Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now?

+7
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
Sal
othershoe1030
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Obama is LYING.

here is a teaser for the liar......no President connected to this quote from Mr, Markle, but there are even better ones.......of course, he could search and find the biggest disrespect and lie.....but heck.......I am going to let him do some work.....or he will run.  

No question, you lead in the race to be my best FOIL!

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 3 LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

How did I call Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama a name?

NO one will deny that President Obama IS a liar.  Well, like you and Hillary Clinton, one can deny President Obama IS a liar, but they instantly lose all credibility.  

OMG -- Markle's starting to sound like Bill Clinton: "It all depends on the meaning of what is, is." Yeah sure. Calling Obama a liar isn't like calling him a name ... right? On the other hand, when a loud-mouthed, insane asshole, a woman abuser and self-proclaimed sex predator wins the presidency, is it calling him a name to refer to him as "that self-proclaimed Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head?" I really have to think that one over .... NOT. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Back to the original thread-subject.  It's my understanding, gleaned from an informant who remains anonymous but who REALLY REALLY REALLY KNOWS, that next February Walmart's toy department will be offering a miniature underwater drone, a perfect micro-sized copy of the one they borrowed out in the blue Pacific. So what is this "clear act of war" crapola?  Really.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:NO one will deny that President Obama IS a liar.

Few on this forum will deny that Lame Dork poster Markle is a hopeless liar. There is a bit of truth and a lot of lie in every post he makes, since 99.9 of every 100 posts he makes are nothing but cheap propaganda.

And yet, our of all the threads I have posted, there is a SINGLE ONE, which was not true and for which I apologized for posting the instant it was brought to my attention and I saw the post was FAKE NEWS.

So go for it.  Prove my posts are NOT TRUE, and I'll apologize for them too.

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 3 09c26362-d375-422c-b104-29dc107fd440_zpspchsu9os

For months you've accused Obama of being in office while retired, yet in those same months, through executive orders and other moves, he's reduced unemployment, improved environmental conditions, protected the arctic from oil drilling, etc., seen the stock market soar, etc. Whether you appreciate what he's done or not, looking at the truth -- the real record of Obama's involvement, your claim that he was semi-retired is a complete, total, indisputable lie. And you can stick your apology where the sun don't shine. Thanks for the laughs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum