Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump: 'We’re going to work something out’ on 'Dreamers'

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

President-elect Donald Trump says he is "going to work something out" for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children.

Trump said in a Time "Person of the Year" interview published Wednesday that he will do something that will "make people happy and proud."
"They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Time said Trump did not back off his pledge to end President Obama’s executive orders, which include the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Trump has repeatedly promised to deport illegal immigrants and better enforce security at U.S. borders.

The president-elect told CBS’s “60 Minutes” in November that his first move on immigration will be to deport 2 million to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309188-trump-were-going-to-work-something-out-on-dreamers

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:President-elect Donald Trump says he is "going to work something out" for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children.

Trump said in a Time "Person of the Year" interview published Wednesday that he will do something that will "make people happy and proud."
"They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Time said Trump did not back off his pledge to end President Obama’s executive orders, which include the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Trump has repeatedly promised to deport illegal immigrants and better enforce security at U.S. borders.

The president-elect told CBS’s “60 Minutes” in November that his first move on immigration will be to deport 2 million to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.  

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309188-trump-were-going-to-work-something-out-on-dreamers

Trump: 'We’re going to work something out’ on 'Dreamers' Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:President-elect Donald Trump says he is "going to work something out" for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children.

Trump: 'We’re going to work something out’ on 'Dreamers' Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Trump: 'We’re going to work something out’ on 'Dreamers' Obtuse11

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:
Markle wrote:

Still...you have NOTHING. Surprise...surprise!

Why are you afraid of my threads?  Can't think for yourself?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Markle wrote:

Still...you have NOTHING.  Surprise...surprise!

Why are you afraid of my threads?  Can't think for yourself?

Your threads are simply wonderful deary. Did you raise them yourself or did you have help? Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/news/trump-gets-permission-from-labor-dept-to-hire-foreign-workers-instead-of-americans-for-winter-resort/

VectorMan

VectorMan

Trump wasn't my 1st choice, but I voted for him. Better, by far, than any fake lying libtard.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/news/trump-gets-permission-from-labor-dept-to-hire-foreign-workers-instead-of-americans-for-winter-resort/

Every man is a king but there can be only one emperor and that is Trump I.

2seaoat

Why are you afraid of my threads? Can't think for yourself?

If I met you at a party, and you started talking like you post on this site.......I would simply start laughing at you. I of course I would be polite and ask "are you pulling my leg?" I have a lifetime of boorish low IQ people trying to go beyond their limitations and the bubble they exist.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why are you afraid of my threads? Can't think for yourself?

If I met you at a party, and you started talking like you post on this site.......I would simply start laughing at you. I of course I would be polite and ask "are you pulling my leg?" I have a lifetime of boorish low IQ people trying to go beyond their limitations and the bubble [in which] they exist.

How do I talk on this post? I post facts and then it is you and the other Democrats and Progressives who ignore my topic to go out of your way to needlessly attack sweet, innocent little ol' me.

If we met at a party, you would not know of my political leanings, nor would I know anything about yours. I know there is a time and a place for everything.

My very best friend is, and I have no clue as to why is a hardcore Progressive. When our families have dinner together, or other social function, we don't discuss politics. Sometimes if we are together by ourselves we do discuss politics and sometimes the discussion is spirited. Yet we remain friends. It never gets personal. Something you and the other Progressives are unable to avoid. You falsely believe that by insulting or denigrating me personally, I'm somehow going to be intimidated into accepting your warped opinion. It won't happen and I will never give you, or the others, the satisfaction of attacking you personally. I know that doing so simply demonstrates the weakness of my overall position. In other words, doing so means, without question, you LOST. You and the other Progressives her relish in boasting that you lost. I, on the other hand, am a winner.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Why are you afraid of my threads?  Can't think for yourself?

If I met you at a party, and you started talking like you post on this site.......I would simply start laughing at you.   I of course I would be polite and ask "are you pulling my leg?"   I have a lifetime of boorish low IQ people trying to go beyond their limitations and the bubble they exist.

Spot on Seaoat, spot on. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum