Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Oh that senate majority held by the Republicans may not be what it appears

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Republicans are trying to terminate federal funding for planned parenthood.  They are doing that cleverly by trying to attach the same to the bill which will terminate the ACA.   However, two women senators from Maine and Alaska are pro choice.   In addition, it appears on national security issues that McCain, Butchmeup, and Paul will act independently.  On the fake news Russian interference in our election process, President elect Trump does not have the votes to back his absurd position that the Russians were not involved.  The funniest thing all day was listening to Tom Cotton explain that why would the Russians support Trump over Clinton when Trump will support more defense spending.  You just cannot make this stuff up as Trump now begs congress to cover his false campaign promise that Mexico will pay for a wall, as he is now asking the American people to pay for his broken promise.   He may not have the votes in the senate again because not everybody is an idiot as illegal immigration under President Obama has come to almost a complete stop, as it is the lowest in decades.

Gosh... you might have to privately fund the termination of black children.

Sorry for the inconvenience to you and the other racist leftists.

2seaoat

Gosh... you might have to privately fund the termination of black children.

We have a planned parenthood clinic in the community my offices are located and if you think that planned parenthood does mostly abortions, you are patently stupid. In that community they provide comprehensive medical services for poor women who have few alternatives. Your racist lie is the best part. More white women have abortions at Planned Parenthood than black women, but in your racist mind the lie can fire up your fellow racist that Planned Parenthood only does abortion, and that they provide no services to poor people.

Also, please give me one example in America where a Planned Parenthood facility terminated black children. You just can effortlessly spew propaganda without even thinking.

Oh... so now you want to use real numbers instead of rates. Lol... you can't have it both ways comrade.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Gosh... you might have to privately fund the termination of black children.

We have a planned parenthood clinic in the community my offices are located and if you think that planned parenthood does mostly abortions, you are patently stupid.   In that community they provide comprehensive medical services for poor women who have few alternatives.   Your racist lie is the best part.  More white women have abortions at Planned Parenthood than black women, but in your racist mind the lie can fire up your fellow racist that Planned Parenthood only does abortion, and that they provide no services to poor people.

Also, please give me one example in America where a Planned Parenthood facility terminated black children.   You just can effortlessly spew propaganda without even thinking.

As you know, and know well, abortions are the cash cow for Planned Parenthood.

You keep getting taught these things but they just don't stick do they? Selective learning...is that like selective memory?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Gosh... you might have to privately fund the termination of black children.

We have a planned parenthood clinic in the community my offices are located and if you think that planned parenthood does mostly abortions, you are patently stupid.   In that community they provide comprehensive medical services for poor women who have few alternatives.   Your racist lie is the best part.  More white women have abortions at Planned Parenthood than black women, but in your racist mind the lie can fire up your fellow racist that Planned Parenthood only does abortion, and that they provide no services to poor people.

Also, please give me one example in America where a Planned Parenthood facility terminated black children.
  You just can effortlessly spew propaganda without even thinking.

Your intentional ignorance is amusing.

2seaoat

As you know, and know well, abortions are the cash cow for Planned Parenthood.

liar. three percent of the budget for Planned Parenthood is for abortion. Liar.

Leftists avoid the truth like the plague. They aspire to live up to Hillary's standards... or lack thereof.

2seaoat

Sorry, language and propaganda matter. Please give me one example of where a child was terminated at a Planned Parenthood facility and then explain why no murder charges were brought. Please give me the statistics which back up your racist claim that planned parenthood terminates black children, which assumes that is what they do. They do not. Mr. Markle lied. You lied. Are you confused are just simple liars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum