Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisconsin recount ends with Trump getting 162 additional votes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/completed-wisconsin-recount-widens-donald-trump-s-lead-by-votes/article_3f61c6ac-5b18-5c27-bf38-e537146bbcdd.html

Markle

Markle

My Progressive good friends...run and hide.

Now they are trying to convince us with more FAKE NEWS that Vladimir Putin swung the election to Donald Trump.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:My Progressive good friends...run and hide.

Now they are trying to convince us with more FAKE NEWS that Vladimir Putin swung the election to Donald Trump.

Wisconsin recount ends with Trump getting 162 additional votes  Putin_13

VectorMan

VectorMan

Libtards live for and live in FAKE NEWS. Because they're all FAKE as the day is long. Believing lies, even when they know what they believe is a lie. There is no help for them. They're beyond help. They're nothing but full of lies. No wonder they lost. They beat themselves. And so it goes......sigh.....

polecat

polecat

Wisconsin recount ends with Trump getting 162 additional votes  15355610

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

162 votes!! Wow, oh wow, just mind blowing!! Is that too a LANDSLIDE? Guess by your standards it must be. Calling his adequate win a landslide IS FAKE NEWS put out by the Tweeter in Chief. You must be so proud.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

162 votes!! Wow, oh wow, just mind blowing!! Is that too a LANDSLIDE? Guess by your standards it must be. Calling his adequate win a landslide IS FAKE NEWS put out by the Tweeter in Chief. You must be so proud.

PLEASE show us all where ANYONE said 162 vote INCREASE in his victory in Wisconsin was somehow a landslide.

AS YOU KNOW...the fiasco called RECOUNT is simply being exposed as a total waste of time and money. I really HOPE you sent them a nice fat check to help pay for this SNAFU.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

PLEASE show us all where ANYONE said 162 vote INCREASE in his victory in Wisconsin was somehow a landslide.

AS YOU KNOW...the fiasco called RECOUNT is simply being exposed as a total waste of time and money.  I really HOPE you sent them a nice fat check to help pay for this SNAFU.

As you know my landslide reference was just to remind you that you have not admitted that his mediocre victory in the electoral college was far, far from a landslide. Ranking 46th out of 55 elections is adequate for sure but not a landslide.

I did not send that group one thin dime, thank you very much.

"If Trump’s election was a landslide, then the word ‘landslide’ has no meaning," said University of Denver political scientist Seth Masket.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/12/donald-trump/donald-trumps-electoral-college-victory-was-not-ma/

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

AS YOU KNOW...the fiasco called RECOUNT is simply being exposed as a total waste of time and money.  I really HOPE you sent them a nice fat check to help pay for this SNAFU.

As you know my landslide reference was just to remind you that you have not admitted that his mediocre victory in the electoral college was far, far from a landslide. Ranking 46th out of 55 elections is adequate for sure but not a landslide.

I did not send that group one thin dime, thank you very much.

"If Trump’s election was a landslide, then the word ‘landslide’ has no meaning," said University of Denver political scientist Seth Masket.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/12/donald-trump/donald-trumps-electoral-college-victory-was-not-ma/

PLEASE show us all where the recent election ranked 46 out of 55 elections in the margin of victory by the winner.

I take it you know that Politifact is a far left Progressive site? Owned by the Tampa Tribune with same facilities, editor, journalists and all other employees. But, it does emphasize your desperation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum