Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guarantee you that Mexico will pay for the wall

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I just listened to CNN report that Trump wants the American people to pay for his wall. The propagandist and spin folks are saying.......well.......we will get paid back somehow.....sometime in the future........by Mexico. The lies and deception were obvious. The majority of Americans who voted in the election understood it was lies.

The best part was a segment where a Trump voter was interviewed about his voting for Trump, but who finally was able to get health insurance because he was overweight and prior to the ACA he could not get insurance as a self employed person. He admitted he voted against his interests. This is going to be fun over the next two years. Progress always involves taking two steps forward and one step back. There is wisdom in taking one step back. It defines the issues. The guarantees of health care, medicare, social security, and building a wall are as good as the man who founded Trump University who settled the fraud suit.

dumpcare

Yep, read last night he wants to put it in the appropriation's bill and let us pay for his wall. Funny you should post this, just came from weartv facebook page reading the comments about the wall, I cannot believe that supposedly educated people still believe the wall will be built and built with money from Mexico.

By the way if you're thinking about a new vehicle better purchase it soon, with trump threatening all these auto company's the price of vehicle in a couple years will be out of reach for many. But the union's are loving all the talk.

Oh and now we have calls from all our highly subsidized republican client's wanting to know if their advanced premium tax credits are going away sometime this year and they just cannot afford to lose their insurance.

Tax every monetary transaction sent electronically to Mexico from the illegals who are living here sucking off the system. It gets paid for easily. Personally, I don't care who pays for it. Build it, fence it, send the various state's national guard for rotating turns patrolling it, and have 24/7/365 MQ-9 coverage to halt the flow of people coming here for freebies and those who wish to do us harm (terrorists who can walk across border freely under the guise of Mexicans or other Central Americans). Yes, I am calling for an armed border. The Mexicans already do that on their southern border. It's time we lock it down and for good.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is a MAJOR flip-flop; one the wingnuts are going to have difficulty explaining away....

We, of course, will not let this sleeping dog lie, will we........?

I guarantee you that Mexico will pay for the wall 59d035d2f89a6f2ab088b4660aaf225b

Trump to make YOU pay for the wall, then ask Mexico to pay for it

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

Sure he will...... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Tax every monetary transaction sent electronically to Mexico from the illegals who are living here sucking off the system. It gets paid for easily. Personally, I don't care who pays for it. Build it, fence it, send the various state's national guard for rotating turns patrolling it, and have 24/7/365 MQ-9 coverage to halt the flow of people coming here for freebies and those who wish to do us harm (terrorists who can walk across border freely under the guise of Mexicans or other Central Americans). Yes, I am calling for an armed border. The Mexicans already do that on their southern border. It's time we lock it down and for good.

He promised us MEXICO would pay for it......

He said NOTHING about the hardworking U.S. taxpayer paying for the wall, then BILLING Mexico for it!

This is what Mexico is going to do to the U.S., when President Trumps hands their ambassador the bill!

via GIPHY

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It is a MAJOR flip-flop; one the wingnuts are going to have difficulty explaining away....

We, of course, will not let this sleeping dog lie, will we........?

I guarantee you that Mexico will pay for the wall 59d035d2f89a6f2ab088b4660aaf225b

Trump to make YOU pay for the wall, then ask Mexico to pay for it

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

Sure he will..... Razz

Don't you tire of ALWAYS being wrong?

Back in late October 2016, President Trump said we would be reimbursed for the wall. There are a thousand ways for that to be done.

President Trump NEVER said it was going to be paid for in advance or that contractors were going to submit their invoices to Mexico to be paid.

Personally, I'm willing for taxpayers to pay for the wall instead of the thousands of worthless studies, grants and other worthless things tax-payers pay.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The lies and deception were obvious.

President-elect Trump has not even been sworn-in yet, and he is already OPENLY lying to the American people!

I guarantee you that Mexico will pay for the wall 48278186.cached

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Don't you tire of ALWAYS being wrong?

Back in late October 2016, President Trump said we would be reimbursed for the wall.  There are a thousand ways for that to be done.

President Trump NEVER said it was going to be paid for in advance or that contractors were going to submit their invoices to Mexico to be paid.

Personally, I'm willing for taxpayers to pay for the wall instead of the thousands of worthless studies, grants and other worthless things tax-payers pay.

Did he NOT say that MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL?

He said NOTHING about the hardworking American taxpayer paying for the wall, and then his administration BEGGING Mexico to pay us back!

How many campaign speeches did Trump make claiming Mexico would pay for the wall???

Please tell us what the President of Mexico said when he found out Trump was calling on Mexico to pay for the wall?

What will Trump do when Mexico flips President Trump 'El Finger' when the bill is presented? Invade Mexico??? LOL!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Don't you tire of ALWAYS being wrong?

Back in late October 2016, President Trump said we would be reimbursed for the wall. There are a thousand ways for that to be done.

Did he NOT say that MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL?

He said NOTHING about the hardworking American taxpayer paying for the wall, and then his administration BEGGING Mexico to pay us back!

How many campaign speeches did Trump make claiming Mexico would pay for the wall???

Please tell us what the President of Mexico said when he found out Trump was calling on Mexico to pay for the wall?

What will Trump do when Mexico flips President Trump 'El Finger' when the bill is presented? Invade Mexico??? LOL!

He was saying that we would be reimbursed, as I said, back in October. Did you think Fox was going to present a check to us? You know one of those huge ones like on Publisher's Clearing House?

There are a thousand ways for us to be reimbursed.

Would you give the government a check in advance on their "promise" to build a fence around your house?

After all the lies from Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama, America has no credibility left.

Take a deep breath, let it out slowly and relax. We'll see where we have come in November of 2018. If things aren't improving, you can get you panties in a bunch then.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Tax every monetary transaction sent electronically to Mexico from the illegals who are living here sucking off the system. It gets paid for easily. Personally, I don't care who pays for it. Build it, fence it, send the various state's national guard for rotating turns patrolling it, and have 24/7/365 MQ-9 coverage to halt the flow of people coming here for freebies and those who wish to do us harm (terrorists who can walk across border freely under the guise of Mexicans or other Central Americans). Yes, I am calling for an armed border. The Mexicans already do that on their southern border. It's time we lock it down and for good.

He promised us MEXICO would pay for it......

He said NOTHING about the hardworking U.S. taxpayer paying for the wall, then BILLING Mexico for it!

This is what Mexico is going to do to the U.S., when President Trumps hands their ambassador the bill!

via GIPHY

Again I don't care who pays for as long as it gets built and I don't care if it is a flip-flop just build the darn thing .  It's long overdue .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:There are a thousand ways for us to be reimbursed.

via GIPHY

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Again I don't care who pays for as long as it gets built and I don't care if it is a flip-flop just build the darn thing .  It's long overdue .

It will be another thing that will add to the deficits that are set to explode under President Trump.....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Again I don't care who pays for as long as it gets built and I don't care if it is a flip-flop just build the darn thing .  It's long overdue .
It will be another thing that will add to the deficits that are set to explode under President Trump.....

How could the DEBT explode more than it has under Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:How could the DEBT explode more than it has under Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama?

Oh, we will be watching closely....... Reagan invented the term "Voodoo Economics," then put it into practice. Only time will tell if Trump is going to invoke voodoo for his economic plan. We'll know sooner than later......

2seaoat

Oh no......it is rumored that Putin has told Trump to not take Pesos.......you see what happened with the Ruble. Putin has suggested that Trump let him put out some more fake news.......geologist find earthquake zones and soil conditions unacceptable for wall....will build fence instead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum