Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now?

+7
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
Sal
othershoe1030
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:As you know, President-Elect Trump has more experience in international dealings with countries around the world, including China than does Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama to this day.

Othershoe likely knows, as do most thinking Americans who are paying close attention, that, in the same vein as his Exxon-comes-first State Department pick, Trump has LOTS of experience dealing with "countries around the world" IN HIS OWN SELF-INTEREST and that of his companies, but  NOT -- I repeat NOT -- in the interest of the United States of America.

Obviously you can't see the difference.  You're hopeless.

Obviously, you haven't noticed that he's changed jobs and is now working for the American citizen.

Obviously YOU haven't noticed that he hasn't separated himself nor his children - who now sit in on major meetings -- from his business interests, and in fact canceled his announced press conference where he was to explain to the "American citizens" how he planned to divorce himself from the same interests to avoid even the slightest appearance of conflict.   Plenty of time to run around garnering applause and adoration from his fawning fans; no time to do that ONE VERY CRITICAL THING to save his present and future credibility and standing in that new job he has.

Markle

Markle

Not surprising is the fact that ONCE AGAIN, my Progressive good friends here DODGE THE QUESTION...AND ATTACK LITTLE OL' ME.

I asked an open-ended question (that's one that requires more than a yes or no answer) concerning what we should do.

Once more: WHAT NOW?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Yeah Markle, since you love to sit in your comfy anonymous seat and criticize our president

He is not very anonymous any more. His carelessness with the term "Markle" at other websites allowed a former poster to "out" poster Markle years ago....

PeeDog was "outed" using the same method about 4 years ago......

Yes, they were both outed but not just from other websites. The fact is, one loser finds it necessary to post what should be private information on an open public forum. The information included;  pictures, email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, children's names, places of employment, and activities. It is called STALKING!

The information released by him was and is not limited to just the name of the poster. 

Tell us Linda, would you like to have your name, address, phone number,  husband's name and employment information along with pictures posted on an open forum? Would you like to be stalked?

Don't try to pretend that the person in question wasn't already being stalked (physically) by a member of your little hate group, including the child molester.

You are so guilible!  My little group were members of a private forum...a forum opened so we didn't disrupt the PNJ with our banter. There was a group of posters that believed every lie your buddy told. Your buddy viciously attacked, threatened, and posted personal information. If you didn't suck up to him you were a target....I guess that made you safe.

I was also a member of that forum.

No you were not a member of any of the forum's I had.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Yeah Markle, since you love to sit in your comfy anonymous seat and criticize our president

He is not very anonymous any more. His carelessness with the term "Markle" at other websites allowed a former poster to "out" poster Markle years ago....

Yes, they were both outed but not just from other websites. The fact is, one loser finds it necessary to post what should be private information on an open public forum. The information included;  pictures, email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, children's names, places of employment, and activities. It is called STALKING!

The information released by him was and is not limited to just the name of the poster. 

Tell us Linda, would you like to have your name, address, phone number,  husband's name and employment information along with pictures posted on an open forum? Would you like to be stalked?

What are you, Joani, a NUT JOB??  Why are you  attacking ME about anyone's being outed, much less stalked??  My phraseology about Markle's comfy anonymous chair would apply to ANYONE on this forum, including myself -- but many times it is therefore SO EASY to hide behind our screen names and criticize until the cows come home, as Markle continually does about Obama.   But in this specific instance I challenged Markle to put up or shut up about what HE WOULD DO about the Chinese heist of our equipment.   Period.   Any further discussion about his likely identity was by others, NOT ME.  

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??

And BTW, all will note we are still hearing crickets from Mr. Superior Markle about what HE would've done in this situation.

NICE RANT!  Try reading post number 13 and see if you can figure out you who I responded to.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Not surprising is the fact that ONCE AGAIN, my Progressive good friends here DODGE THE QUESTION...AND ATTACK LITTLE OL' ME.

I asked an open-ended question (that's one that requires more than a yes or no answer) concerning what we should do.  

Once more:  WHAT NOW?

OK, Markle, since your poor paranoid self is feeling attacked, I'll play your game.   As you continue to pose that rather ridiculous question that absolutely NO ONE on this forum (including you) is qualified to answer, I'll try anyway.  When this Chinese grab first happened you termed it an act of war and asked "What now?" and this would've been my honest answer:  

I don't know, Markle, because, unlike you, I not only don't know all the circumstances and am not qualified to judge whether or not this in fact constituted an "act of war," I further don't pretend to know better than our very capable president and his knowledgeable security advisers what the proper response should be to such an incident.   They are far, far better informed and capable of deciding what to do (or not do) in order to effect the very best possible outcome of the incident in all respects -- some of which "respects" I'm sure I'm also entirely ignorant of, such as whether or not it might be in our own best interests to allow China to back off while still saving some face, such as it appears they have now done.  I do know that the preferred solution to conflicts under this administration has always been diplomacy instead of war, and THANK GOODNESS for that, on behalf of all the young men and women who have not  been sent into war to lose their lives needlessly or stupidly during Obama's term.

OK?  That's my most honest, forthright response.  So I again ask YOU:  what would YOU have recommended our president do?  And remember: right now it's Obama; the next time it could be Trump.   So how would YOU advise the president to respond in such a situation?  Please do not dodge the question yourself, but enlighten us with your boundless wisdom.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What are you, Joani, a NUT JOB??  Why are you  attacking ME about anyone's being outed, much less stalked??  My phraseology about Markle's comfy anonymous chair would apply to ANYONE on this forum, including myself -- but many times it is therefore SO EASY to hide behind our screen names and criticize until the cows come home, as Markle continually does about Obama.   But in this specific instance I challenged Markle to put up or shut up about what HE WOULD DO about the Chinese heist of our equipment.   Period.   Any further discussion about his likely identity was by others, NOT ME.  

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??

And BTW, all will note we are still hearing crickets from Mr. Superior Markle about what HE would've done in this situation.

NICE RANT!  Try reading post number 13 and see if you can figure out you who I responded to.

I am perfectly familiar with post no. 13.  Is that poster's name Linda?  NO. He took a phrase from my prior post and decided to talk about Markle's being outed - NOT MY FAULT.  Look, lady, you addressed ME by name.  If you screwed up, how about admitting it instead of calling my naturally angered reaction a "rant"?  I realize the best defense is a strong offense -- and you're a master of that tactic -- but seems to me it's time for you to BACK OFF.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You mentioned the comfy anonymous seat...which each poster on this forum should have if they choose.  That choice is also yours...think about how you would feel if your information was given out.

You also called Markle by a first name on another thread....

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:You mentioned the comfy anonymous seat...which each poster on this forum should have if they choose.  That choice is also yours...think about how you would feel if your information was given out.

Rolling Eyes

Markle

Markle

As for what I would do, I think President Elect has the best answer, tell them to keep it.

By this time they have dismantled and reverse engineered anything they want.

China has an extremely ambitious submarine construction program, both standard subs and nuclear. Their subs are also capable of launching missiles which are now, thanks to former President Bill Clinton, extremely accurate.

Altering the mechanics of running a small drone, and a much larger one capable of carrying nuclear missiles does not seem to be a stretch.

We also do not know if the drone was mapping the ocean bottom, very possible, or gathering information on China's new island military installations. Whatever, China has it all by now.

As for retaliation, increase our arms sales to Taiwan, increase our military presence in the China Sea or reduce our aircraft and spacecraft.

Well known is the fact that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama will do nothing so it will be left to President Trump to make the decision.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:You mentioned the comfy anonymous seat...which each poster on this forum should have if they choose.  That choice is also yours...think about how you would feel if your information was given out.

Oh for PETE'S SAKE, Joani, I already allowed as how we all have that anonymity; my ONLY point was to say how easy it was for Markle (in this case) to sit there behind his screen name (as yes, we ALL can do) and criticize Obama without, of course, any fear of repercussions or - my main point - without any pressure to offer a suggestion himself as to what the president should do.  I was in NO WAY advocating that any forum member should be outed.  Can you/will you get that through your head, PLEASE???  

I have no idea why you opted to try to start a battle with me over that post or how you could've possibly interpreted it as an intent to out Markle or anyone else.  I know I'm repeating myself here but it's just so insanely ridiculous.

As for how I would feel about my information getting out, your memory must be failing as mine did a few months back when I had to be reminded by 2seaoat that I had OUTED MYSELF on this forum a couple of years back.   So much for your point -- which was a mistaken point in the first place.

As for calling Markle by a first name - OMG I can't believe this is coming up again; obviously you didn't pay attention to the rest of that other thread in question before accusing me.  As I tried to explain to PkrBum, who's obviously as literarily challenged as you apparently are, the phrase "Speak for yourself, John," which I employed on Markle's Forbes List thread, is a loose play on a very similar, very famous sentence -- to be exact, "Why don't you speak for yourself, John?" -- from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's narrative poem, "The Courtship of Miles Standish."   Look it up.  

Wow - I'm feeling very much like Alice in Wonderland tonight.  I hope you and Pkr have heard of THAT story.

Bottom line on all this: I think you owe me an apology, Joani, though I certainly won't hold my breath waiting for it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:As for what I would do, I think President Elect has the best answer, tell them to keep it.

China has an extremely ambitious submarine construction program, both standard subs and nuclear.  Their subs are also capable of launching missiles which are now, thanks to former President Bill Clinton, extremely accurate.

Altering the mechanics of running a small drone, and a much larger one capable of carrying nuclear missiles does not seem to be a stretch.

We also do not know if the drone was mapping the ocean bottom, very possible, or gathering information on China's new island military installations.  Whatever, China has it all by now.

As for retaliation, increase our arms sales to Taiwan, increase our military presence in the China Sea or reduce our aircraft and spacecraft.

Well known is the fact that Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama will do nothing so it will be left to President Trump to make the decision.

Right ... leave it to the Pussy Grabber.  He's already signalled to the Chinese it's okay by him if they steal our stuff.  Tell us my fascist-racist friend, just what do we gain by telling the Chinese to keep whatever they steal? Also, does the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head own a hotel in Beijing yet?

2seaoat

I got the two grandsons drone helicopters. The adults flew them first and the kids all got excited because the drones had led lights and could hoover in the basement. The dogs went crazy with the drones. Then the adults turned the controls over to the grandsons. They both were broken within five minutes. So to answer your question, the chinese already have hacked our computers and as we know.......nobody in America seems to care about foreign hacks of American computers, and as all good Americans who buy their grandkids drones, the chinese will break them within five minutes. Flipper will be safe, the MIC will not have another war to produce profits, and Mr. Markle will be stuck looking for a leather biker bar who cater to his type because people here have tired of his boorish conversation......but I heard we could declare war on the Nigerians who stole one of our humvees.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Once more:  WHAT NOW?

Nothing.

These types of penny-ante provocations are meant to evoke a response by design, so the best thing is to do nothing.

We have been blessed with eight years of an administration with restraint and sober leadership - qualities of which the president-elect has demonstrated none.

The proper question is not, "what now?", it is, "what's next?".

And, we'll get the answer to that question when the next president is presented with a minor affront.

I, for one, am not optimistic for the outcome.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

Oh for PETE'S SAKE, Joani, I already allowed as how we all have that anonymity; my ONLY point was to say how easy it was for Markle (in this case) to sit there behind his screen name (as yes, we ALL can do) and criticize Obama without, of course, any fear of repercussions or - my main point - without any pressure to offer a suggestion himself as to what the president should do.  I was in NO WAY advocating that any forum member should be outed.  Can you/will you get that through your head, PLEASE???  

I have no idea why you opted to try to start a battle with me over that post or how you could've possibly interpreted it as an intent to out Markle or anyone else.  I know I'm repeating myself here but it's just so insanely ridiculous.

As for how I would feel about my information getting out, your memory must be failing as mine did a few months back when I had to be reminded by 2seaoat that I had OUTED MYSELF on this forum a couple of years back.   So much for your point -- which was a mistaken point in the first place.

As for calling Markle by a first name - OMG I can't believe this is coming up again; obviously you didn't pay attention to the rest of that other thread in question before accusing me.  As I tried to explain to PkrBum, who's obviously as literarily challenged as you apparently are, the phrase "Speak for yourself, John," which I employed on Markle's Forbes List thread, is a loose play on a very similar, very famous sentence -- to be exact, "Why don't you speak for yourself, John?" -- from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's narrative poem, "The Courtship of Miles Standish."   Look it up.  

Wow - I'm feeling very much like Alice in Wonderland tonight.  I hope you and Pkr have heard of THAT story.

Bottom line on all this: I think you owe me an apology, Joani, though I certainly won't hold my breath waiting for it.

Linda please don't post Old MacDonald's Farm. When they get to the part about having a quack quack here and a quack quack there you may again be suspected of outing Markle by a couple of nut jobs. Laughing

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:As for what I would do, I think President Elect has the best answer, tell them to keep it.

China has an extremely ambitious submarine construction program, both standard subs and nuclear.  Their subs are also capable of launching missiles which are now, thanks to former President Bill Clinton, extremely accurate.

We also do not know if the drone was mapping the ocean bottom, very possible, or gathering information on China's new island military installations.  Whatever, China has it all by now.

Right ... leave it to the Pussy Grabber.  He's already signalled to the Chinese it's okay by him if they steal our stuff.  Tell us my fascist-racist friend, just what do we gain by telling the Chinese to keep whatever they steal?  Also, does the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head own a hotel in Beijing yet?

I love your use of an obscene nickname for President Elect Donald Trump. Each time you use it, you prove that I am so much a better person.

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 2 4bd29332-ad8e-4860-958b-216999a04ad7_zpsu53yt1ag

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Right ... leave it to the Pussy Grabber.  He's already signalled to the Chinese it's okay by him if they steal our stuff.  Tell us my fascist-racist friend, just what do we gain by telling the Chinese to keep whatever they steal?  Also, does the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head own a hotel in Beijing yet?

I love your use of an obscene nickname for President Elect Donald Trump.  Each time you use it, you prove that I am so much a better person.

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 2 4bd29332-ad8e-4860-958b-216999a04ad7_zpsu53yt1ag

Most of the horrible things you and your fellow racist-fascists have said about Obama are based on lies. Trump already admitted to what he said on the bus about molesting women -- which all of us was forced to see dozens of times.

Calling Trump the Pussy Grabber is gross AND accurate. It would be truly horrible if I called him a Pussy Grabber, and he wasn't such. But we ALL know better -- since our ears don't lie. We all heard Trump brag that when you're a star, "they'll let you do anything! etc. etc." "You can even grab their pussy!"

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Linda please don't post Old MacDonald's Farm. When they get to the part about having a quack quack here and a quack quack there you may again be suspected of outing Markle by a couple of nut jobs. Laughing

OK Tel, I'll be sure not to do that. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I love your use of an obscene nickname for President Elect Donald Trump.  Each time you use it, you prove that I am so much a better person.

Most of the horrible things you and your fellow racist-fascists have said about Obama are based on lies.  Trump already admitted to what he said on the bus about molesting women -- which all of us was forced to see dozens of times.    

Calling Trump the Pussy Grabber is gross AND accurate.  It would be truly horrible if I called him a Pussy Grabber, and he wasn't such.  But we ALL know better -- since our ears don't lie.  We all heard Trump brag that when you're a star, "they'll let you do anything! etc. etc." "You can even grab their pussy!"

As you know, and know well, I have never called Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama anything other than President Barack Hussein Obama or President Obama.

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

2seaoat

liar

I will wait ten days if you will be honest enough to admit your lie. Then I will have the fun of exposing you......but I am not going to give you the satisfaction of me doing the work......the search function on this forum is wonderful......use it liar. You have in fact called President Obama something other than President......have fun searching for your obvious lies.

2seaoat

Obama is LYING.

here is a teaser for the liar......no President connected to this quote from Mr, Markle, but there are even better ones.......of course, he could search and find the biggest disrespect and lie.....but heck.......I am going to let him do some work.....or he will run.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:liar

I will wait ten days if you will be honest enough to admit your lie.   Then I will have the fun of exposing you......but I am not going to give you the satisfaction of me doing the work......the search function on this forum is wonderful......use it liar.   You have in fact called President Obama something other than President......have fun searching for your obvious lies.

Yep, I have used the title, Retired President Barack Hussein Obama when President Obama had quit being president and had begun to call it in.

That would be about the time of Benghazi when, to this day, we have no clue as to where he was that night other than the fact that he was on Air Force One the next morning to attend a FUND RAISER in Las Vegas.

Go for it!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Obama is LYING.

here is a teaser for the liar......no President connected to this quote from Mr, Markle, but there are even better ones.......of course, he could search and find the biggest disrespect and lie.....but heck.......I am going to let him do some work.....or he will run.  

No question, you lead in the race to be my best FOIL!

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 2 LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

How did I call Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama a name?

NO one will deny that President Obama IS a liar. Well, like you and Hillary Clinton, one can deny President Obama IS a liar, but they instantly lose all credibility.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

NO one will deny that President Obama IS a liar.

Few on this forum will deny that Lame Dork poster Markle is a hopeless liar. There is a bit of truth and a lot of lie in every post he makes, since 99.9 of every 100 posts he makes are nothing but cheap propaganda.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What's funny, I think, is that Markle hates Obama the way most of us hate the self-proclaimed Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head. Markle says that even though all his decisions were lousy, Obama deserves respect for being a good husband and father, etc. The self-proclaimed Pussy Grabber, on the other hand, admits cheating on two of his three wives, laughs about abusing women, puts down the parents of a dead war hero because they're Muslim, and accuses a federal judge of being biased because he's of Mexican descent. Calling this perverted, loud-mouthed slob Mr. President is a bridge, way, way, way too far!

Down with America, Inc. Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:NO one will deny that President Obama IS a liar.

Few on this forum will deny that Lame Dork poster Markle is a hopeless liar. There is a bit of truth and a lot of lie in every post he makes, since 99.9 of every 100 posts he makes are nothing but cheap propaganda.

And yet, our of all the threads I have posted, there is a SINGLE ONE, which was not true and for which I apologized for posting the instant it was brought to my attention and I saw the post was FAKE NEWS.

So go for it. Prove my posts are NOT TRUE, and I'll apologize for them too.

China Has Stolen Our Underwater Drone in International Waters in the China Sea ### A clear act of war, what now? - Page 2 09c26362-d375-422c-b104-29dc107fd440_zpspchsu9os

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum