Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just when will the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, bring us all together?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Read the linked story about the white fans of a Missouri high school turning their backs when blacks of the opposing team were introduced. Oh, I forgot, this was while the whites were holding up a
Trump sign. Unbelievable, but true. I guess this is part of making America hate again ....

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/15/1611410/-Missouri-students-hold-up-Trump-sign-and-turn-their-ba

RealLindaL

Bring us together??  Obviously your thread title jests (yes, I get the well-deserved sarcasm of it). I just hope no one is holding their breath for unity to happen under a Trump presidency. Nothing is likely to bring this country back together other than, heaven forbid, some type of major terrorist attack or other nationwide disaster.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:Bring us together??  Obviously your thread title jests (yes, I get the well-deserved sarcasm of it).  I just hope no one is holding their breath for unity to happen under a Trump presidency.  Nothing is likely to bring this country back together other than, heaven forbid, some type of major terrorist attack or other nationwide disaster.

And the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head wants to put all pot back as a totally illegal substance.  Just when the majority of us (Hillary got close to three million more votes) need to get totally laid back for the next four years ....  LOL

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Bring us together??  Obviously your thread title jests (yes, I get the well-deserved sarcasm of it).  I just hope no one is holding their breath for unity to happen under a Trump presidency.  Nothing is likely to bring this country back together other than, heaven forbid, some type of major terrorist attack or other nationwide disaster.

As you know, and know well, that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has done more to divide this country on economic, racial and every other basis than any other president in modern history.

Whereas, President-Elect Donald Trump has been, in true superior executive fashion, meeting with and learning from his most staunch enemies. He is and will continue working hard to pull us together. That you, and the other far left Progressives are too narrow-minded to even make that effort, hurts you more than anyone else.

As you know too, it was the practice of President Obama to SHUT DOWN and SHUT DOWN HARD anyone who had opposed him to the point of trying to embarrass that person.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:

As you know, and know well, that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has done more to divide this country on economic, racial and every other basis than any other president in modern history.

Whereas, President-Elect Donald Trump has been, in true superior executive fashion, meeting with and learning from his most staunch enemies.  He is and will continue working hard to pull us together.  That you, and the other far left Progressives are too narrow-minded to even make that effort, hurts you more than anyone else.

As you know too, it was the practice of President Obama to SHUT DOWN and SHUT DOWN HARD anyone who had opposed him to the point of trying to embarrass that person.

I find this particular bunch of offensive bull-ticky, emanating from the most highly non-unifying heart of our least favorite forum member, particularly HILARIOUS, especially as to the final statement.   This, when his idol Trump admits with no compunction -- in fact with apparent great prideful relish!! -- to being exactly the type of revenge-seeking individual just described -- one who loves nothing more than to strike back whenever he perceives he's  been insulted or, more often, treated "unfairly," the child that he is.  Poor Markle must be terribly confused, as he's projecting onto Obama the worst qualities of his own beloved president-elect - or maybe even Markle's own worst qualities.

And as for Trump's "learning from his most staunch enemies," I seriously doubt it, since he's shown very little inclination to learn bupkus, including what's happening on the security front every day, much less learning from reading history in order to avoid the mistakes of the past.  No, I'm far more inclined to think he's meeting with those "staunch enemies" -- such as Romney -- for the ultimate purpose of humiliating them.  No, I can't know for certain what's in Trump's mind and heart --- NO one can -- but EVERYTHING he has blatantly shown the American people so far says it's most certainly NOT the qualities of nobility, humility, and/or broad-mindedness.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Whereas, President-Elect Donald Trump has been, in true superior executive fashion, meeting with and learning from his most staunch enemies.  He is and will continue working hard to pull us together.  That you, and the other far left Progressives are too narrow-minded to even make that effort, hurts you more than anyone else.

I find this particular bunch of offensive bull-ticky, emanating from the most highly non-unifying heart of our least favorite forum member, particularly HILARIOUS, especially as to the final statement.   This, when his idol Trump admits with no compunction -- in fact with apparent great prideful relish!! -- to being exactly the type of revenge-seeking individual just described -- one who loves nothing more than to strike back whenever he perceives he's  been insulted or, more often, treated "unfairly," the child that he is.  Poor Markle must be terribly confused, as he's projecting onto Obama the worst qualities of his own beloved president-elect - or maybe even Markle's own worst qualities.

And as for Trump's "learning from his most staunch enemies," I seriously doubt it, since he's shown very little inclination to learn bupkus, including what's happening on the security front every day, much less learning from reading history in order to avoid the mistakes of the past.  No, I'm far more inclined to think he's meeting with those "staunch enemies" -- such as Romney -- for the ultimate purpose of humiliating them.  No, I can't know for certain what's in Trump's mind and heart --- NO one can -- but EVERYTHING he has blatantly shown the American people so far says it's most certainly NOT the qualities of nobility, humility, and/or broad-mindedness.

Really? You may hate what he's doing and you're scared to death that he is going to be phenomenally successful.

If you'll notice, to date, all those people he has met with, who were staunch opponents have come out with glowing reports about his listening to them and they said the meetings were great. Total transparency with a camera mounted and focused on his elevator 24/7.

Newly elected Sen. Barack Hussein Obama went out of his way to publicly humiliate those who opposed him.

MAJOR difference, wouldn't you say?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Really?  You may hate what he's doing and you're scared to death that he is going to be phenomenally successful.  

If you'll notice, to date, all those people he has met with, who were staunch opponents have come out with glowing reports about his listening to them and they said the meetings were great.  Total transparency with a camera mounted and focused on his elevator 24/7.

Newly elected Sen. Barack Hussein Obama went out of his way to publicly humiliate those who opposed him.

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man. While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally totally self-oriented ego maniac.

Some difference, wouldn't you say?

Most likely paraphrased from the Constitution but here's a synopsis of the duties of the President. Bringing us all together? I'm not seeing it as a duty. Implied by citizens thinking their President, whomever he/she may be, is the idea of all being one. Just like the forum? Laughing Laughing Laughing Get a grip, WS.

THE PRESIDENT IS THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE MILITARY.

THE PRESIDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INSURING THAT THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS ARE EXECUTED AND ENFORCED AS WRITTEN.

THE PRESIDENT IS ALLOWED TO GRANT PARDONS FOR CRIMES OTHER THAN IMPEACHMENT.

THE PRESIDENT CAN ALSO MAKE TREATIES, BUT ONLY IF TWO-THIRDS OF THE SENATE AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THOSE TREATIES.

THE PRESIDENT CAN NOMINATE AMBASSADORS, SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, AND OTHER OFFICERS (MOST COMMONLY CABINET SECRETARIES AND FEDERAL JUDGES). BUT HE CAN ONLY NOMINATE THEM. AGAIN, THE SENATE HAS FINAL APPROVAL ON ANY NOMINATIONS.

~~excerpt from American Thinker as it was the first to answer my question on google.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:Most likely paraphrased from the Constitution but here's a synopsis of the duties of the President.  Bringing us all together?  I'm not seeing it as a duty.  Implied by citizens thinking their President, whomever he/she may be, is the idea of  all being one.  Just like the forum?  Laughing Laughing Laughing   Get a grip, WS.

THE PRESIDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INSURING THAT THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS ARE EXECUTED AND ENFORCED AS WRITTEN.

THE PRESIDENT CAN ALSO MAKE TREATIES, BUT ONLY IF TWO-THIRDS OF THE SENATE AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THOSE TREATIES.

THE PRESIDENT CAN NOMINATE AMBASSADORS, SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, AND OTHER OFFICERS (MOST COMMONLY CABINET SECRETARIES AND FEDERAL JUDGES).  BUT HE CAN ONLY NOMINATE THEM.  AGAIN, THE SENATE HAS FINAL APPROVAL ON ANY NOMINATIONS.

~~excerpt from American Thinker as it was the first to answer my question on google.

You're right, of course. The American President is not required to bring us together. My comment refers to Trump's repeated promise that HE would bring us together.

I keep waiting ... how about you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Okay, I promise never to castigate him again, after he sucks a pistol or takes poison or gets hit by lightning, or bites his own wrists. The democrats' first priority is to make sure he doesn't complete his first term.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Most likely paraphrased from the Constitution but here's a synopsis of the duties of the President.  Bringing us all together?  I'm not seeing it as a duty.  Implied by citizens thinking their President, whomever he/she may be, is the idea of  all being one.  Just like the forum?  Laughing Laughing Laughing   Get a grip, WS.

THE PRESIDENT CAN NOMINATE AMBASSADORS, SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, AND OTHER OFFICERS (MOST COMMONLY CABINET SECRETARIES AND FEDERAL JUDGES).  BUT HE CAN ONLY NOMINATE THEM.  AGAIN, THE SENATE HAS FINAL APPROVAL ON ANY NOMINATIONS.

You're right, of course.  The American President is not required to bring us together.  My comment refers to Trump's repeated promise that HE would bring us together.

I keep waiting ... how about you?

LOLLOLLOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Really?  You may hate what he's doing and you're scared to death that he is going to be phenomenally successful.  

If you'll notice, to date, all those people he has met with, who were staunch opponents have come out with glowing reports about his listening to them and they said the meetings were great.  Total transparency with a camera mounted and focused on his elevator 24/7.

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man.  While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally totally self-oriented ego maniac.  

Some difference, wouldn't you say?[/b]

Yes indeed! And we see how well that has worked. If Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is so compassionate, why did he intentionally allow the Russians to take over in the Middle East causing tens of thousands of innocent citizens to be slaughtered, entire cities to be crushed forcing MILLIONS of refugees and spreading even more terrorism around the World.

Yep, great plan!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man.  While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally totally self-oriented ego maniac.  

Yes indeed!  And we see how well that has worked.  If Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is so compassionate, why did he intentionally allow the Russians to take over in the Middle East causing tens of thousands of innocent citizens to be slaughtered, entire cities to be crushed forcing MILLIONS of refugees and spreading even more terrorism around the World.  

Yep, great plan!

How the hell can you say something like that when the Pussy Grabber all but genuflects at the mention of Putin? The pussy grabber says Russia is going to be one of our best allies .... for sure.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes indeed!  And we see how well that has worked.  If Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is so compassionate, why did he intentionally allow the Russians to take over in the Middle East causing tens of thousands of innocent citizens to be slaughtered, entire cities to be crushed forcing MILLIONS of refugees and spreading even more terrorism around the World.  

Yep, great plan!

How the hell can you say something like that when the Pussy Grabber all but genuflects at the mention of Putin?  The pussy grabber says Russia is going to be one of our best allies .... for sure.  

Hmmmm...I must have missed that quote. Please show us President Elect Donald Trump said that Russia is going to be one of our best allies.

...for sure.... Is that your Valley Girl coming out?

Just when will the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, bring us all together? Name%20calling%20starts_zpswwfpayla

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man.  While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally  totally self-oriented ego maniac.  

cheers   cheers     cheers    Well stated, WS.   Couldn't have said it better myself.  Smile

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man.  While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally  totally self-oriented ego maniac.  

cheers    Well stated, WS.   Couldn't have said it better myself.  Smile

How wonderful, now all my Progressive good friends concede that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's "LEAD FROM BEHIND" attitude and policies are a massive failure costing tens of thousands of lives and forcing millions from their homes forever and increasing terrorist attacks worldwide.

Thank you!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yep, great plan!

How the hell can you say something like that when the Pussy Grabber all but genuflects at the mention of Putin?  The pussy grabber says Russia is going to be one of our best allies .... for sure.  

Hmmmm...I must have missed that quote.  Please show us President Elect Donald Trump said that Russia is going to be one of our best allies.

...for sure....  Is that your Valley Girl coming out?

Just when will the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, bring us all together? Name%20calling%20starts_zpswwfpayla

I've seen the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head ask: "Wouldn't it be great if Russia was our friend?, at least five times in various speeches at his "rallies." I guess you don't watch him ... LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Bring us together?? Obviously your thread title jests (yes, I get the well-deserved sarcasm of it). I just hope no one is holding their breath for unity to happen under a Trump presidency. Nothing is likely to bring this country back together other than, heaven forbid, some type of major terrorist attack or other nationwide disaster.

Whereas, President-Elect Donald Trump has been, in true superior executive fashion, meeting with and learning from his most staunch enemies. He is and will continue working hard to pull us together. That you, and the other far left Progressives are too narrow-minded to even make that effort, hurts you more than anyone else.

I find this particular bunch of offensive bull-ticky, emanating from the most highly non-unifying heart of our least favorite forum member, particularly HILARIOUS, especially as to the final statement. This, when his idol Trump admits with no compunction -- in fact with apparent great prideful relish!! -- to being exactly the type of revenge-seeking individual just described -- one who loves nothing more than to strike back whenever he perceives he's been insulted or, more often, treated "unfairly," the child that he is. Poor Markle must be terribly confused, as he's projecting onto Obama the worst qualities of his own beloved president-elect - or maybe even Markle's own worst qualities.

And as for Trump's "learning from his most staunch enemies," I seriously doubt it, since he's shown very little inclination to learn bupkus, including what's happening on the security front every day, much less learning from reading history in order to avoid the mistakes of the past. No, I'm far more inclined to think he's meeting with those "staunch enemies" -- such as Romney -- for the ultimate purpose of humiliating them. No, I can't know for certain what's in Trump's mind and heart --- NO one can -- but EVERYTHING he has blatantly shown the American people so far says it's most certainly NOT the qualities of nobility, humility, and/or broad-mindedness.

Really? You may hate what he's doing and you're scared to death that he is going to be phenomenally successful.

If you'll notice, to date, all those people he has met with, who were staunch opponents have come out with glowing reports about his listening to them and they said the meetings were great. Total transparency with a camera mounted and focused on his elevator 24/7.

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man. While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally totally self-oriented ego maniac.

Yes indeed! And we see how well that has worked. If Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is so compassionate, why did he intentionally allow the Russians to take over in the Middle East causing tens of thousands of innocent citizens to be slaughtered, entire cities to be crushed forcing MILLIONS of refugees and spreading even more terrorism around the World.

Yep, great plan!

How the hell can you say something like that when the Pussy Grabber all but genuflects at the mention of Putin? The pussy grabber says Russia is going to be one of our best allies .... for sure.

Hmmmm...I must have missed that quote. Please show us President Elect Donald Trump said that Russia is going to be one of our best allies.

...for sure.... Is that your Valley Girl coming out?

I've seen the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head ask: "Wouldn't it be great if Russia was our friend?, at least five times in various speeches at his "rallies." I guess you don't watch him ... LOL

Said back in 2013 when Donald Trump, the businessman was trying to get Vladimir Putin attend Trump's Miss Universe pageant.

Allow me to remind you, Donald Trump was not running for president nor was he any part of our government.

On the other hand, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has given Vladimir Putin free reign in the world allowing him to annex Crimea. He is moving into the Ukraine and allowing Russia to back President Bashar al-Assad in brutally murdering tens of thousands of innocent citizens and forcing millions of refugees to flee the country.

This week, as you well know, Russia, Iran, and Turkey met without the presence of the United States, drawing one of our allies, and a member of NATO, Turkey, closer to Iran and Russia.

Yep, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's red lines and tactics are working so well!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The major difference, of course, being that Obama is a cool headed, caring, well-mannered, and apparently a compassionate man.  While the Pussy Grabber is a perverted braggart, a divisive racist and totally totally self-oriented ego maniac.  

Yep, great plan!

Hmmmm...I must have missed that quote.  Please show us President Elect Donald Trump said that Russia is going to be one of our best allies.

...for sure....  Is that your Valley Girl coming out?

I've seen the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head ask: "Wouldn't it be great if Russia was our friend?, at least five times in various speeches at his "rallies."  I guess you don't watch him ...  LOL

Said back in 2013 when Donald Trump, the businessman was trying to get Vladimir Putin attend Trump's Miss Universe pageant.

Allow me to remind you, Donald Trump was not running for president nor was he any part of our government.

On the other hand, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has given Vladimir Putin free reign in the world allowing him to annex Crimea.  He is moving into the Ukraine and allowing Russia to back President Bashar al-Assad in brutally murdering tens of thousands of innocent citizens and forcing millions of refugees to flee the country.

This week, as you well know, Russia, Iran, and Turkey met without the presence of the United States, drawing one of our allies, and a member of NATO, Turkey, closer to Iran and Russia.

Yep, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's red lines and tactics are working so well!

More bullshit Markle, I'm surprised at how very shallow you have become. Trump's references to liking Putin and his intention to become closer to Russia and making them our ally, was just last week not 2013 as you indicated. Tell us more about how wet is dry, cold is warm ... etc. Once again, your unwillingness to do the research to support your position brings about another raw loss to your opponents. It's time to hang-up your keyboard and just sit on your back porch and drink ice tea. LOL

https://www.sott.net/article/325958-Trump-Russia-is-an-ally-Killary-wants-something-worse-than-cold-war

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/russia-us-trump-reset-pros-cons/

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

On the other hand, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has given Vladimir Putin free reign in the world allowing him to annex Crimea.  He is moving into the Ukraine and allowing Russia to back President Bashar al-Assad in brutally murdering tens of thousands of innocent citizens and forcing millions of refugees to flee the country.

More bullshit Markle, I'm surprised at how very shallow you have become.  Trump's references to liking Putin and his intention to become closer to Russia and making them our ally, was just last week not 2013 as you indicated.  Tell us more about how wet is dry, cold is warm ... etc.  Once again, your unwillingness to do the research to support your position brings about another raw loss to your opponents.  It's time to hang-up your keyboard and just sit on your back porch and drink ice tea.  LOL

https://www.sott.net/article/325958-Trump-Russia-is-an-ally-Killary-wants-something-worse-than-cold-war

Weaseling again.

Here is YOUR statement, I copied and pasted it so as to be accurate.

"Wouldn't it be great if Russia was our friend?, at least five times in various speeches at his "rallies."

As you know, and know well, in neither of your links does your quote appear.

But thank you for playing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

More bullshit Markle, I'm surprised at how very shallow you have become.  Trump's references to liking Putin and his intention to become closer to Russia and making them our ally, was just last week not 2013 as you indicated.  Tell us more about how wet is dry, cold is warm ... etc.  Once again, your unwillingness to do the research to support your position brings about another raw loss to your opponents.  It's time to hang-up your keyboard and just sit on your back porch and drink ice tea.  LOL

Weaseling again.

Here is YOUR statement, I copied and pasted it so as to be accurate.

"Wouldn't it be great if Russia was our friend?, at least five times in various speeches at his "rallies."

As you know, and know well, in neither of your links does your quote appear.

But thank you for playing.

Ha ha ha ha .... damn! Your really getting easy to slap around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhSzGp7-OiY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhSzGp7-OiY

Now that you're deep in your hole of bullshit, keep digging, idiot.

The Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head has been pushing making Russia an ally for a long, long time ... right up to last week, in fact. I guess you just don't have time to watch him, what with reviewing your Nazi photos and such ....

Down with Amerika, Inc. Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Telstar

Telstar

Just when will the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, bring us all together? Trump_25

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum