Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway. Be afraid. Truly afraid ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Overthrowing democracies is something the CIA knows how to do. Bad news for all you lovers of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head. Read the article and look into moving to Canada ...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46062.htm

Down with Amerika, Inc. Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Sal

Sal

An article from "Information Clearing House", that begins by insisting it is not a conspiracy theory and cites another "Information Clearing House" post authored by "Alabama Moon", is lacking in credibility to put it mildly.

I do not doubt that the higher ups of the Dark State are concerned and discussing their options regarding Trump, but if and when they decide to move against him, their actions will be far more veiled and sinister than what your article suggests.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Overthrowing democracies is something the CIA knows how to do.  Bad news for all you lovers of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.   Read the article and look into moving to Canada ...

Down with Amerika, Inc.  Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... GetOverIt

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Overthrowing democracies is something the CIA knows how to do.  Bad news for all you lovers of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.   Read the article and look into moving to Canada ...

Down with Amerika, Inc.  Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... GetOverIt

The same way you "got over" Obama as President? LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:An article from "Information Clearing House", that begins by insisting it is not a conspiracy theory and cites another "Information Clearing House" post authored by "Alabama Moon", is lacking in credibility to put it mildly.

I do not doubt that the higher ups of the Dark State are concerned and discussing their options regarding Trump, but if and when they decide to move against him, their actions will be far more veiled and sinister than what your article suggests.

Pray tell, just what could be more veiled and sinister than the CIA plotting another overthrow of a leader they want removed? Does anyone other than the security agencies who are promoting Russia as the enemy have any REAL proof Putin jinxed the Presidential election? Do you?

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:Pray tell, just what could be more veiled and sinister than the CIA plotting another overthrow of a leader they want removed?  Does anyone other than the security agencies who are promoting Russia as the enemy have any REAL proof Putin jinxed the Presidential election?  Do you?

Of course not.

But, there is A LOT of smoke.

Nothing is more damning to me than Trump's attitude toward Russia post-election and the appointments he's made in the foreign policy arena.

I don't think that the intelligence community is attempting to remove him ...

... yet.

But, it could certainly come to that, and if and when it does, it will be in a form impossible to predict and positively identify.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

The same way you "got over" Obama as President?  LOL

"LOL" is putting that particular hypocrisy of Markle's WAAAY too mildly, Word.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Overthrowing democracies is something the CIA knows how to do. Bad news for all you lovers of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head. Read the article and look into moving to Canada ...

Down with Amerika, Inc. Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

The same way you "got over" Obama as President? LOL

I never questioned nor attempted to delegitimize his election. I pointed out all his failures in office and that has not changed. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

IF, by some rare chance, I am wrong, why are Democrats and Progressives so DESPERATE to do anything to damage President Elect Donald Trump even before he takes office?

Democrats and Progressives know that when President Donald Trump's policies begin to make good on his promises. And our country begins to make great strides improving our country and our great leadership on the World stage! It's going to be another nightmare for them and the mid-term elections.

You lost, get over it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I never questioned nor attempted to delegitimize his election.   I pointed out all his failures in office and that has not changed.  Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

IF, by some rare chance, I am wrong, why are Democrats and Progressives so DESPERATE to do anything to damage President Elect Donald Trump even before he takes office?

Democrats and Progressives know that when President Donald Trump's policies begin to make good on his promises. And our country begins to make great strides improving our country and our great leadership on the World stage!  It's going to be another nightmare for them and the mid-term elections.

You lost, get over it.

Thanks for the laugh, sweetheart. Your Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head may not get past the electoral crowd, and if he does, their are several investigations already scheduled, including a violation of the Constitution. Ain't no way your greedy, lying motherfucker is going to be able to take big payments from foreign leaders, while also dealing with them as President.

Obama has ten times the dignity and credibility of the Pussy Grabber. And nary a scandal. Like you and all your fascist-racist friends, Trump is walking disaster.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I never questioned nor attempted to delegitimize his election.   I pointed out all his failures in office and that has not changed.  Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

Democrats and Progressives know that when President Donald Trump's policies begin to make good on his promises. And our country begins to make great strides improving our country and our great leadership on the World stage!  It's going to be another nightmare for them and the mid-term elections.

You lost, get over it.

Thanks for the laugh, sweetheart.   Your Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head may not get past the electoral crowd, and if he does, their are several investigations already scheduled, including a violation of the Constitution.  Ain't no way your greedy, lying motherfucker is going to be able to take big payments from foreign leaders, while also dealing with them as President.  

Obama has ten times the dignity and credibility of the Pussy Grabber.  And nary a scandal.  Like you and all your fascist-racist friends, Trump is walking disaster.

Yes, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has great dignity...in total failure.

Nary a scandal? You're joking, right? I'll name one. Aleppo.

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries._zpsouohceaw

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

2seaoat

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

...and the FBI indicts folks......Mr. Markle is our fool. Popularity does not prove anything, but it does show that most people in America disagree with Mr. Markle. This of course is nothing new.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

...and the FBI indicts folks......Mr. Markle is our fool.  Popularity does not prove anything, but it does show that most people in America disagree with Mr. Markle.   This of course is nothing new.

Your desperation is duly noted. As you said, popularity does not prove anything. No one questions that most folks view Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is a NICE GUY. Feckless, but nice.

As for where he has taken the country, whoa, WAY DIFFERENT MATTER. Right?

From Real Clear Politics Average:

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

Interestingly, I don't recall the "Right Direction" being above 30.0 until shortly after the presidential election.

My...my....

But then, you already know he is a failure and just love stirring the pot.

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... Stirthepot-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has proven to be a total failure.

...and the FBI indicts folks......Mr. Markle is our fool.  Popularity does not prove anything, but it does show that most people in America disagree with Mr. Markle.   This of course is nothing new.

Your desperation is duly noted.  As you said, popularity does not prove anything.  No one questions that most folks view Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is a NICE GUY.  Feckless, but nice.

As for where he has taken the country, whoa, WAY DIFFERENT MATTER.  Right?

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

Interestingly, I don't recall the "Right Direction" being above 30.0 until shortly after the presidential election.

My...my....

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... Stirthepot-1

Fact: Polls sow that Obama at the end of his term is one of America's most popular presidents. In stark contrast, The Pussy Grabber, at the beginning of his reign, is one of the most loathed politicians in American history.

Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your desperation is duly noted.  As you said, popularity does not prove anything.  No one questions that most folks view Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is a NICE GUY.  Feckless, but nice.

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

My...my....

Fact:  Polls sow that Obama at the end of his term is one of America's most popular presidents.  In stark contrast, The Pussy Grabber, at the beginning of his reign, is one of the most loathed politicians in American history.

Reality.

Yep, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama...a warm and fuzzy failure.

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

My...my....

And this from the FAR, FAR LEFT SITE POLITICO....

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

By ANNA PALMER 11/21/16 06:46 AM EST

Donald Trump’s popularity is rising in the days since his election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll of registered voters.

Forty-six percent of voters now have a very favorable or somewhat favorable opinion of the president-elect. Twelve percent have a somewhat unfavorable opinion and 34 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.

It’s a dramatic uptick since the election. Trump’s favorability has grown 9 points, 37 percent to 46 percent, compared to a Morning Consult poll right before the election -- while his unfavorability has dropped 15 points, from 61 percent to 46 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-popular-poll-231694

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

My...my....

Fact:  Polls sow that Obama at the end of his term is one of America's most popular presidents.  In stark contrast, The Pussy Grabber, at the beginning of his reign, is one of the most loathed politicians in American history.

Reality.

Yep, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama...a warm and fuzzy failure.

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . 32.0
Wrong Track . . . . 56.9
Wrong Track +24.9

My...my....

And this from the FAR, FAR LEFT SITE POLITICO....

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

By ANNA PALMER 11/21/16 06:46 AM EST

Donald Trump’s popularity is rising in the days since his election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll of registered voters.

Forty-six percent of voters now have a very favorable or somewhat favorable opinion of the president-elect. Twelve percent have a somewhat unfavorable opinion and 34 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.

It’s a dramatic uptick since the election. Trump’s favorability has grown 9 points, 37 percent to 46 percent, compared to a Morning Consult poll right before the election -- while his unfavorability has dropped 15 points, from 61 percent to 46 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-popular-poll-231694

46% still hate his guts. And based upon who he's hiring for his cabinet, we won't have to wait long to see that the middle class has been horns-waggled again. And rape that is about to take place on our environment will bring consequences the Pussy Grabber won't like much.

2seaoat

The simple truth is that President Elect Trump got whacked in the popular vote, is not popular with the American people, and has not even had an opportunity to get a honeymoon with the American people to give him a chance to prove he will work for the middle class as promised. Popularity means diddly unless this thing just snowballs and the country responds to him like they did with George Bush the last year. He does not have to make everybody happy, he just has to keep his promises. Some of those promise kept will upset some Americans, but at least he will be honest in regard to his mission. However, if this unpopular president begins to betray those constituents who voted for him.....this could get ugly quick.

I am glad Mr. Markle thinks President elect Trump is popular. You can usually judge by what Mr. Markle spews, and then go in the opposite direction. The truth is simple. One of the most unpopular presidents in American history, and one does not even have to do much analysis.....the popular vote tells the whole story.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The simple truth is that President Elect Trump got whacked in the popular vote, is not popular with the American people, and has not even had an opportunity to get a honeymoon with the American people to give him a chance to prove he will work for the middle class as promised.  Popularity means diddly unless this thing just snowballs and the country responds to him like they did with George Bush the last year.  He does not have to make everybody happy, he just has to keep his promises.   Some of those promise kept will upset some Americans, but at least he will be honest in regard to his mission.   However, if this unpopular president begins to betray those constituents who voted for him.....this could get ugly quick.

I am glad Mr. Markle thinks President elect Trump is popular.  You can usually judge by what Mr. Markle spews, and then go in the opposite direction.  The truth is simple.  One of the most unpopular presidents in American history, and one does not even have to do much analysis.....the popular vote tells the whole story.

CIA Coup against American democracy now underway.  Be afraid.  Truly afraid ... Sad_zpsvz8zta7m

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum