Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For a good laugh! ### Dennis Miller: Nancy Pelosi is Bat Shit Crazy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wrong, you ignorant jerk. Dennis Miller isn't funny. Neither is Trump. Good luck selling your trash talk on the internet...just kidding.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dennis Miller is hilarious and Pelosi is bat-shit crazy!

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Wrong, you ignorant jerk.  Dennis Miller isn't funny.  Neither is Trump.  Good luck selling your trash talk on the internet...just kidding.

They only allowed him to do the weekend update on SNL. He sucked in sketches. Even Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter were funnier in a sketch than Miller. The conservatards seem to think he is funny.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Dennis Miller is hilarious and Pelosi is bat-shit crazy!

I guess I'm like most people. The old SNL with the original, incredible cast was hysterical. Every skit wasn't a slam against someone. The skits weren't aimed at hurting someone, just being funny.

Now they seem to only exist as a political tool. If it makes their comrades laugh in Hollywood, it is a grand success. Like most Progressives, if it doesn't happen in Hollywood or New York, it doesn't matter.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Dennis Miller is hilarious and Pelosi is bat-shit crazy!

I guess I'm like most people.  The old SNL with the original, incredible cast was hysterical.  Every skit wasn't a slam against someone.  The skits weren't aimed at hurting someone, just being funny.

Now they seem to only exist as a political tool.  If it makes their comrades laugh in Hollywood, it is a grand success.  Like most Progressives, if it doesn't happen in Hollywood or New York, it doesn't matter.

God is good to allow hair brained trouble shooting realtors who talk to fish, with one whole leg in the grave, to forget the past. Chevy Chase exposed Jerry Ford as the fool he really was and SNL delighted in taking pot shots at the pathetic Ford every chance they got. God willing SNL will treat the current scum who will infest the White House on the 20th wit even less respect than they treated Ford. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum