Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama: I could've won again

+4
Markle
2seaoat
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama: I could've won again Empty Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 12:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/politics/axe-files-president-obama/index.htmlTop stories

Excerpt:

(CNN) — Arguing that Americans still subscribe to his vision of progressive change, President Barack Obama asserted in an interview recently he could have succeeded in this year's election if he was eligible to run.

"I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it," Obama told his former senior adviser David Axelrod in an interview for the "The Axe Files" podcast, produced by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics and CNN.

I thought I would post this article to stir the pot here today..... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 12:43 pm

If you can ignore who was actually benefited by the admin then he's your dear leader for life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

3Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 2:33 pm

If Hillary couldn't get elected promising the same, how in the hell would he have won?

http://bb4sp.com/obama-would-have-won-could-run-president-again/

Delusions ....

4Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 4:42 pm

knothead

knothead

Let's see here . . . P.T. Barnum's approval rating stands at 48.3% which defies historical precedents and President Obama's approval is 56% so yes it follows that he would have easily won a 3rd term.

5Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 4:51 pm

knothead wrote:Let's see here . . . P.T. Barnum's approval rating stands at 48.3% which defies historical precedents and President Obama's approval is 56% so yes it follows that he would have easily won a 3rd term.  

Obama is the worst POTUS ever. He is a legend in his own mind. Popularity polls spun by the left don't count. Those were the same ones that said Hilary would win in a landslide.

6Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

Those were the same ones that said Hilary would win in a landslide.

They actually were pretty accurate in the national popular vote, and were off by the margin of error in a number of states. Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA were the three state polls which were off more than the margin of error.

7Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 6:21 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Those were the same ones that said Hilary would win in a landslide.

They actually were pretty accurate in the national popular vote, and were off by the margin of error in a number of states.   Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA were the three state polls which were off more than the margin of error.

No, they weren't even close.

8Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/26/2016, 8:00 pm

knothead

knothead

Tellthetruth wrote:
knothead wrote:Let's see here . . . P.T. Barnum's approval rating stands at 48.3% which defies historical precedents and President Obama's approval is 56% so yes it follows that he would have easily won a 3rd term.  

Obama is the worst POTUS ever. He is a legend in his own mind. Popularity polls spun by the left don't count. Those were the same ones that said Hilary would win in a landslide.

You are in total and complete denial but I have no hope of changing that but history will record that he served with dignity and will go down as one of our best ever son . . .

9Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 12:41 am

polecat

polecat

President Obama has his feet on his desk, a martini in his hand and is laughing about how easy it is to bait Trump.

10Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 1:15 am

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

You are in total and complete denial but I have no hope of changing that but history will record that he served with dignity and will go down as one of our best ever son . . .

To say Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama served with "dignity" is disingenuous.

Dignity is NOT intentionally abandoning our ambassador in Benghazi. Far worse is intentionally causing the tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria and the millions of refugees he caused rushing to escape the terrors President Obama has caused.

Then there are the millions of Americans who have been forced off the payrolls, thus losing their dignity and very souls. Of this you are proud?

I'm impressed!

11Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 1:26 am

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
President Obama has his feet on his desk, a martini in his hand and is laughing about how easy it is to bait Trump.

It NOT "his" desk.

The desk is of immense historical value and has been disgracefully treated by the current Lame Duck President, by doing exactly what you stated.

The Resolute Desk.

This desk was created from wood salvaged from the HMS Resolute and given to Rutherford B. Hayes by Queen Victoria in 1879. The desk resided in the White House in various rooms, and had a hinged front panel added to it by Franklin D. Roosevelt, until Jacqueline Kennedy found it languishing in the "White House broadcast room." She had it restored and moved into the Oval Office. After Kennedy's death, the desk was removed for a traveling exhibition, returning to the Oval Office under Jimmy Carter in 1977. It has been the Oval Office desk ever since with the exception of the George H.W. Bush presidential years.

12Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 2:51 am

2seaoat

rushing to escape the terrors President Obama has caused.

President Obama was against the invasion of Iraq. Get your history correct.

Yes, the polls actually were close and within the margin of error after the FBI announced that they had found Anthony Wieners computer with Hillary emails......the polls actually went from showing Hillary ahead in some states to Trump ahead. The Clinton camp reacted too late to polls coming out of Michigan and PA which showed Trump moving post FBI. The polls in Wisconsin were changing as was the senate race which until the FBI announcement had Johnson losing. There was post FBI movement in the polls.

13Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 9:45 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:rushing to escape the terrors President Obama has caused.

President Obama was against the invasion of Iraq.   Get your history correct.

Yes, the polls actually were close and within the margin of error after the FBI announced that they had found Anthony Wieners computer with Hillary emails......the polls actually went from showing Hillary ahead in some states to Trump ahead.  The Clinton camp reacted too late to polls coming out of Michigan and PA which showed Trump moving post FBI.   The polls in Wisconsin were changing as was the senate race which until the FBI announcement had Johnson losing.   There was post FBI movement in the polls.

WHO KNEW?  Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama voted like many Democrats against the War on Terror and the Invasion of Iran.  How did that work?

What did President Obama do when Assad crossed the red line Obama had laid down.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This "Administration".  The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country. three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society," he said.
"It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

14Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 9:54 am

He couldn't even improve the conditions in his hometown... much less foreign trouble spots.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a27fade3-abab-383e-82c2-34762c74e96a/ss_61-shot,-11-killed-over.html

More than 60 shot, 11 killed over holiday weekend in Chicago

December 27, 2016

CHICAGO -- More than 60 people were shot over the holiday weekend, 11 of them fatally. One of the most recent shootings left two teenage girls injured, one critically. It happened just after 11:30 p.m. Monday outside of Leland Giants Park. The 14-year-old was with a 13-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy in a van. The 13-year-old's father had just left the van to speak with someone in a nearby house when two people came up and fired shots into the vehicle, police said. While the 13-year-old sustained a graze wound and is in stable condition, the 14-year-old was shot in the back and is in critical condition at Comer Children's Hospital.

15Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 11:31 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

President Obama laughs scoffingly at haters like PeeDog and Lame Dork poster Markle. Every day, in fact, because their whining is unending, and will likely continue long after he is gone. He should write a book about how to get under a wingnut's skin.....

16Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 11:44 am

2seaoat wrote:rushing to escape the terrors President Obama has caused.

President Obama was against the invasion of Iraq.   Get your history correct.

Yes, the polls actually were close and within the margin of error after the FBI announced that they had found Anthony Wieners computer with Hillary emails......the polls actually went from showing Hillary ahead in some states to Trump ahead.  The Clinton camp reacted too late to polls coming out of Michigan and PA which showed Trump moving post FBI.   The polls in Wisconsin were changing as was the senate race which until the FBI announcement had Johnson losing.   There was post FBI movement in the polls.

Obama was FOR fighting in Astan though and the death toll for Americans doubled under his watch for the fact that while he was for the fight there, he went against McChrystal's advice for a surge like Iraq did under Bush to quell the insurgency- of which Obama wasted with his premature pull out from Iraq. Then he proceeded to draw red lines in the sand for Syria that he never backed up and made a mess of Libya which is an ISIS and Al Qaeda hotbed for recruitment.

17Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 11:45 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

President Obama laughs scoffingly at haters like PeeDog and Lame Dork poster Markle. Every day, in fact, because their whining is unending, and will likely continue long after he is gone. He should write a book about how to get under a wingnut's skin.....

We know...he is your hero...please wipe your chin after you are done servicing him...

18Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 11:46 am

PkrBum wrote:He couldn't even improve the conditions in his hometown... much less foreign trouble spots.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a27fade3-abab-383e-82c2-34762c74e96a/ss_61-shot,-11-killed-over.html

December 27, 2016

CHICAGO -- More than 60 people were shot over the holiday weekend, 11 of them fatally. One of the most recent shootings left two teenage girls injured, one critically. It happened just after 11:30 p.m. Monday outside of Leland Giants Park. The 14-year-old was with a 13-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy in a van. The 13-year-old's father had just left the van to speak with someone in a nearby house when two people came up and fired shots into the vehicle, police said. While the 13-year-old sustained a graze wound and is in stable condition, the 14-year-old was shot in the back and is in critical condition at Comer Children's Hospital.

Safer in the desert than Obama's home town

19Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 11:47 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

What do you expect from an arrogant POS like Obama?

He probably believes it too. Americans are tired of the liberal BS.

Liberals lost and they lost big. Another shellacking! LOL

Obama: the legacy of doom and gloom. His time is over.

20Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 12:16 pm

2seaoat

His time is over.

His time has not even began. All the promises to throw out the ACA is so fricking funny to see the reality of back tracking, that in the end President Obama has changed America and no amount of mere words will stop the progress. You enjoy freedoms because of President Obama, and your sorry Ernst morality uses doublethink to justify your hate.......he will only build a stronger legacy with time, and your sick values......they will be buried in the sands of time.

21Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 12:20 pm

2seaoat wrote: His time is over.

His time has not even began.  All the promises to throw out the ACA is so fricking funny to see the reality of back tracking, that in the end President Obama has changed America and no amount of mere words will stop the progress.  You enjoy freedoms because of President Obama, and your sorry Ernst morality uses doublethink to justify your hate.......he will only build a stronger legacy with time, and your sick values......they will be buried in the sands of time.

Freedoms from Obama hahahahahhahhahhhhaha

Like Z, wipe your chin when you are done

22Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 12:45 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:He couldn't even improve the conditions in his hometown... much less foreign trouble spots.

December 27, 2016

This is a hoot . . . . now blaming violence in a historically violent city on the President . . . . . wow!

23Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 12:58 pm

Obama is injecting himself with all his might into the next administration. It's narsicistic and subversive. What other outgoing POTUS has made such a comment? The UN action against Israel is also destructive... most likely to further destabilize the M.E. What happened to the smooth transition?

24Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 2:44 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Obama is injecting himself with all his might into the next administration. It's narsicistic and subversive. What other outgoing POTUS has made such a comment? The UN action against Israel is also destructive... most likely to further destabilize the M.E. What happened to the smooth transition?

When did you become a pro-Zionist? The "move" against Israel was not a move. We simply refrained from vetoing the opinion of the whole world in their consensus vote to censor Israel's West Bank settlement policy. The world body erupted in applause when the U.S. UN representative showed restraint. The censorship was worthy and just, because Israel remains the world's last remaining apartheid state.

It gave Bibi a heart attack, as he went on a rampage, screaming at the ambassadors of a fistful of nations, including ours. Petulant little boy, isn't he?

25Obama: I could've won again Empty Re: Obama: I could've won again 12/27/2016, 2:50 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama is injecting himself with all his might into the next administration. It's narsicistic and subversive. What other outgoing POTUS has made such a comment? The UN action against Israel is also destructive... most likely to further destabilize the M.E. What happened to the smooth transition?

When did you become a pro-Zionist? The "move" against Israel was not a move. We simply refrained from vetoing the opinion of the whole world in their consensus vote to censor Israel's West Bank settlement policy. The world body erupted in applause when the U.S. UN representative showed restraint. The censorship was worthy and just, because Israel remains the world's last remaining apartheid state.

It gave Bibi a heart attack, as he went on a rampage, screaming at the ambassadors of a fistful of nations, including ours. Petulant little boy, isn't he?

I'm not anything about Israel... certainly not pro zionist... or frankly care that much. What I mean by destructive is the effect on the region. If he wanted to make a stand or change the dynamics then he should've done it when he could preside over the results. This was a cowardly act while he runs away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum