Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS Burns Jordanian Pilot Alive What is our strategy against Radical Islamist Terrorists?

+5
Sal
Vikingwoman
Wordslinger
gatorfan
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ISIS Burns Jordanian Pilot Alive What is our strategy against Radical Islamist Terrorists?

Remember how semi-retired President Obama told us in 2008 that because of his Muslim background, he would be able to work with these people?

How's that working?

gatorfan

There isn't anyone alive who can reason or deal with animals like ISIS.

Obama has been a mediocre interface in other areas of the Mideast but I'm sure even he realizes THEY do not think like we do.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Thank you ISIS barbarians. You are well on your way to coalescing Iranian, Saudi Arabian and Jordanian forces who realize the biggest threat you present isn't against Israel or the United States, but against all the existing governments of the above cited countries. Hopefully, ISIS will next jar Egypt's sensibilities. Then we Americans can withdraw utterly from the MidEast and let the Arabs settle their differences. It appears that this is indeed Obama's clever plan. Go Barack!

Reality!

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:ISIS Burns Jordanian Pilot Alive    What is our strategy against Radical Islamist Terrorists?

Remember how semi-retired President Obama told us in 2008 that because of his Muslim background, he would be able to work with these people?

How's that working?

He never said that bullshit,Markle. Why do you persist w/ your chronic lying at your age?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:ISIS Burns Jordanian Pilot Alive    What is our strategy against Radical Islamist Terrorists?

I think Jordan better be the one with a "strategy against Radical Islamist Terrorists".

2seaoat

My daughter successfully prosecuted a gangbanger who sat in the backseat of a car where he lured two gang members under a bridge with a promise of drugs and shot both of them from the back seat, dragged them from the car, took five gallons of gas from the trunk of the car and burned them, not before mutilating them. Criminal gangs in America and their criminal enterprises are not much different than the criminals who are in the middle east. The idea that their criminal enterprises require American military intervention and like the MIC convincing America that there was a monolithic communist threat everywhere.......these folks are common criminals trying to get money to fund their criminal enterprises, who use terror and radical views to facilitate the same. Like any criminal enterprise, they need to be dealt with harshly, but what I find shocking is that we need to be the world policeman. That should not be our role. We should continue on the path we have followed getting Arab nations and the international community to work together to fight these common criminals. This idea that we elevate this criminal activity to some noble cause is ridiculous.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:

How's that working?

He never said that bullshit,Markle. Why do you persist w/ your chronic lying at your age?

Semi-intelligent poster Markle's BS exceeds all known boundaries. It's a  well-known constant with him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:Thank you ISIS barbarians.  You are well on your way to coalescing Iranian, Saudi Arabian and Jordanian forces who realize the biggest threat you present isn't against Israel or the United States, but against all the existing governments of the above cited countries.  Hopefully, ISIS will next jar Egypt's sensibilities.  Then we Americans can withdraw utterly from the MidEast and let the Arabs settle their differences.  It appears that this is indeed Obama's clever plan.  Go Barack!

Reality!

ISIS might be able to bring together the countries you mention as no other group could. This is a great hope! Nothing like an outside force to unite people. Now, instead of hating our interventions they can focus on ISIS. I hope you're right.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Thank you ISIS barbarians.  You are well on your way to coalescing Iranian, Saudi Arabian and Jordanian forces who realize the biggest threat you present isn't against Israel or the United States, but against all the existing governments of the above cited countries.  Hopefully, ISIS will next jar Egypt's sensibilities.  Then we Americans can withdraw utterly from the MidEast and let the Arabs settle their differences.  It appears that this is indeed Obama's clever plan.  Go Barack!

Reality!

ISIS might be able to bring together the countries you mention as no other group could. This is a great hope! Nothing like an outside force to unite people. Now, instead of hating our interventions they can focus on ISIS. I hope you're right.

Lol... Iran and saudi arabia? I don't think that's what word was saying.

2seaoat

These are common criminals not much different than the Russian mobsters, Sicilian mobsters where Italy was at war with their organization, or the Colombian or Mexican drug cartels where terror and murder are tools to further enrich their criminal enterprise. These criminals are clever enough to use ideology to attract misfits into the criminal enterprise, but like the Sicilian mobsters they can blend right into the civilian population. This idea that traditional nation state deployments of military are the solution, is not really the answer. We need to support the Iraq government in dealing with this criminal element. We need to support a regional Arab response to the criminality, but it should start by cutting off their funding of the criminal enterprise. With the alliance military responses, their pocketbooks are getting killed, and the more desperate they are becoming for funding sources. It is a game attrition and patience which but for our huge mistakes of deployment in Iraq, these type of criminal enterprises would have been handled by the governments in place. We do not solve a thing by doubling down on bad policy. These are common criminals engaged in a criminal enterprise.....they should be treated accordingly. Criminals always try to terrorize civilians and governments when they are threatened.

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2015/02/white-house-wants-more-reaper-drones-fight-isis/104340/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Reality!

Lol... Iran and saudi arabia? I don't think that's what word was saying.

It is EXACTLY what I was saying. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. In Syria and Iraq, ISIL has attacked Kurds, Sunnis and Shiias. The Sunnis and Shiias share one thing in common: Their regimes are threatened by ISIL. Iran is already fighting ISIS, Saudi Arabia has already joined the air war against ISIL, as has Jordan. Such a coalition would of course, be temporary, and there's little doubt the tribal conflicts would remain once ISIL was defeated.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The AF is maxed out on CAPs they can fly with Reapers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Saudi_Arabia_relations

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

How's that working?

You really need to do a bit more research on your messiah.

Then Senator Obama 11-21-07 » The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them.

Americans believe that Barack Obama has every right to become a Christian as an adult and proclaim his faith in Jesus Christ. Americans understand that true religious identity depends on the faith one accepts. But we deceive ourselves if we believe the rest of the world thinks this way.

The Muslim world sees it differently. A baby born to a Muslim father is a Muslim. One who leaves Islam for another faith is an apostate. It's scriptural.

Facts are stubborn things.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

How's that working?

Semi-intelligent poster Markle's BS exceeds all known boundaries. It's a  well-known constant with him.

You're right, I was wrong. The statement was made in 2007.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

Reality!

Without the leadership and aid of American, nothing of substance will happen. As he has proven, semi-retired President Obama only has the ability and desire to lead from behind.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:My daughter successfully prosecuted a gangbanger who sat in the backseat of a car where he lured two gang members under a bridge with a promise of drugs and shot both of them from the back seat, dragged them from the car, took five gallons of gas from the trunk of the car and burned them, not before mutilating them.   Criminal gangs in America and their criminal enterprises are not much different than the criminals who are in the middle east.  The idea that their criminal enterprises require American military intervention and like the MIC convincing America that there was a monolithic communist threat everywhere.......these folks are common criminals trying to get money to fund their criminal enterprises, who use terror and radical views to facilitate the same.   Like any criminal enterprise, they need to be dealt with harshly, but what I find shocking is that we need to be the world policeman.  That should not be our role.  We should continue on the path we have followed getting Arab nations and the international community to work together to fight these common criminals.  This idea that we elevate this criminal activity to some noble cause is ridiculous.

ISIS/ISIL is religious based. A gang is not. I'd rather call them DAESH....it pisses them off.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
2seaoat wrote:My daughter successfully prosecuted a gangbanger who sat in the backseat of a car where he lured two gang members under a bridge with a promise of drugs and shot both of them from the back seat, dragged them from the car, took five gallons of gas from the trunk of the car and burned them, not before mutilating them.   Criminal gangs in America and their criminal enterprises are not much different than the criminals who are in the middle east.  The idea that their criminal enterprises require American military intervention and like the MIC convincing America that there was a monolithic communist threat everywhere.......these folks are common criminals trying to get money to fund their criminal enterprises, who use terror and radical views to facilitate the same.   Like any criminal enterprise, they need to be dealt with harshly, but what I find shocking is that we need to be the world policeman.  That should not be our role.  We should continue on the path we have followed getting Arab nations and the international community to work together to fight these common criminals.  This idea that we elevate this criminal activity to some noble cause is ridiculous.

ISIS/ISIL is religious based. A gang is not. I'd rather call them DAESH....it pisses them off.

Listen up, War Hero; In keeping with your inherent racism and hatred for anyone who doesn't believe in barbarianism, and bullying black or brown people, you endeavor here in this forum to turn us against all Muslims. Yet, it's absolutely clear that the people of Jordan don't consider ISIL to be part of Islam. The Jordanian pilot who was burned to death (something I suspect you would have approved if he had been your captive) wasn't an infidel. He was a practicing Muslim. So Mr. War Hero, you're dead wrong once again, when you whine that all Muslims "are savages." Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum