fact, it sounds a lot like what Harry Reid said about his lie about Mitt Romney.

And the Democrats keep blaming everyone under the sun for the stomping they have suffered over the past eight years.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Way out of line.  We have one huge problem on this forum, and do we now lower our standards to that person's spamming this forum.   There is nothing verified, and I could care less what his sexual preferences are as long as he is over eighteen and the participants are the same.   I am so tired of this chit.  Without Bob, T, Neko, and Boards it is just getting so tedious with the unfounded spamming, and little or no political discussions.

Pffft ...

... lighten up, Mr. Weatherbee.

I don't care if it's true or not, it's funny as hell.

And, Bob, Teo, and Boards would all be having a go at it.

Neko probably wouldn't get the jokes.

Not surprising, not surprising at all.  In fact, it sounds a lot like what Harry Reid said about his lie about Mitt Romney.

And the Democrats keep blaming everyone under the sun for the stomping they have suffered over the past eight years.

To be continued on Friday...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum