This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are republicans afraid to toss out the Pussy Grabber?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Face it, Trump is a loose cannon who with his next whim sends us into WWIII. That's why Tillerson branded him a moron, and why Sen. Corker considers our President totally deranged.

The real burning question of the moment is: why have the republicans shoved their collective heads up their collective asses and failed to impeach, imprison, or institutionalize our whacko leader? I've always contended that republicans care nothing for America and only seek corrupt campaign financing.

I was right! These bastards will let us all be vaporized rather than stand up like Corker and Tillerson and fight for America's survival.

It's good to know your enemies!!!



https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/bob-corker-stands-trump?akid=16194.260394.7gsw-Y&rd=1&src=newsletter1083672&t=6

View user profile
You continue your broken record Trump name calling yet you have never stated who he grabbed.

Do you know if it happened? Who did he grab?

View user profile
I've always doubted he'll finish the 4 year term.

He'll leave by an un-named illness. Pisshead Pence will run in 2020.

View user profile
Fox news just said that his last executive order was to start rounding up the socialists and commies.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:You continue your broken record Trump name calling yet you have never stated who he grabbed.

Do you know if it happened? Who did he grab?  

Well, there's Trump's own bragging admission that he does it -



But, I get ya... who can believe Trump, right? He's a huge liar.

There are Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks. And also Kristen Anderson and Summer Zervos. Oh, and Jill Harth. And then there are at least eight or nine more.

And there's that thirteen year old whose lawsuit he keeps buying off.

And he apparently raped Ivana along with a lot of other heinous things.

But, knowing the kind of self-respecting woman that you are, I'm sure you'll side with Trump over them.

You're not a very good person... but you are a useful drone. That denial runs deep... they'll never use you up.

View user profile
He bragged about going into the Teenage Miss America dressing room while the girls were still dressing.

I don't need to know anything more about the Donald than that. People who voted for him knew that too.
But they hated the Clintons so deeply that they claimed they had no choice. They hated Hillary for bill's actions. Blame the women for what the men do, right? I guess whatever woman Donald was married to when he looked at those half naked teenagers was responsible for it happening. Did he just HAVE to grab women's pussies and look at naked teenagers because he wasn't getting enough at home? Yeah, right. That's probably it.

That is a truly SICK way to think.

I am still amazed at all the decent people I know who were willing to throw away every moral value they ever had to vote for this repulsive slime ball.
It proves to me that Hate must be the most powerful emotion on the planet.
No, it doesn't. Because he lost by 3 million votes and that's a fact.

View user profile
And by the way. Nobody has to name the women whose pussies he grabbed because he said he grabbed them.

Therefore, he's either a pervert or a damned liar.

Which one did Y'all vote for for president? Just curious.

View user profile

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-grab-em-pussy-video-white-house-679176

Her name is Nancy O'Dell, an Access Hollywood co-host.

View user profile
bigdog wrote:And by the way. Nobody has to name the women whose pussies he grabbed because he said he grabbed them.

Therefore, he's either a pervert or a damned liar.

Which one did Y'all vote for for president? Just curious.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive:

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-grab-em-pussy-video-white-house-679176

Her name is Nancy O'Dell, an Access Hollywood co-host.  


No, he did not grab her nor did he have sex with her.

View user profile
I don't care if he had sex with anyone- but if you want names of young women he saw undressed at his beauty pageant, then this article contains some. It also contains a statement made by him, not by some accuser, that he did go into these dressing rooms, knowing full well the women were not dressed, and that he felt he could do so because he was just inspecting the premises.

He's a pervert and a sleazeball.
There's not a single doubt in the world about it, not when he can't shut his mouth up and brags about it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-miss-ohio-usa-wants-kellyanne-conway-to-ask-trump-why-he-walked-into-dressing-room/article/2637225

You don't need evidence in a courtroom if you have a confession by the perp.He admits these things. He doesn't even have the decency to lie about them so as to not embarrass this country around the world.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:You continue your broken record Trump name calling yet you have never stated who he grabbed.

Do you know if it happened? Who did he grab?  

Ask him. His insidious taped interview on the studio bus presented him telling his host that when you're a star, you can get away with anything. Do whatever you want. You can grab them by the pussy.

I'll take his word for his atrocious behavior. Why won't you?

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-grab-em-pussy-video-white-house-679176

Her name is Nancy O'Dell, an Access Hollywood co-host.  


No, he did not grab her nor did he have sex with her.

Dear God, how long are you going to keep trying to defend this slob? Haven't you ever had an inappropriate sexual advance? Did the guy then go and blab about it on national TV? He's such a slimy, miserable creep.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
 Haven't you ever had an inappropriate sexual advance?    

Puh-leeeze! Joanie? Not bloody likely.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Fox news just said that his last executive order was to start rounding up the socialists and commies.


It doesn't disturb me or Bernie Sanders a bit. Both FOX and Trump are proverbial liars. That you would actually believe either of them is really laughable. And when is he going to bring us all together pray tell? LOL

View user profile
Hey! The subject is how cowardly the republicans are to lay low instead of impeaching or imprisoning the guy who complained that Meghen Kelly "had blood coming out of her whatever." Why are McCain, Ryan, O'connell and other congressional folk who disparage Trump in private, afraid to call for his removal from the White House? Why? Joani -- you pretend to be a conservative, tell us why so many republicans are afraid to come out against our nutty emperor?

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You continue your broken record Trump name calling yet you have never stated who he grabbed.

Do you know if it happened? Who did he grab?  

Ask him.  His insidious taped interview on the studio bus presented him telling his host that when you're a star, you can get away with anything. Do whatever you want. You can grab them by the pussy.

I'll take his word for his atrocious behavior.  Why won't you?

Surely, Joani, you're not going to say you missed that part of the Access Hollywood tape??

View user profile
No Linda, I heard the Billy Bush tape made 12 years ago. I also heard Trump deny he actually grabbed a woman.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:No Linda, I heard the Billy Bush tape made 12 years ago. I also heard Trump deny he actually grabbed a woman.

So, you choose to disbelieve what he says he did when he's in a private setting with his buddies, but then you believe what he says in public when he's in trouble and trying to save his skin. You also completely discount dozens of women who've accused him, because what they say doesn't fit the narrative you've decided you want to believe.

You are a dictator's dream constituent. Dumb as a hammer and endlessly obedient to authority, to the point that you don't even care about the truth. Ye godz. You sure you're not just doing a parody of a Trump follower? Because this is ridiculous. Trump really could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and you'd be fine with it. This isn't a president anymore, he's a cult leader, and you're a member.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:No Linda, I heard the Billy Bush tape made 12 years ago. I also heard Trump deny he actually grabbed a woman.

So, you choose to disbelieve what he says he did when he's in a private setting with his buddies, but then you believe what he says in public when he's in trouble and trying to save his skin.  You also completely discount dozens of women who've accused him, because what they say doesn't fit the narrative you've decided you want to believe.

You are a dictator's dream constituent.  Dumb as a hammer and endlessly obedient to authority, to the point that you don't even care about the truth.  Ye godz.  You sure you're not just doing a parody of a Trump follower?  Because this is ridiculous.  Trump really could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and you'd be fine with it.  This isn't a president anymore, he's a cult leader, and you're a member.

Z -- we're addressing someone who will never be convinced of anything via rationale or logic.  She's a classic Trumpion; an aggressive, nasty, self righteous deplorable -- and apparently someone with whom not a snippet of compromise or acceptance is possible.  No sense debating with such people -- it's impossible to persuade them.  I fear we will never be able to live with these people under the same flag.  Frankly, their numbers are quickly descending and the enormous political power they've been able to evince as Gorgo the Pussy Grabber with his Russian pals managed to hornswaggle the last Presidential election, is also diminishing.

But cheer up. In this situation, my atheism bows to a phrase that may come from that politically oriented instruction book the New Testament:   "This too shall pass."  

View user profile
Did you believe Hillary when she stated 'arrived under sniper fire, in Bosnia' Did you?

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Did you believe Hillary when she stated 'arrived under sniper fire, in Bosnia' Did you?

Well we know the little girl who met her and gave her flowers saved her life. It was also different when Slick "Cigar Intern" Clinton - while President - was getting serviced at every opportunity by multiple females. And his "politically convenient" wife ignored those activities.....and made excuses.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Did you believe Hillary when she stated 'arrived under sniper fire, in Bosnia' Did you?

Thank you for proving I was right about your intellect and emotional stability. The title of this thread deals with the cowardice of the republican party in congress in staying quiet when most of them fully agree that
Trump is out of his mind. What the hell is your point about Hillary here? That because she may have lied its okay somehow for madman
Trump to stay in the driver's seat and have access to the nuclear missile launch codes? Whether Hillary or Obama, or Reagan, or Clinton, or Bush I or Johnson or Carter ever lied IS NO LONGER RELEVANT AND CERTAINLY HAS NO MORAL OR ETHICAL BEARING ON OUR COUNTRY'S CURRENT SITUATION. Reality.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:No Linda, I heard the Billy Bush tape made 12 years ago. I also heard Trump deny he actually grabbed a woman.

So, you choose to disbelieve what he says he did when he's in a private setting with his buddies, but then you believe what he says in public when he's in trouble and trying to save his skin.  You also completely discount dozens of women who've accused him, because what they say doesn't fit the narrative you've decided you want to believe.

You are a dictator's dream constituent.  Dumb as a hammer and endlessly obedient to authority, to the point that you don't even care about the truth.  Ye godz.  You sure you're not just doing a parody of a Trump follower?  Because this is ridiculous.  Trump really could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and you'd be fine with it.  This isn't a president anymore, he's a cult leader, and you're a member.

Z -- we're addressing someone who will never be convinced of anything via rationale or logic.  She's a classic Trumpion; an aggressive, nasty, self righteous deplorable -- and apparently someone with whom not a snippet of compromise or acceptance is possible.  No sense debating with such people -- it's impossible to persuade them.  I fear we will never be able to live with these people under the same flag.  Frankly, their numbers are quickly descending and the enormous political power they've been able to evince as Gorgo the Pussy Grabber with his Russian pals managed to hornswaggle the last Presidential election, is also diminishing.

But cheer up.  In this situation, my atheism bows to a phrase that may come from that politically oriented instruction book the New Testament:   "This too shall pass."  

Yep. Trump supporters are getting to be more and more like Scientologists at this point. They believe absurd things, in defiance of all facts and reality, and they take orders from a "supreme leader" figure.

People always like to look back at Nazi Germany and say, "I don't know how they fell for that madman, I would have resisted it!" but now that they've got their chance, they're failing that test absolutely. If you read Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer you can spot exactly the same patterns there that we're seeing now, right down to the claims of "fake news" and the rest of it. And people are falling in line with it like a bunch of baby ducks, attacking any of us who question it, claiming we're "spun up" or whatever, because they're in denial. They're trying to pretend this is just another president and the other side doesn't like him 'cuz that's how politics is now... but, that's not the case. If Kasich or some other Republican had won, I know I wouldn't be happy with it, but I wouldn't be as mobilized against him, either, because he'd be sane. And he wouldn't fill his cabinet with white nationalists.

Joani and Pkr and Alt (who's just a flat-out looneytoon, anyway) are still trying to pretend that they didn't massively fuck up and hand the keys over to a madman. It's too much for them to accept. So, they keep trying to laugh it off and believe "dear leader" and think that Obama and Hillary were "even worse" or whatever. Which is absurd. I don't know what Hillary would have done, but I know she wouldn't have done this crap. And I know what Obama did, and it was mostly good things. It's even kind of amusing how the Republicans suddenly discovered the good stock market and employment trends that started years ago, once they think they can credit their guy for 'em. Employment's even slowing under Trump compared to Obama, but they're still touting it because it's still going up.

It's total, willful brainwashing. I know facts and reasoning won't let any light in. If there was any hope of that I wouldn't insult 'em as much as I do. But I've given up on 'em actually learning anything, so now I just refute 'em for the hell of it. Smile

View user profile
Lmao... now the leftists suddenly have morals.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum